SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:56 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I can't seem to find it. Can anyone share a good live tv link? I would hate to have to wait until tomorrow to watch the wedding ;)

I'm using this one, just hoping it works okay! http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=41161

Working great for me so far. Thanks so much!

No problem you're welcome! :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by akinitohoy Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:59 pm

^^ i choked when i read this:  

"We agreed to memorize our vows, so hopefully we don't forget anything," he said. "For the most part, they're pretty serious. I wanted [mine to be heartfelt. We're goofy all the time, but this is he time to tell her what I'm feeling, I promise to love her for the rest of my life."
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:03 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:So JPab isn't going to be there or he just wasn't trying to take over the spotlight like the other couples?
I'm surprised he's not going to be there. Ever since Trista and Ryan's wedding, it's tradition for the current/most recent Bachelor/ette (and subsequently, the success stories) to attend the weddings. I wonder if he got "uninvited" by the producers to avoid any remaining bad publicityfrom overshadowing Sean and Catherine's day?
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:04 pm

umngirl wrote:They are recording part of the reception so we could see it in a future telecast!
Best part of the article, so happy that we'll eventually see some of the reception! Can't wait. :Biggrin:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Archer23 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:So JPab isn't going to be there or he just wasn't trying to take over the spotlight like the other couples?
I'm surprised he's not going to be there. Ever since Trista and Ryan's wedding, it's tradition for the current/most recent Bachelor/ette (and subsequently, the success stories) to attend the weddings. I wonder if he got "uninvited" by the producers to avoid any remaining bad publicityfrom overshadowing Sean and Catherine's day?

I think he was absent from the media festivities this morning but will be at the wedding.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 pm

umngirl wrote:They are recording part of the reception so we could see it in a future telecast! And I love their "12 hour rule"
'Bachelor Wedding': Sean Lowe, Chris Harrison on the Live Nuptials, Rainy Weather and Ceremony Details

Sean Lowe and Catherine Guidici are set to be married on live TV in just a few hours -- but there are no nerves are anxiety on his part.

The couple -- who met on his season of ABC's The Bachelor, which aired last year -- will be wed at the picturesque Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore in Santa Barbara in a live ceremony airing at 8 p.m. ET (with a tape-delay on the West Coast).

"No nerves right now," Sean told The Hollywood Reporter on a rainy Sunday morning. "I'm excited and anxious."

He added that he wanted to get married on television for several reasons.
"It just made sense for us," he said. "Our relationship started on TV and has followed us along the way. Not only that, but the people who put on the show have become very close to us. It's like a big family. And on top of that, we knew we'd have an incredible wedding we didn't have to pay for. But most importantly, Bachelor Nation is so passionate about the show and they truly feel invested in our relationship. It's a great opportunity to have them there with us."

This also marks the fourth televised wedding in Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise history, following the nuptials of Ryan and Trista Sutter, Jason and Molly Mesnick andJ.P. and Ashley Rosenblaum. But it's the first live wedding, although host Chris Harrison told THR he's been lobbying for that for some time.

"I wanted to do with back with Trista [who married Ryan in the first televised Bachelor wedding in 2003]," he said. "With social media, ting get out instantaneously. If you have a big event like a Super Bowl or an awards show and you show it three or four days later, everybody already knows what happened and it loses a bit of its pizzazz."

On Sunday morning, a rainy downpour came in Santa Barbara (it should be noted that it hadn't rained in Southern California in some time, with Gov. Jerry Brown formally declaring a drought emergency on Jan. 17). Despite the weather, the wedding will go on as planned -- and Harrison notes that because of the live nature, "it's not going to be picture perfect," but that's what makes for good live TV.

As for the ceremony, overseen by celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss, Sean said it also was important to the couple to "bring the indoors outdoors." To that end, guests at the outdoor ceremony will sit in love seats and chairs with chandeliers overhead. The ceremony itself will be "fairly traditional," he added. Additionally, Sean said he and Catherine wrote their own vows.

"We agreed to memorize our vows, so hopefully we don't forget anything," he said. "For the most part, they're pretty serious. I wanted [mine to be heartfelt. We're goofy all the time, but this is he time to tell her what I'm feeling, I promise to love her for the rest of my life."

Sean's dad also will serve as the officiant, but Sean said his father wasn't nervous either: "He's excited just like I am."

Sean, who plans to continue living in Dallas with his bride following the wedding, said he and Catherine hadn't seen, spoken or texted each other on Sunday, having instituted a rule of "12 hours of no communication."

The duo also will honeymoon for a week at a location Sean declined to reveal. He did say that the wedding cake is "untraditional," or "whimsical," as Catherine calls it, while his groom's cake represents his two chocolate labs, who would not be attending the wedding.

Viewers won't get to see any of the reception due to the live element, but Harrison said cameras will be recording it and footage likely will be shown on some future telecast, possibly the Women Tell All episode or the After the Final Rose installment later this season.

While the current Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis, was not in attendance, several series alums were, including the Sutters, the Mesnicks, the Rosenblaums, Deanna Stagliano (who married Stephen Stagliano, the brother of alum Michael Stagliano), and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried, who are currently planning their own wedding. The couple told THR they have to nail down the date -- which will be sometime in 2014. "I feel like everything falls into place once you have a date and venue," Desiree said, adding that they've discussed "all the other details." "We're looking forward to that."

She added that she's managed to keep her dress designs -- which she's co-deesigning with TKTKT -- secret from him so far. "She's done a really good job hiding that," Chris said of her sketches.

As for any plans to air their own wedding on TV, the couple said they're open to the idea but aren't quite sure about the live aspect.

Meanwhile, the Rosenblaums said they are looking down the road at having children. Asked if they're let their own children appear on The Bachelor/Bachelorette down the road, the spouses answered in unison with a resounding, "No."

"I love it, but no way," Ashley said with a laugh. Added J.P.: "A son maybe, a daughter no way." Her response? "But it worked for us, so why would it not work for her or him?"

The Bachelor Wedding airs live at 8-10 p.m. ET on Sunday.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-wedding-sean-lowe-chris-674142

Smartcat, this is our "eventually". So happy!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
umngirl wrote:They are recording part of the reception so we could see it in a future telecast!
Best part of the article, so happy that we'll eventually see some of the reception! Can't wait. :Biggrin:

I am so happy that they are doing this. Prayer answered.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 pm

:Woah-hoo: jaspats an "eventually" high five
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Y'all!!! Almost 40 minutes left - are we using this thread for the show?
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:19 pm

is this true? do u west coasters have to wait?

Leslie A. Hughes ‏[ltr]@leslieahughes[/ltr]  9m
Soo jealous that everyone really gets to watch #TheBachelorWedding live but us Wesr coast has to wait till 8pm ! Come awn! Lol @BachelorABC
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:20 pm

iamdjdanno Sound and #dj #booth set for the big wedding. Tune in to #thebachelorwedding tonight!! #qsc #pioneer #ddjsx
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 C274ec1286e511e3ac8712ae8506c2d1_8
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 pm

umngirl wrote:
Archer23 wrote:

I think he was absent from the media festivities this morning but will be at the wedding.

I think you are right umngirl. I am soooo excited I can't stand it!  :Smiley:  Thanks for making the other "special" thread too. This might have already been asked, but is everyone only posting on the wedding thread tonight??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom