SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 88 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 47 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:10 pm

relaxing wrote:Not assuming this article is true about Andi and to each their own, but the thought of a pretty, smart, capable high-school girl getting her chest done is so sad to me.

I was seriously considering a reduction at that age. It was not about trying to be attractive, but trying to be "normal" and stand out less. And to fit into fashionable clothes. It is hard at 16 to be proud of being different.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:49 pm

My niece is 24 and MANY of her high school friends had work done...from nose jobs to boob jobs to tooth whitening to collagen to botox, ad infinitum. There is so much pressure on young women to be gorgeous that their parents feel pressured into making them pretty.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:08 am

DKWillis wrote:l found this interesting but is there truth to it....
Meet the Next 'Bachelorette': 5 Things You Didn't Know About Andi Dorfman

She Had Plastic Surgery In High School
"Andi had a boob job when she was a teenager — I think around 16," says a Bachelor insider.

NYC facial plastic surgeon Dr. Geoffrey Tobias believes she's also had a nose job. "The tip looks pinched on the sides, and the middle part is elongated," he says.

She's Only Had One Boyfriend
Before dating Juan Pablo, Andi only really dated pro football player John Busing for four years.

She Wants to Quit Her Job
"She's making $50,000 this season — that's a whole year's salary for six weeks!" a Bachelor insider reveals. "Andi doesn't want to go back to law after The Bachelorette. She wants to see where this takes her."  <--what does this say hmmm.. scratch 

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/meet-the-next-bachelorette-5-things-you-didn-t-know-about-andi-dorfman-36350

What a small world per the bolded.
Dr. Tobias is a top notch nose/facial man in the NYC metro area. My daughter had hers done by him years ago after being involved in a horrible accident breaking her nose badly. He is so into his field he actually studies art and incorporates it into his specialty. He has done quite a bit of repair work on celebs who have had botched jobs.
I'm wondering if "boob job" could mean reduction as well as augmentation??  Either way most reputable doctors do not like to proceed with these types of procedures until a young lady is a bit older as her body has not fully matured at this age and can change quite a bit from teens to twenties.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:51 am

I just think women that have their face done tend to look 'puffy' in the face to me. Anyone else?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:20 am

The one that doesn't surprise me is that she wants to leave her law career. I called that as soon as I saw her 180 on JPab when she dumped his a**. She just better remember his example. They were all over him at the beginning too...telling him how great it would be, how they loved his honesty and that fans were clamouring for him...until they decided he was too honest and threw him under the proverbial bus and ran over him a few times. I expect she probably will not fare as badly since she has already proven herself to be willing to play along, but I suspect she will not be coming out of this smelling like a rose either. I see her as someone who is used to getting her own way and we all know that only person who gets his way is MF!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:
DKWillis wrote:l found this interesting but is there truth to it....
Meet the Next 'Bachelorette': 5 Things You Didn't Know About Andi Dorfman

She Had Plastic Surgery In High School
"Andi had a boob job when she was a teenager — I think around 16," says a Bachelor insider.

NYC facial plastic surgeon Dr. Geoffrey Tobias believes she's also had a nose job. "The tip looks pinched on the sides, and the middle part is elongated," he says.

She's Only Had One Boyfriend
Before dating Juan Pablo, Andi only really dated pro football player John Busing for four years.

She Wants to Quit Her Job
"She's making $50,000 this season — that's a whole year's salary for six weeks!" a Bachelor insider reveals. "Andi doesn't want to go back to law after The Bachelorette. She wants to see where this takes her."  <--what does this say hmmm.. scratch 

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/meet-the-next-bachelorette-5-things-you-didn-t-know-about-andi-dorfman-36350

What a small world per the bolded.
Dr. Tobias is a top notch nose/facial man in the NYC metro area. My daughter had hers done by him years ago after being involved in a horrible accident breaking her nose badly. He is so into his field he actually studies art and incorporates it into his specialty. He has done quite a bit of repair work on celebs who have had botched jobs.
I'm wondering if "boob job" could mean reduction as well as augmentation??  Either way most reputable doctors do not like to proceed with these types of procedures until a young lady is a bit older as her body has not fully matured at this age and can change quite a bit from teens to twenties.

So sorry that your daughter had a terrible car accident! Glad she made it out alive.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 am

atem wrote:I just think women that have their face done tend to look 'puffy' in the face to me.  Anyone else?

If it's done right, it shouldn't.. Smiley

Sadly, I could easily see her having had a boob job as a teenager. It's not uncommon at all especially among upper-class teenagers. Of course no reputable plastic surgeon would perform a surgery for strictly cosmetic(no re-constructive) purposes on underage girls, who didn't even reach their full physical maturity....

Although the FDA approved saline breast implants for women ages 18 and older, it is legal for physicians to perform breast augmentation for anyone under 18 as an “off-label” use, and the number of teens 18 and younger undergoing breast augmentation tripled from 2002 to 2003. It was not until December 2004 that the American Society of Plastic Surgeons stated an official position against breast augmentation for patients under 18.

Silicone gel breast implants were approved by the FDA in 2006, but only for women ages 22 and older.  

(Never go to a plastic surgeon who performs cosmetic surgeries on anyone under the age of 21. All they care about is money...)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:14 am

Sprite wrote:The one that doesn't surprise me is that she wants to leave her law career. I called that as soon as I saw her 180 on JPab when she dumped his a**. She just better remember his example. They were all over him at the beginning too...telling him how great it would be, how they loved his honesty and that fans were clamouring for him...until they decided he was too honest and threw him under the proverbial bus and ran over him a few times. I expect she probably will not fare as badly since she has already proven herself to be willing to play along, but I suspect she will not be coming out of this smelling like a rose either. I see her as someone who is used to getting her own way and we all know that only person who gets his way is MF!
The career thing I don't believe, she wouldn't go to school for years and years and years only to leave it for reality tv stardom IMO. As for getting her own way? That I agree with! She's going to be a little hated for something (leading F2 on, crying over the wrong guy, etc.) but as long as there's a decent F1 in the picture and a Neil Lane prop involved, she will be just fine.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Perhaps she looking thou the eyes of Sean/Cat what they have so maybe she thinks she has it too to follow their steps if so chosen by MF & Co. JMO

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:35 pm

Looks like 1st nite airs at 8:30 & will resume regular slot on the 26th according to ABC

Her journey begins with a special season premiere on MONDAY MAY 19 9:30|8:30c. The following week, the show will air in its regular time slot starting MONDAY MAY 26 8|7c.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/extras/140324-bachelorette-season-premiere-date-announced

Yet in another article on abc it says this..
Andi will embark on her own journey to find love when she stars in the tenth edition of “The Bachelorette,” which will premiere MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:00 – 11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/10-bachelorette-andi-dorfman

So do they even know what time its going to air seems they're confused to me.

Last edited by DKWillis on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Not sure if this is a new or old premiere cant see it out of geographical area  :Frown: 

Meet the New Bachelorette
After deciding Juan Pablo was not the love of her life, Andi will get another shot at true love as the new Bachelorette, premiering May 19.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_zbvnuuj7

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:47 pm

^^ same slot as mentioned above. 9:30/8:30c Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 88 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 47 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie