SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 49 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by luv2sing Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:11 am

Based off this girls tweets who was on their plane today, they are back in LA. I was hoping Seattle, so they could spend time with Cat's family and friends, but hopefully that will happen soon.

https://twitter.com/AnaErickson1
luv2sing
luv2sing

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:12 am

This girl is in LA. Going to Disneyworld tomorrow. They must be in LA

@AnaErickson1: I was in the same plane as @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici today.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:17 am

So do we think the Thousand Islands trip is happening before or after Vegas? And is Seattle still in the works too?

And thanks to twitter for figuring this out sooner rather than later.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:18 am

Yeah it's LA.  Speaking of this . I said my speculation of her being in Seattle and left sean in LA last Friday is they might not go back to Seattle  and never expected I would be right lol.

I want them to go to Seattle after this trip but it seems they don't go and maybe they will do it later . I guess.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:25 am

umngirl wrote:So do we think the Thousand Islands trip is happening before or after Vegas? And is Seattle still in the works too?

In the video that was posted today he said "about to go" to Thousand Islands. That video was already made almost a week ago so I am going to say before. I do not understand why they did not go back to Seattle. Must have something to do in LA.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:32 am

landrje wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Airport sighting from 2 hours ago
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 B4c18310
ana_erickson These people from the Bachelor & Dancing with the Stars are sitting right infront of me at the airport...  #whaaaat #cray #seanandcatherine

Hahahaha my goodness these people can't resist to take them pics anywhere . Crazy crazy ! Lol. As much I want them atleast asked them some pics of them but I love seeing pics giggling 

Lol cat is wearing her pants when she was in Kia beach laugh out loud. I love her outfit it's so cool giggling she looks beautiful . Wonder where they are going ? She did not drive  to Vancouver instead she flew Smiley

It is an easy Amtrak train ride from Seattle to Vancouver --- saves much time at the border crossings.   She may have gone that way

They were in the airport when spotted, so they didn't go to Seattle via Amtrak ... like umngirl I suspect the flight was paid for by the organizers of last nights event and further suspect, based on the timing between being sighted at the airport and Catherine's tweet, that they're back in Seattle

One less likely scenario is that they flew from Vancouver to Calgary (for Lake Louise) and the "home" Catherine is referring to is related to their first one on one Bachelor date at the Fairmont Lake Louise; the flight from Vancouver to Calgary takes less than 90 minutes and fits within the timeframe ... as I said, an unlikely scenario albeit a possibility

I was responding to the post that possibly Catherine flew to Vancouver to meet Sean. See above - "She did not drive  to Vancouver instead she flew"
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 am

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:So do we think the Thousand Islands trip is happening before or after Vegas? And is Seattle still in the works too?

In the video that was posted today he said "about to go" to Thousand Islands. That video was already made almost a week ago so I am going to say before. I do not understand why they did not go back to Seattle. Must have something to do in LA.

I've learned to just go with the flow with these two, it's better for my brain. All I know is they are going to Canada soon and will be in Las Vegas on the 3rd. All the details are too unknown for me to speculate.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:35 am

Is it possible that their flight stopped in Seattle before heading onto LA?

I dont know! I give up trying to figure all this out. This has given me a headache.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:38 am

I think that they had some travel planned which they're not finding enough time to do (hmmmm).  Cabo seems to have been scrapped.  Looks as if Seattle may have been as well, so instead, Catherine went alone for a couple of days so she could see some family and friends.  Since Sean spoke of the 1000 Islands just last week, I would think that's still a "go".    I know they spend longer in Dallas than we were originally led to believe they would- twice as long, really.  I think Catherine tweeted something that implied, "You don't even know".... and that sure is true.

And yes, it may be that the flight stopped in Seattle first... or that our "tweeter" changed planes in Seattle to fly to Orange County (which it appears is where she is).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 am

motheroffive wrote:

Maybe .they seem to love Lalaland and the weather especially sean lol.
If they are planning to do the thousand islands trip . They need to do it now because it's gonna be cold in Canada soon lol. Just saying .

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:43 am

I'm definitely thinking Cabo got scrapped and that's why they were in Dallas much longer than we thought they would be. Seattle could potentially still happen during August, especially if perhaps her sisters are coming into town too considering one is still overseas.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:44 am

Right, Miss Tweeter would have most likely flown into Orange County airport and not LA if she was going to Disneyland or wanted to go to our fair.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15