SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Could be a smokescreen or maybe tptb don't care about this season anymore.

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Looks like they're in Denver! LOL. Way to go with the subtleness, folks. I dont think TBTP even care about this season/Juan anymore. Not after what he pulled/pulls.

Does anyone still think this could be a coincidence??

Also, if they ARE together...why the hell are they allowed in a public airport??

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^The airport was cold.  It seem more like she is waiting for a connecting flight.

Lol, iamreal2u...you beat me to it!   Hugesmile 

Thanks guys. I'm a bit slow. Nikki said Denver airport and the poster said Colorado and I got confused not realizing that Denver is in Colorado. Just shows my US Geography.

BTW I agree with the connecting flight theory.

I also think that they don't realize that we are keeping tabs and lining up on their tweets laugh out loud.

I keep following you around and agreeing.  giggling 

The percentage of super fans (or super sleuthers) paying attention to this is teeny tiny slim. Jef Holm was so over the top blatant in being Emily's F1; it was just cra-zy. He loved the fan attention and used it to his advantage to promote PeopleWater.

When you think about it, lots of similarities to Emily's season:

Jef first date at ep 5 and two group rose dates in episodes 2-4 = Nikki first date at ep 5, at least 1 (possibly 2??) group rose dates so far.
- Jef and Nikki both uneasy about being there in first couple episodes; whether right for them.
- Jef was quoted as saying he didn't get along or relate to most of the guys on show (think he called them the football team); Nikki has had her girl issues (or trumped up by edit) in ep 4.
- Emily was very impressed with Jef's skateboard entrance on night 1 while JP bit his fist after meeting Nikki cause he thought she was so sexy.

Arie - hot chemistry; lots of making out; early date (was it ep 2 or 3?); Emily sought him out = Clare ... ditto

Sean - Emily's perfect match in terms of strong Christian faith; a little Ken and Barbie = Renee ... JP said in his blog that Renee was just like him ... both 32, single parents, easy going, athletic

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by snoosnoo Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm

nice no spoiler posts.. lol whaaat

snoosnoo

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:32 pm

snoosnoo wrote:nice no spoiler posts.. lol whaaat
These are not spoilers... Clues yes, spoilers no.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^The airport was cold.  It seem more like she is waiting for a connecting flight.

Lol, iamreal2u...you beat me to it!   Hugesmile 

Thanks guys. I'm a bit slow. Nikki said Denver airport and the poster said Colorado and I got confused not realizing that Denver is in Colorado. Just shows my US Geography.

BTW I agree with the connecting flight theory.

I also think that they don't realize that we are keeping tabs and lining up on their tweets laugh out loud.

I keep following you around and agreeing.  giggling 

The percentage of super fans (or super sleuthers) paying attention to this is teeny tiny slim. Jef Holm was so over the top blatant in being Emily's F1; it was just cra-zy. He loved the fan attention and used it to his advantage to promote PeopleWater.

When you think about it, lots of similarities to Emily's season:

Jef first date at ep 5 and two group rose dates in episodes 2-4 = Nikki first date at ep 5, at least 1 (possibly 2??) group rose dates so far.
- Jef and Nikki both uneasy about being there in first couple episodes; whether right for them.
- Jef was quoted as saying he didn't get along or relate to most of the guys on show (think he called them the football team); Nikki has had her girl issues (or trumped up by edit) in ep 4.
- Emily was very impressed with Jef's skateboard entrance on night 1 while JP bit his fist after meeting Nikki cause he thought she was so sexy.

Arie - hot chemistry; lots of making out; early date (was it ep 2 or 3?); Emily sought him out = Clare ... ditto

Sean - Emily's perfect match in terms of strong Christian faith; a little Ken and Barbie = Renee ... JP said in his blog that Renee was just like him ... both 32, single parents, easy going, athletic

I'm just going to follow you around now with my signs!  Good Post I agree 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:08 pm

nonnie wrote:Could be a smokescreen or maybe tptb don't care about this season anymore.

I'm actually leaning more towards this. TPTB seem DONE with JuanPa based on their treatment of him lately mainly due to his controversial comments last month. They have pulled him from doing any press, he was disinvited to the big wedding, etc. They probably just want this season to be over as fast as possible. Probably yet another reason they are airing back-to-back episodes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
snoosnoo wrote:nice no spoiler posts.. laugh out loud whaaat
These are not spoilers... Clues yes, spoilers no.

Yup - its called sleuthing. Something we are attempting to do  Hugesmile 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:27 pm

umngirl wrote:
nonnie wrote:Could be a smokescreen or maybe tptb don't care about this season anymore.

I'm actually leaning more towards this. TPTB seem DONE with JuanPa based on their treatment of him lately mainly due to his controversial comments last month. They have pulled him from doing any press, he was disinvited to the big wedding, etc. They probably just want this season to be over as fast as possible. Probably yet another reason they are airing back-to-back episodes.

I agree, umn. Fleiss & Co. don't seem to care anymore and are putting distance between themselves and JPa. I could see Juan flinging that tweet in TPTB faces, but somehow, I don't see Nikki willing to risk it...unless she comes from a rich and powerful family. I'm more inclined to believe it's a smokescreen. Or, are you suggesting TPTB don't care anymore and have loosened the reins on Juan and the 'ettes as long as they don't out and out spoil it?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Wow, is this season similar to Ben Flajnik's in the sense that the producers are regretful in their Bachelor choice and can't wait till the Bachelorette push is in full force?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Litta123 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I agree, umn. Fleiss & Co. don't seem to care anymore and are putting distance between themselves and JPa. I could see Juan flinging that tweet in TPTB faces, but somehow, I don't see Nikki willing to risk it...unless she comes from a rich and powerful family. I'm more inclined to believe it's a smokescreen. Or, are you suggesting TPTB don't care anymore and have loosened the reins on Juan and the 'ettes as long as they don't out and out spoil it?

I'm undecided on Nikki TBH. Other than Jef, I don't think any F1 would ever risk being that obvious. Sure other final couples have very subtly hinted at it, but only one F1 has been outright with it.

One interesting note, IF Nikki is the F1, JuanPa was in her hometown for the MLS Cup so it would have been an easy way for them to meet up without having to fly all over.

And JuanPa has tweeted he's in L.A. now watching soccer.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Here is the reason that many gave when Jef was tweeting from airports and in fact pictures OF airports lol, he never actually said he was meeting Emily, that it was just the fans putting 2 and 2 together. Much like we on this thread seem to be doing now.

Wasn't Ashley H spotted in and around NY ? She was allegedly meeting Ashley S but everyone on the boards "knew" it was to be closer to JP.
Just because Nikki was in a Denver airport doesn't mean squat. Unless like us you actively try and connect the imaginary dots and place her in LA.

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3