SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:58 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:Way to tell us where you are, hubs!

@SeanLowe09: Off to Vancouver for the day. I love Canada!

That sounds like he is in Seattle, driving up for the day and driving back to Seattle tonight! Maybe he is there and he took the creepy picture?

Very possible. It would be hilarious if he was the photographer. Wish we knew for sure. It makes me anxious when they are not together.

I am glad you said that because it makes me anxious also. I want them together all of the time!  To me "off to Vancouver for the day" doesn't sound like "I am about to get on an airplane for three hours!"

Here's hoping you are right. It would be quite a fun roadtrip with that Giudici clan too!

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates them being apart.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:02 pm

lipsis wrote:Hahaha

@clmgiudici: I love Seattle. And Seattle's people love me. http://t.co/CUOSGflAJq

Bahahaha I can't stop laughing ! This pic is epic 😆 so hilarious! rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:03 pm

motheroffive wrote:Sean left a comment on her picture that he wanted the shirt!

Thought I'd grab a screenshot of it...

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 88c8c07c89ec88a6813c6a9737a1a55f_zpse56302b0

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:19 pm

lipsis wrote:Hahaha

@clmgiudici: I love Seattle. And Seattle's people love me. http://t.co/CUOSGflAJq

Took a screenshot of the pic too since I couldn't embed it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Fd1be74d1aa243ac80aec64924a8bd50_zpsa6055ae1

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Catherine just liked this picture of them

http://instagram.com/p/bMMcH6hwjN/

The caption says its from 3 weeks ago in LA.

I saw that. i just thought it was a cute picture we  hadnnot seen.

Here's the pic. One of the comments indicates it was at church.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 B2565ac2e1a511e2a1bd22000a9f1361_7

He does have his Bible under his arm! On that note, I was waiting to see if Sean would be in Seattle on a Sunday and whether he would take Cat to City Church. He follows on twitter and retweets from time to time tweets from Judah Smith who is the senior pastor there. One of my favorites as well. It is not the church Cat went to with Christa. I guess I will have to see if they are there next Sunday.

I watched Sean's season of the Bachelor and thought that Catherine was one of the least high maintenance and Glamorpuss types, so it is surprising to see her carrying a huge Louis Vuitton bag. Maybe it is borrowed.

On another note, I love this couple and think Catherine is so beautiful! All of her photos after the tv show are gorgeous...maybe it's love that has helped her get more beautiful! I think she looks prettier in post-show interviews and photos than she looked on the show, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 pm

^^^ actually Sean gave her the bag for her birthday in April.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 pm

aLuvrNotAFightr wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Catherine just liked this picture of them

http://instagram.com/p/bMMcH6hwjN/

The caption says its from 3 weeks ago in LA.

I saw that. i just thought it was a cute picture we  hadnnot seen.

Here's the pic. One of the comments indicates it was at church.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 B2565ac2e1a511e2a1bd22000a9f1361_7

He does have his Bible under his arm! On that note, I was waiting to see if Sean would be in Seattle on a Sunday and whether he would take Cat to City Church. He follows on twitter and retweets from time to time tweets from Judah Smith who is the senior pastor there. One of my favorites as well. It is not the church Cat went to with Christa. I guess I will have to see if they are there next Sunday.

I watched Sean's season of the Bachelor and thought that Catherine was one of the least high maintenance and Glamorpuss types, so it is surprising to see her carrying a huge Louis Vuitton bag.  Maybe it is borrowed.

On another note, I love this couple and think Catherine is so beautiful!  All of her photos after the tv show are gorgeous...maybe it's love that has helped her get more beautiful!  I think she looks prettier in post-show interviews and photos than she looked on the show, actually.

I think she still is low maintenance and yes glamorous at the same time. The LV bag was given to her by Sean for her 27th birthday back in April. Ah, and I think that's happiness and love shining through! They both have to feel so incredibly blessed.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Oh that's a super lux gift, and something she wouldn't obviously pick for herself! He is so generous and sweet to her. I wonder what kinds of gifts Catherine has given Sean?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Sean left a comment on her picture that he wanted the shirt!

Thought I'd grab a screenshot of it...

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 88c8c07c89ec88a6813c6a9737a1a55f_zpse56302b0

Haha this is so cute:giggling: giggling love it!!!!! giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Wonder if wifey and hubby are in vancouver now? Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks for all the updates of tweets, pictures, and their whereabouts. It's nice coming her after 7 hours of volleyball camp.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:02 pm

aLuvrNotAFightr wrote:Oh that's a super lux gift, and something she wouldn't obviously pick for herself!  He is so generous and sweet to her.  I wonder what kinds of gifts Catherine has given Sean?  

Perhaps the greatest gift any woman can give to any man and the only gift Sean wants - her love.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15