SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 12 of 67 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:46 pm

lipsis wrote:Sean's comment on the pic

seanloweksu@andrewkimmel and I make a handsome couple.

Someone should tell Peta she tagged the wrong couple. giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 pm

umngirl wrote:

I repeat... go for it!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I repeat... go for it!

I'm trying to think of a funny/witty way of joking about them already being married but I got nothing. I may have to think about it for a bit.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I repeat... go for it!

I'm trying to think of a funny/witty way of joking about them already being married but I got nothing. I may have to think about it for a bit.

I'll look forward to it upon my return from the kitchen.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:08 pm

I think Peta and Andrew's comments are way better than what I put out there.
petamurgatroyd
@seanloweksu lol and @catherinegiudici and I will work something out.. (winky face)
andrewkimmel
We sure do @seanloweksu #kimlowe

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Lol looks like possibly another bootcamp for our lovebirds tomorrow giggling  julz is tweeting about bootcamp laugh out loud rotfl addicted to bootcamp laugh out loud
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Reposting this pic just because I love Peta's caption. Ya'all will know why..

petamurgatroyd@andrewkimmel and the Lowe's @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici #reunion @HOMEBevHills

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 12 E34aa3faf0db11e2a98422000aa80fc9_7

I was just going to post this. Love it.

About time I beat you to a post today! woot!

Haha The Lowes rotfl rotfl  I like it Peta... Hugesmile 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Lol umngirl! I saw your comment! You're right though, it's hard to beat #kimlowe

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:39 pm

lipsis wrote:Lol umngirl! I saw your comment! You're right though, it's hard to beat #kimlowe

Dang Andrew for being funnier than I ever will.

But I'm seriously :laughingoutlou right now because someone just tweeted Sean (tagging Cat in the process) asking if they are still together because he never mentions her anymore. Oh and they spelled Wifey's name with a K. Just one big, giant duh 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Lol umngirl! I saw your comment! You're right though, it's hard to beat #kimlowe

But I'm seriously :laughingoutlou right now because someone just tweeted Sean (tagging Cat in the process) asking if they are still together because he never mentions her anymore. Oh and they spelled Wifey's name with a K. Just one big, giant duh 

The world is full of crazies, I'm tellin' ya!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 pm

umngirl wrote:

Did you notice that tweet was in response to Sean's where he said he was back in Calif with Catherine? You know, the woman he doesn't mention? Oh wait, h spelled it with a C so maybe she is right! Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:48 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Did you notice that tweet was in response to Sean's where he said he was back in Calif with Catherine?  You know, the woman he doesn't mention? Oh wait, h spelled it with a C so maybe she is right! Lol

I didn't see that. Makes it all the more hilarious to me. I noticed the tweeter's name is Kathryn. Perhaps she meant that Sean doesn't mention her anymore. Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 67 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15