SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 am

kitcat wrote:
Cajunprince7 wrote:kitcat, that would a great idea!  Brad and Bianka are a very similar couple.  Brad was a former football player and has the same type of humor as Sean, and Bianka is into eating healthy and clothes fashion much like Catherine.  Their wedding is scheduled in June of 2014. The main difference between the two couples is that Brad and Bianka have lived together since their engagement.

Will Brad and Bianka have a televised wedding just like what Sean  and Catherine is planning to have? I really hope they meet and become friends and maybe invite each other to their wedding. :Smiley: 

The Canadian couple have a wedding date of June 2014 but Seancat's wedding date is such a big secret. I don't get why is it important for the producers to keep their wedding date hush hush assuming of course that Seancat already picked a date.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by kitcat Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:21 am

Pia1 wrote:
kitcat wrote:
Cajunprince7 wrote:kitcat, that would a great idea!  Brad and Bianka are a very similar couple.  Brad was a former football player and has the same type of humor as Sean, and Bianka is into eating healthy and clothes fashion much like Catherine.  Their wedding is scheduled in June of 2014. The main difference between the two couples is that Brad and Bianka have lived together since their engagement.

Will Brad and Bianka have a televised wedding just like what Sean  and Catherine is planning to have? I really hope they meet and become friends and maybe invite each other to their wedding. :Smiley: 

The Canadian couple have a wedding date of June 2014 but Seancat's wedding date is such a big secret. I don't get why is it important for the producers to keep their wedding date hush hush assuming of course that Seancat already picked a date.

I think without theBachette, maybe...just maybe ABC would've probly announced the date much earlier. Lucky Brad and Bianka coz they dont have to worry bout these things
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 am

kitcat wrote:

Didn't this couple also question SeanCat's connection as a couple based on among other things, their luck of enthusiasm at ATFR and going as far as making a comparison between themselves and SeanCat? I thought then that that was very pompous of them. I am all for being outspoken but coming from this franchise, I think they should have been more supportive and less judgmental; keeping the negative comments for the appropriate moment. So as much as SeanCat love Canada and vice versa, I don't see a friendship forming between both couples anytime soon.....but hey, you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:58 am

Iploeg wrote:
kitcat wrote:

Didn't this couple also question SeanCat's connection as a couple based on among other things, their luck of enthusiasm at ATFR and going as far as making a comparison between themselves and SeanCat? I thought then that that was very pompous of them. I am all for being outspoken but coming from this franchise, I think they should have been more supportive and less judgmental; keeping the negative comments for the appropriate moment. So as much as SeanCat love Canada and vice versa, I don't see a friendship forming between both couples anytime soon.....but hey, you never know.

I agree. I did not not watch the Canadian show but I did read what B/B said after our season ended and didn't appreciate it at all. I'd prefer S/C stick with positive people around them. My opinion, of course.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:16 am

Speaking of surrounding themselves with positive people, they've done exceptionally well in that area, also making many good friends along the way.

ETA: Lipsis, where do you think they are as of today? Seattle or L.A? I am thinking both giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 am

Iploeg wrote:Speaking of surrounding themselves with positive people, they've done exceptionally well in that area, also making many good friends along the way.

ETA: Lipsis, where do you think they are as of today? Seattle or L.A? I am thinking both giggling 

I'm trying not to think about it anymore. Hopefully some nice tweeter or the happy couple (shout out to Pap Henry) will tell us where they are today.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:37 am

Not that it really matters (and this is my former litigator self trying to put the puzzle pieces together) but based on the timing of all the tweets I think they are back in LA. The girl that said they were on her plane I do not think could have been in LA yet when she tweeted if her plane had stopped in Seattle. Of course I am always wrong so there you go.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 am

Here are the girls tweets.

Post by luv2sing Yesterday at 11:11 pm

Based off this girls tweets who was on their plane today, they are back in LA. I was hoping Seattle, so they could spend time with Cat's family and friends, but hopefully that will happen soon.

https://twitter.com/AnaErickson1

Post by motheroffive Yesterday at 11:12 pm

This girl is in LA. Going to Disneyworld tomorrow. They must be in LA

@AnaErickson1: I was in the same plane as @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici today.

Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 am

The question I have with Miss Airplanes tweet is that if she is headed to D'Land then it's closer to fly into the OC airport. She also mentioned wanting to go to the OC Fair to see a singer. Hubs and wifey would not fly into OC. So we will see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 am

lipsis wrote:The question I have with Miss Airplanes tweet is that if she is headed to D'Land then it's closer to fly into the OC airport. She also mentioned wanting to go to the OC Fair to see a singer. Hubs and wifey would not fly into OC. So we will see.

There are flights to OC that go through Seattle but non that I could find leave in the right time frame based on the picture of them sitting in the airport and her tweet.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:33 am

The tweet sounds like an after the fact tweet to me. She uses the word "was" and the picture was posted to IG on or around 3:30 Vancouver/Seattle/LA time yesterday afternoon. The posted and the taken at time could be off though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Looks like a hosting weekend in Vegas next week. He's got this one too.

@FreshPrinceofMU: My birthday weekend is 'bout to be so sick that even #Bachelor @SeanLowe09 is coming in town to celebrate! http://t.co/pu4vvhF3Aj

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 51 Ff129f3b48ad867f0b2b61b63f2c2512_zps1d420cbd

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15