SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by J098765 Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:11 pm

cma wrote:On Jennas twitter there is a video showing Tim driving the boat, and someone in the water,having wake surf lesson . Can anyone tell if it is Jenna.

Nope, that's Tim's friend. I wasn't brave enough to get in and try yet! I will soon. Still trying to master wakeboarding...

J098765

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by King of PB Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi Jenna. I haven't posted here before but when I saw you are here, I couldn't resist it. So.....

1- In his song, Tim says something about your dad not approving. What did Tim to to make your dad hate him? Maybe hate is the wrong word, but he felt strongly enough about it to put it in a song, so he must think your dad hates him at least.

2- What was that stuff about Matthew's jeep?

Thank you so much for taking my questions. By the way, I think you are beautiful.

King of PB

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:19 pm

J098765 wrote:

Yes! I did his and then he did mine. Wasn't it good? We had so much fun with that. His neighbor has two little girls who came by trick-or-treating and he was trying to act the least scary he could, but the make up scared them so much! They didn't even want candy. Poor little girls. We then spent the rest of the night in Zombie mode and rarely broke character.

It was good! I saw his instagram pic of you two kissing and I was impressed. I didn't know he did yours either... you guys looked great!

I laughed so hard when I read the little girl part... but yeah the poor things. haha That's really cool that you guys get really into that stuff together. :Smiley:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by King of PB Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Oops. Sorry Jenna but I forgot one related to number 1. Does Tim hate your dad, too? Just curious on why they don't like each other.

King of PB

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Jenna what is the differents between wake surfing and wakeboarding.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:45 pm

King You need to look at this forum go back and you will see no one hates anyone, Jennas family loves Tim. If you look you will see great pictures and threads from Jennas Dad.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 pm

queenbean wrote:Jenna!! I was your fan from the start! So just wanted to say hi so glad you won :-). I had a little dance party with my one year old I was so excited lol. What did you do on your Hawaii date? Have you been in contact with Sara?

We swam with manta rays! It was so crazy! We had these big noodle rings we had to hold on to and lay flat and still on the top of the water. They gave us this bright lights that attracted the krill and the manta rays would swim up right under our bodies. It was so scary! But such a fun experience! I wish they would have shown it...

Yes, I have been in touch with Sara.

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:07 pm

King of PB wrote:Hi Jenna. I haven't posted here before but when I saw you are here, I couldn't resist it. So.....

1- In his song, Tim says something about your dad not approving. What did Tim to to make your dad hate him? Maybe hate is the wrong word, but he felt strongly enough about it to put it in a song, so he must think your dad hates him at least.

2- What was that stuff about Matthew's jeep?

Thank you so much for taking my questions. By the way, I think you are beautiful.

Tim and my Dad get along great. They go golfing sometimes. The song was just about our journey through the events of the show and one of them was my Dad grilling him - which they didn't show much of.

The "Matthews Jeep" part is just a part of another date that wasn't shown :)

Thank you :)

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Jenna, I saw that the Plain White T's are going on tour this summer. Will you be tagging along at all or are you staying in Austin?

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Jenna I'll ask the big question everyone else is skirting around ( LOL ) Have you and Tim talked about marriage at all? Do you think you'll get to there? I sure hope so because I think you are a great couple together and I don't think Tim ever saw past you to see the other girls that was there. I think he was a goner pretty quickly for you and I DON'T think you look anything at all like his ex wife. Blondes can totally look different just as the two of you do. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:16 pm

cma wrote:thanks noobsleuth What is next to the letter T , is it some kind of stone Like his birthstone ?

It's the letter T and rose quartz, the stone of love :)

Her and I found it while we were walking sown SOCO (an area in downtown Austin with shops and restaurants).

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Jenna, how did you feel about the Matchmakers? I thought they were very hard on you and your relationship with Tim, especially Matt....I imagine it was hard to hear all the glowing reports about other girls with Tim when you were falling for him......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality