SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 17 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by akinitohoy Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:57 am

^^hmmm, did Sean post this? I sure hope that's not his SS#.

Last edited by akinitohoy on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:58 am

Another interview to look forward to
@JenniferTapiero: Having a blast interviewing @seanlowe09 @clmguidici they will be on my show soon @StarCAM_com RT #bachelor http://t.co/vBo76UTg0K

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:03 am

akinitohoy wrote:
umngirl wrote:Lol
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Screen17
theyearofelancheck out this total dingus @seanloweksu #beforetheywerestars #celebritiesarejustlikeus #98degrees #nsync #311 #dingus #blessed

hmmm, did Sean post this? I sure hope that's not his SS#.

I meant to delete the picture sooner and repost the new version Élan posted with the numbers blacked out.

If anyone who quotes the original wants to edit their post to remove it that would be great. I'm pretty sure those are just college id numbers but just in case.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:09 am

I saw Elan deleted the original and reposted a new one. I'd be happy to change mine once I get the IMG code for the new one.

Also, not sure what to make of this tweet but the girl lives in Sammermich Washington.

@RileyBancroft: Im pretty sure Catherine from the bachelor is at my camp right now

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 am

I take this as further confirmation that Catherine made her way to Seattle yesterday:

Leilani Borst ‏@LeilaniBorst 18h
Robert Downey Jr., Hugh Jackman, and Catherine Giudici. I'm done.

In a tweet made right before this one, she indicated that she was at a restaurant in Greenlake so I am assuming she met Catherine (and, by the way, Crista has mentioned Greenlake more than once on FB)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:40 am

docnash14 wrote:I take this as further confirmation that Catherine made her way to Seattle yesterday:

In a tweet made right before this one, she indicated that she was at a restaurant in Greenlake so I am assuming she met Catherine (and, by the way, Crista has mentioned Greenlake more than once on FB)

Ha, I saw this yesterday and didnt even think to investigate. Guess I need to ramp up mu curious meter. Although, usually anything with Hugh Jackson makes me lose all sense of reason.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:49 am

I guess now we can say when Cat is away...shes quiet on twitter
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:08 am

docnash14 wrote:I take this as further confirmation that Catherine made her way to Seattle yesterday:

Great catch!

Whatever she is doing in Seattle, Catherine is deep undercover today. She hasn't even liked any IG pictures and she is big at that! There are several pictures that she would have liked on a regular day.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 am

umngirl wrote:

If anyone who quotes the original wants to edit their post to remove it that would be great. I'm pretty sure those are just college id numbers but just in case.

As a K-State grad. I love that Sean still has his college ID!  He definitely needs to edit the numbers...  

cheerleader   If only these pompoms were purple!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 am

@clmgiudici: Spread some (purple heart) today

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:08 am

lipsis wrote:

So is she saying she spread some love today or we should?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:10 am

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

So is she saying she spread some love today or we should?

I think she is feeling loved (perhaps by her friends) and wants everybody to feel loved. Spread it around, people!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15