SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Yeah NBC does have a better track record than the Bachelor/ABC....I really wish RFL would have continued and had a season 2, darn you Eva!!!!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:19 am

Litta123 wrote:Since I'm posting photos, I thought I give you the "heads and tails" shot. (Gosh, I hope there's no hidden meaning in that phrase...cause none is intended by me. I just thought it was cute we had the front and back view.)

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Screenshot2013-07-05at23207PM NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Screenshot2013-07-05at23237PM

Thanks for posting these pictures Litta! I love this couple. So happy to see them enjoying each other. :Flirty: 

luvlady345 wrote:Yeah NBC does have a better track record than the Bachelor/ABC....I really wish RFL would have continued and had a season 2, darn you Eva!!!!!!!

word Good Post
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:04 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Yeah NBC does have a better track record than the Bachelor/ABC....I really wish RFL would have continued and had a season 2, darn you Eva!!!!!!!

You all probably talked about this ages ago, but the whole studio thing was annoying and may have killed what was otherwise a decent concept. Why try to add the flash? That was the boring and worthless part.

Lol, I only watched AFTER hearing there was this lovely couple from the show, and quickly learned what to skip ;)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:26 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:

You all probably talked about this ages ago, but the whole studio thing was annoying and may have killed what was otherwise a decent concept.  Why try to add the flash?  That was the boring and worthless part.

Lol, I only watched AFTER hearing there was this lovely couple from the show, and quickly learned what to skip ;)

The only thing I found off putting was having 3 bachelors, I just think if they wanted more than one it just should have been 2......Three was just too much....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:31 am

Jenna's dad made a video using "Jenna Reeves" and clips from the show. I thought it was sweet...so I thought I'd share it. This was his tweet that went with it.

Scott Reeves ‏@sar78729 39m  Created this UNOFFICIAL vid with lyrics for my dad. @PWTs_Tim said OK to post it to youtube. Enjoy. http://bit.ly/12PZvum  @imaJENNAtion_

He also posted a picture of his wife, Jenna, Tim and himself at a wedding from last night. The way Tim hugs Jenna makes me smile.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Screenshot2013-07-07at82353AM

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:19 am

Litta123 wrote:Jenna's dad made a video using "Jenna Reeves" and clips from the show. I thought it was sweet...so I thought I'd share it. This was his tweet that went with it.

Scott Reeves ‏@sar78729 39m  Created this UNOFFICIAL vid with lyrics for my dad. @PWTs_Tim said OK to post it to youtube. Enjoy. http://bit.ly/12PZvum  @imaJENNAtion_

He also posted a picture of his wife, Jenna, Tim and himself at a wedding from last night. The way Tim hugs Jenna makes me smile.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Screenshot2013-07-07at82353AM

Me, too.awwww    It's like he is saying, I'm never letting her go and wants to hold her as close as he can. So darn cute.l o v e 

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:49 am

Ahhhhhhh, they are sweet they always put a smile on my face....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:27 pm

They always make me smile too, happy for them! Sweet pics and what a great vid! Thanks Litta for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:44 pm

The way Jenna hugs Tim equally makes me smile.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Screenshot2013-07-07at114131AM

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:52 am

Litta123 wrote:Jenna's dad made a video using "Jenna Reeves" and clips from the show. I thought it was sweet...so I thought I'd share it. This was his tweet that went with it.

Litta123 wrote:The way Jenna hugs Tim equally makes me smile.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Screenshot2013-07-07at114131AM

Gosh, they are so adorable. It always makes me happy seeing them together. Jenna's dad did a great job with the video! ❤ 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:18 am

They are adorable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:34 am

Love the video, and I'm so glad they are going strong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality