SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 10 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by chloep Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:18 am

^^ Eric used to regularly post on the official GO FB page and his lack of updates in the last couple of week prompted some people to wonder if something has had happened to him. Therefor, a member of his "GO" Team posted on the official GO FB(not Eric's FB) that Eric won't be posting pictures and etc. for the another month or so because of a new "project".

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 10 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by chloep Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:21 am

eversotrue wrote:So is he still there or not..? This is weird.

No. See above. He wouldn't be allowed to post until after after filming anyway.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:23 am

Oh. So this other project is something completely different to the bachelor..?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 am

^^ No, he meant the Bachelorette, he was just being coy about it.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Hope Eric wasn't booted, with he and Marquel I'll be sure to watch. Especially with Brooks Forester

tweeting, he's the best.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 pm

He unfollowed about 10 people on Insta today... He really seems to be out.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:27 pm

All I have to say is DAMN he is smoking hot

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:51 pm

According to RealitySteve -- very sad….

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 17m
According to his sisters FB page (https://www.facebook.com/karen.tracy.165?ref=br_rs&fref=browse_search …) "Bachelorette" contestant Eric Hill, Andi's first 1-on-1 of the season...(cont)..

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 16m
(cont)...was critically injured in a paragliding accident yesterday and is currently in a Utah hospital. Story here: http://www.kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_10759.shtml …
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Hope he pulls through this  :Frown:

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 10 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:According to RealitySteve -- very sad….

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  17m
According to his sisters FB page (https://www.facebook.com/karen.tracy.165?ref=br_rs&fref=browse_search …) "Bachelorette" contestant Eric Hill, Andi's first 1-on-1 of the season...(cont)..

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  16m
(cont)...was critically injured in a paragliding accident yesterday and is currently in a Utah hospital.  Story here: http://www.kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_10759.shtml …

Very sad. Sending prayers.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Yikes!  That is horrible!  :Frown:

momoftrips wrote:Hope he pulls through this :Frown:

Me too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 10 403499_10150987359118064_775325097_s
Karen Tracy
18 hours ago
I know I don't post much, but if you happen to read this, please pray for my brother. He's in critical condition after a paragliding accident at Point of the Mountain in Draper, UT.

This was her posting on her facebook.  What a terrible thing to happen and I hope he will be okay.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123