SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:46 pm

wow Hoorray I couldn't believe it when I read this. laugh out loud That's great news!

What an extraordinary ring! What a beauty!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:51 pm

So excited for this couple that it has happened!! Good Luck to them for a wonderful, bright future together. smileyyay :alltens: :happydance:
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:35 am

Had to stop in after I saw the news!! cheerleader Happy for them! Yes, the ring is really pretty, love it and the way they took the pic, cute! Best wishes to them...looking forward to seeing some wedding pics in the hopefully not to far future! PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:35 am

Hi guys! Sorry I've been gone for awhile... but I had to check in since Tim and Jenna are ENGAGED!!!! I did the biggest happy dance! SOOOO thrilled for them and wish them every continued happiness. I hope we get more tidbits and updates along the way... and I'd love to know the story of the proposal. I'm sure it was amazing. The fact that he proposed in Santa Barbara is so fitting... I wonder if he took her to his special tree? Anyway, congrats to the happy couple!!!!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:07 am

Soooooooo happy for them, I love them!!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:53 pm

About time! I am thrilled for them.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:07 pm

I'm thrilled. Now I've got to go back and check out the ring!!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:06 pm

From Jenna's IG.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 869afaa54fede9ec345dfc2b7e467851

From Tim'sIG.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 C799f507283649482ce5b5b179caab06

I'm pretty sure they're back in Austin.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Aww! So awesome. I remember watching the season and it was just so clear he wanted Jenna starting right after their moment when they jumped into the pool. She was 23 too when she was on the show right? Crazy to think she was that mature at that age.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:53 am

I legit just watched the whole season like yesterday. Obviously i just watched Tim's journey. Skipped ernesto and ben and thank god i did... But i fell for jenna like immediately. I just saw something so solid between them in comparison with the other girls. I felt like he was forcing himself to show affection to the other girls and thank you for whoever posted the interview where tim said the show couldv'e ended in week 3 (jenna and him first kissed) and he was manipulated to like the other girls! anyways i just regret not knowing abt this show earlier so that i could have sleuthed and join in on the fun. I love jenna and tim together. So real. They have become one of my top couples on reality dating shows. My question is if there is a video of all their moments/dates on the show? Like fan vids?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:55 pm

JoshFan where did you watch the season, I wanted to rewatch it but I couldn't find where?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:15 pm

joshfan, to the best of my knowledge there weren't too many fan videos made...possibly because the episodes were only available online (or for purchase through amazon/iTunes) due to the show being cancelled.

At any rate, here is one made by Jenna's dad. The song here is the one Tim wrote for Jenna and sung at the finale.

Here is one made by our very own Lost17. The song here is the one Tim wrote for Jenna and is on the PWT's newest EP (and probably on their future self-published album, "American Nights"). This song provided some clues for our sleuthing. The lyric, "an angel in Madonna white," sure seemed like Jenna in her outfit when Tim threw her into the pool. Also, "I haven't told her yet" was almost verbatim what Tim said to Jenna's dad in the MTP episode.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality