SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Wow, I love Haven't Told Her, while Jenna Reeves (the song) did do much for me. Both videos are so sweet and these two have just grown more in love. I am so happy for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:45 pm

Yeah, it made it hard making fan videos with only being able to watch the show online. Wish we had something with all the episode/scenes of Tim & Jenna and not have to fast forward through Ben & Ernesto.

luvlady I got the show through Amazon, it's still there if you want to go that route.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:50 pm

I think while Jenna was really young when they met on the show- I think she needed to be with someone older. I'm happy for them though! Their instagram photos are super cute.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:00 am

luvlady345 wrote:JoshFan where did you watch the season, I wanted to rewatch it but I couldn't find where?

Hi, i used videobull and just clicked on links Smiley it's actually being broadcasted on aussie tv atm, that's how i knew about it and started to watch!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:06 pm

I think that Tim wanted to see if Jenna could pass the test of time with him being away on the road so much--see how she handled his real-life situation. And she passed with flying colors.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:44 am

So excited for Tim and Jenna! Jumping hearts :wedding

I remember being so upset when the show was canceled and then eagerly waiting for each new online episode so I could glimpse the magic between these two and boy did it pay off in that finale! Tears, tears, tears. Wish I was a part of this board to sleuth along and only just realised now there is a fan thread for T&J. Woohoo!

Can I just say, what is with the name Tim?

Seriously, now. RFL Tim and BachCan Tim? My, my, my. There's something about that name! hearthumbsup

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:23 am

Litta123 wrote:joshfan, to the best of my knowledge there weren't too many fan videos made...possibly because the episodes were only available online (or for purchase through amazon/iTunes) due to the show being cancelled.

At any rate, here is one made by Jenna's dad. The song here is the one Tim wrote for Jenna and sung at the finale.

Here is one made by our very own Lost17. The song here is the one Tim wrote for Jenna and is on the PWT's newest EP (and probably on their future self-published album, "American Nights"). This song provided some clues for our sleuthing. The lyric, "an angel in Madonna white," sure seemed like Jenna in her outfit when Tim threw her into the pool. Also, "I haven't told her yet" was almost verbatim what Tim said to Jenna's dad in the MTP episode.

These are incredible, thanks for posting again (trying to catchup on the threads on RFL and this thread itself)! Jenna's dad made the first video? Tears, tears, tears! Where was I two+ years ago?! Cannot believe I just now looked in this forum for a thread for RFL because I saw Jenna and Tim were engaged and thought, hmmm... maybe there is something in this forum. Haha. Of course there is! I will have to go back and look at all the sleuthing! Wish I had known about this forum back then... it must have been amazing to sleuth the SCs. I knew it was Jenna from the way Tim leaned into her and looked at her. His BL and his personalization when he talked about her was completely different from any of the other girls - he was almost giddy around her it was so obvious he had eyes for only her and with everyone else he seemed to be trying. Watching Lost17's video only confirms this. He was a goner, that is for sure. No wonder he said he would have ended it all week 3 if he could have! *sigh* I never understood the 'too young' criticism, if anything, Jenna was just on the same wavelength as Tim. They had that same 'Austin' vibe about them that fits with the music Tim makes and the culture (Austin is a wonderful music town/city). Just had the same vibe (and I think they would have had this even if they lived somewhere else). They seemed to just blend together, like you couldn't tell where he ended and she began. Just meant to be. The other two girls seemed too old/friend-zoned for him, imo. So happy for them!

Really though, if these love reality shows are going to work out, just make sure the lead's name is TIM! (Tim Warmels and Tim Lopez, looking at you both). beatingheart Oh, and include motorcycle rides with any-Tim and his F1... and make sure the final girl is dressed in a purple dress for the final episode...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:37 am

AllAboutLove, I'm glad you found this thread. You should definitely check out the archived threads if you're interested in the whole sleuthing story. You might not have realized it, but we had Jenna, Jenna's dad, Hailey and Sarah Moore all posting with us ...trying to throw us off track at times. They had various screen names, but in the end, all came forward and answered many of our questions...quite fun...at least for me.

Jenna and Tim have posted a lot on IG tonight. Here is a sample from Jenna's IG.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 F82bc78ac7cfe8d9feb32a65fa79247d

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Litta123 wrote:AllAboutLove, I'm glad you found this thread. You should definitely check out the archived threads if you're interested in the whole sleuthing story. You might not have realized it, but we had Jenna, Jenna's dad, Hailey and Sarah Moore all posting with us ...trying to throw us off track at times. They had various screen names, but in the end, all came forward and answered many of our questions...quite fun...at least for me.

Jenna and Tim have posted a lot on IG tonight. Here is a sample from Jenna's IG.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 F82bc78ac7cfe8d9feb32a65fa79247d

Could you please post more pictures. I can never see them on Twitter.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:25 pm

jenna_reeves
18 hours ago
Starting off New Year's Eve right with a chocolate martini!

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 10891003_1557166857857775_1503510449_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:41 pm

They have made a cute couple. Have you ever noticed that when he's home his has full beard. I'm sure it is so that no one recognizes him from PWT. Happy for them even though I had my doubts at first. But now am a firm believer she definately was the right girl for him.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:25 am

Litta123 wrote:From Jenna's IG.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 869afaa54fede9ec345dfc2b7e467851

From Tim'sIG.
Did this comment remind anyone of a certain song??  Hugesmile

Wish I had known about this forum back then... it must have been amazing to sleuth the SCs. I knew it was Jenna from the way Tim leaned into her and looked at her. His BL and his personalization when he talked about her was completely different from any of the other girls - he was almost giddy around her it was so obvious he had eyes for only her and with everyone else he seemed to be trying.
AllAboutLove-we'd of loved having you, it was fun to sleuth! And I agree 100%, his BL and what he said about her/to her  was different from the other girls, that's what convinced me!

Litta thanks for always sharing the great pics they post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality