SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:06 pm

I like this tweet . Someone sent them something :)

“@RhodaChari: @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 I would like to checking if you received the Daily Devotionals that we mailed to @_TheFactoryGirl. Be Blessed.”

“@SeanLowe09: @RhodaChari we did. Thank you so much!”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by pinkflowers31 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
pinkflowers31 wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:If they've set a wedding date, they might announce it during ATFR. And that's why they're back in LA for Monday's "live" finale. Pure speculation.

I thought the finale was two parts, with one part next Monday and the second part the week after. Wouldn't that mean the live finale would be during the second part? Or is the whole finale next Monday?

Actually the finale usually one night based from the past seasons. But because of this bachelorette season too much drama finale they make it 2 part finale lol. So the finale is really on August 5 followed by the live aftr and the revelation of the new couple .And not sure if wifey and hubs will be at the audience lol. Who knows ? We will just see.:)  knowing this is the night of the new couple .just my guess.

Thank you for the info. That makes sense now. I hope there is a wedding date announced at the live ATFR.
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 pm

As much as I would love a wedding date annoucement I don't think they will put Sean and Catherine on Des's finally night. It should be all about Des and her F1. And remember her sad goodby on Seans season. Not appropriate. IMO
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Often on the finale they do speak about other bach couples and give updates at ATFR. Sometimes (like on Sean's) they announce the new lead. The last hour, while it will have both F2 and F3 on it this time, often begs for more content.

So I don't see it (in this bachelor world) as being inappropriate. The proposal will have been shown twice. I don't see Des announcing her wedding (though I suppose I could be wrong on that one, but I think ATFR is going to be sort of rocky. They might like ending on a high note.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 pm

jcrbil wrote:Often on the finale they do speak about other bach couples and give updates at ATFR.  Sometimes (like on Sean's) they announce the new lead.  The last hour, while it will have both F2 and F3 on it this time, often begs for more content.

So I don't see it (in this bachelor world) as being inappropriate.  The proposal will have been shown twice.  I don't see Des announcing her wedding (though I suppose I could be wrong on that one, but I think ATFR is going to be sort of rocky.  They might like ending on a high note.

I'm hoping that since Des appeared on The Lowe's ATFR for her announcement, that we will see them have the last 5 minutes for their announcement on her ATFR. Then Des and ??? can go on their publicity world tour. The Lowe's can go later. I'm not so sure it will happen like this though. We'll see. Not a long wait.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:41 pm

lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Often on the finale they do speak about other bach couples and give updates at ATFR.  Sometimes (like on Sean's) they announce the new lead.  The last hour, while it will have both F2 and F3 on it this time, often begs for more content.

So I don't see it (in this bachelor world) as being inappropriate.  The proposal will have been shown twice.  I don't see Des announcing her wedding (though I suppose I could be wrong on that one, but I think ATFR is going to be sort of rocky.  They might like ending on a high note.

I'm hoping that since Des appeared on The Lowe's ATFR for her announcement, that we will see them have the last 5 minutes for their announcement on her ATFR. Then Des and ??? can go on their publicity world tour.  The Lowe's can go later. I'm not so sure it will happen like this though. We'll see. Not a long wait.

Not sure though . Heck! If wifey and hubs will be there and take 5mins appearance (if there is announcement to be made ) I don't like these bachelorette 9 fans will voice out their opinions about them getting some of the airtime of the important night of their  new bachelorette couple big night laugh out loud giggling 
Although if they will be their in 08/05 it's okay with me . You know what I mean :cutesmile!:
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Was a wedding annoucement ever made on a ATFR ? don't think so but then again there is the novelity of our Sean being the first bach to really make it to the wedding.
That will be good publicity for the upcoming bach season........like "see everyone it can happen"
What do you think? Would love it but I'm still doubtful
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 pm

More TV.. I swear these two are an old married couple already.

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 5m
@clmgiudici and I started watching House of Cards last night. Hooked already.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 pm

lipsis wrote:More TV.. I swear these two are an old married couple already.

Ha hahahaha a new tv marathon already . Lol. I wonder if they ever continue watching the wire show rotfl 

That's the reason they are being quiet in twitter because they are busy watching tv marathon shows giggling 

I don't mind more at the snuggleville giggling . Yeah love what you said about them laugh out loud . Makes me happy . I love how lie low are they together with their private life :cutesmile!: 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:54 pm

lipsis wrote:More TV.. I swear these two are an old married couple already.

House of Cards is so freaking good. It's a Netflix original series. My roommate and I finished the first season in one weekend and now we are left to wait for the second season.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Someone tweeted that it was x-rated. Is that true? I see Kevin Spacey is in it. It looks like Pandora recommended it to them.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:08 pm

lipsis wrote:Someone tweeted that it was x-rated. Is that true? I see Kevin Spacey is in it. It looks like Pandora recommended it to them.

Well I watch Girls on HBO so I'm probably not a great judge on how x-rated things are.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15