SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 33 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:07 pm

smartcat wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Guys if you all go on your TVs and on the Guide and scroll over to Monday you will see "a famous couple makes an announcement."  So we are definitely getting an announcement on Monday.  

The View also have a surprise announcement on Monday but I am not sure if Sean and Catherine will be on the view as well.

Thank you all for your love and all birthday wishes.  Right now I just thank God for Sean and Catherine.  Please lets keep them in prayer because we all know that once they make the announcement, negative people will still attack them and all the medias will be hunting them.
Praying Praying Praying this little emotion meant in the most serious way.. Can't wait till Monday.
So believing that this "soon" will be happening Monday! Can you imagine how excited they must be to be rid of this secret! Always also in my prayers and I don't think I'll ever stop praying for them. Also blessed, sorry I missed that your birthday was yesterday and hope that it was a great one.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:08 pm

motheroffive wrote:
I spy Cubes! by @seanloweksu
Is that a Zumba dance that those people doing ?

Hahaha she is so cute as always. :) I love how he loves taking her a video and pic. Such a sweet fiancé :) I just love how he adores her so much :) love love them :) thanks for the embed :)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:10 pm

lipsis wrote:It's true! I can confirm that Blessed didn't imagine it in her dreams or that she isn't suffering from a post birthday hangover.

"On Monday, Sean and Catherine are here. Why? They have a super secret to share"

Absolutely no way this is anything other than their wedding announcement.

Important to note though, it may be the air date so we need to pay attention.  I believe that's how it was done for JAsh and we deduced the actual wedding from there until that got confirmed. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I am so excited that you saw it lipsis. Now here is my take on the actual wedding date, November 9. Remember Catherine's favorite numbers 917. I might be right again.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:16 pm

lipsis wrote:It's true! I can confirm that Blessed didn't imagine it in her dreams or that she isn't suffering from a post birthday hangover.

"On Monday, Sean and Catherine are here. Why? They have a super secret to share"

Important to note though, it may be the air date so we need to pay attention.  I believe that's how it was done for JAsh and we deduced the actual wedding from there until that got confirmed. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct. The press release just announced the air date. Who knows with them though since they are announcing their own. I agree, especially due to the fact they are there for the Knot event, it can be nothing else! My fingers crossed worked.

Looks they are working out early today before the Kansas State game which is on Fox at 2:30. My Baylor Bears are going to kick their butts! I have a houseful of a Baylor freshman boys in my house today that are on Fall break! Big game today!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:21 pm

blessed66 wrote:

I am so excited that you saw it lipsis.  Now here is my take on the actual wedding date, November 9.  Remember Catherine's favorite numbers 917.  I might be right again.
They will be wrapping up JPab's season then though. I will go out on a limb, just for fun, and say the actual wedding is Sean's 30th birthday, Nov 16th, with the airdate on Dec 1st. Truthfully any date before Christmas works for me.

After the announcement on Monday, I will start us a wedding discussion thread until the Mods come back and set the full forum up ( with separate threads like this one) I've been holding on to a special picture just for the occasion.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:29 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

I am so excited that you saw it lipsis.  Now here is my take on the actual wedding date, November 9.  Remember Catherine's favorite numbers 917.  I might be right again.
They will be wrapping up JPab's season then though. I will go out on a limb, just for fun, and say the actual wedding is Sean's 30th birthday, Nov 16th, with the airdate on Dec 1st.  Truthfully any date before Christmas works for me.

After the announcement on Monday, I will start us a wedding discussion thread until the Mods come back and set the full forum up ( with separate threads like this one) I've been holding on to a special picture just for the occasion.
I think you may be right on the wedding date. They can do a lot of the filming before JPab's filming is done but not the wedding. No way that is happening without Chris Harrison!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:35 pm

This coming week they are filming JPa home dates and I am sure they will be done with JPa on November 2.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:37 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

They will be wrapping up JPab's season then though. I will go out on a limb, just for fun, and say the actual wedding is Sean's 30th birthday, Nov 16th, with the airdate on Dec 1st.  Truthfully any date before Christmas works for me.

I think you may be right on the wedding date. They can do a lot of the filming before JPab's filming is done but not the wedding. No way that is happening without Chris Harrison!
Yea no way. We need CH. Dec 1st is the Sunday after Thanksgiving so I could be off by a week. I just have a real desire to have them marry on Sean's birthday and before their 1 year engagement anniversary (Nov 17). Like I said, it really doesn't matter though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:42 pm

The two things, as far as wedding production is concerned, that need to happen are CH in country (presumably at the end of filming for Juan Pa) and the end of the Merge class- 2 to 3 sessions from now.

And I don't think this announcement is at all from Sean's PR guy or on their own. This is totally orchestrated by ABC- the only way they'd be on GMA... it may be a full blitz on ABC on Monday. I think ABCs PR team has set up the knot.com appearance, too- and included Des in on that one doing something she is professionally trained to do- comment on wedding fashion.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Finally a tweet about it!

@_MonahGrahamxo: To all the @seanlowe09 & @clmgiudici fans, watch GMA live Monday morning they will be telling us their super secret  #TeamSeanandCatherine

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:50 pm

jcrbil wrote:The two things, as far as wedding production is concerned, that need to happen are CH in country (presumably at the end of filming for Juan Pa) and the end of the Merge class- 2 to 3 sessions from now.

And I don't think this announcement is at all from Sean's PR guy or on their own.  This is totally orchestrated by ABC- the only way they'd be on GMA... it may be a full blitz on ABC on Monday.  I think ABCs PR team has set up the knot.com appearance, too- and included Des in on that one doing something she is professionally trained to do- comment on wedding fashion.
Oh I agree. This is all abc orchestrated. I'm sure abc must be attached to this Knot event too. One of the guests on GMA on Monday is Clinton Kelly so I wouldn't be surprised if he talks about bridal week in some way.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:52 pm

blessed66 wrote:This coming week they are filming JPa home dates and I am sure they will be done with JPa on November 2.
So it's definite they will be on GMA with their "special announcement". No doubt what it will be. Lots of number guessing games and with Cat so cryptic,  Here's a possibility Just playing with the  numbers, if the wedding is on Sean's birthday 916 and it airs on Dec 1     916 +1 +917.  Just sayin
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67