SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Tim's song, "Jenna Reeves" is finally available on itunes!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:25 am

provenceguy wrote:Tim's song, "Jenna Reeves" is finally available on itunes!

Yes!!!!! I am going to buy it now! High clap 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:42 am

Tim and Jenna are still going strong, she has tweeted and IG several pictures since he has gotten back from shooting a new video in Seattle, I am so happy for them.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 am

luvlady345 wrote:Tim and Jenna are still going strong, she has tweeted and IG several pictures since he has gotten back from shooting a new video in Seattle, I am so happy for them.....

Me too!! Just love them. I see there is a pic that Eva tweeted last night I think, of she and Ernesto getting together with Tim and Jenna, Hailey etc.
Of course Tim was kissing on Jenna. So cute those 2. I know Jenna tweeted that she will be in Chicago around Aug. 11, the Plain White T's are performing there. Wonder if there is a ring coming, that is close to their first anniversary. Sure do hope so!!:yes: 

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:14 am

Brill wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Tim and Jenna are still going strong, she has tweeted and IG several pictures since he has gotten back from shooting a new video in Seattle, I am so happy for them.....

Me too!! Just love them.  I see there is a pic that Eva tweeted last night I think, of she and Ernesto getting together with Tim and Jenna, Hailey etc.
Of course Tim was kissing on Jenna.  So cute those 2.  I know Jenna tweeted that she will be in Chicago around Aug. 11, the Plain White T's are performing there.  Wonder if there is a ring coming, that is close to their first anniversary. Sure do hope so!!:yes: 

They are one of my favorite reality couples I just love them....I sure hope there is a ring soon....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:48 am

One of my fav reality couples too, love the pics they share. I'm surprised we haven't seen any of Jenna/Hailey yet. Brill I'll have to go check out that twitter pic Eva posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Lost17 wrote:One of my fav reality couples too, love the pics they share. I'm surprised we haven't seen any of Jenna/Hailey yet. Brill I'll have to go check out that twitter pic Eva posted.

Actually, Lost, there have been a couple of pics. Tim & Jenna are also one of my favorite reality couples if not my most favorite. As difficult as it must have been to keep their relationship a secret for so long, it also leads me to believe/hope they are going to make it. It doesn't seem like they have had the same pressure on them like the Bach couples do. I love how in almost every Tim/Jenna pic one is kissing the other or Tim has such a tight hold on Jenna. I also love that Tim isn't afraid to express his affection/love for Jenna on twitter or IG. It kind of reminds me of JP and Ashley.

Anyway, here are the #jailey pics.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Screenshot2013-07-05at12834PM   NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Screenshot2013-07-05at12921PM

ETA: See here's just an example of Tim's tweets...   awwww

Tim Lopez ‏@PWTs_Tim 1h  "@alaleh1234: If I were you @imaJENNAtion_ I would make @PWTs_Tim sing Jenna reeves to me everyday...obsessed!!" Every morning without fail!"

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 pm

JMO, but one of the reasons they seem to be so in love with each other is that they are!!
Most bach/ette couples are putting on an act that they are so in love but aren't. The ones that are married it was the real deal and we know that it is far and few between.

I wish NBC would have let this season play out and the fans would have increased so they could do maybe another season.

Don't know why but NBC seems to do better in the love department then ABC. ex. Love in the Wild and now 1 season of this.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Since I'm posting photos, I thought I give you the "heads and tails" shot. (Gosh, I hope there's no hidden meaning in that phrase...cause none is intended by me. I just thought it was cute we had the front and back view.)

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Screenshot2013-07-05at23207PM NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Screenshot2013-07-05at23237PM

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Brill wrote:JMO, but one of the reasons they seem to be so in love with each other is that they are!!
Most bach/ette couples are putting on an act that they are so in love but aren't.  The ones that are married it was the real deal and we know that it is far and few between.

I wish NBC would have let this season play out and the fans would have increased so they could do maybe another season.

Don't know why but NBC seems to do better in the love department then ABC.  ex. Love in the Wild and now 1 season of this.

OT- but I was able to watch both seasons of LITW. Great show! I can't believe the final 2 couples from season 1 and final 3 couples from season 2 are still together. Did you see that Ben and Michelle are engaged?!? I actually really liked them together... Ben became a different person when he was with Michelle - I think Jenny even commented on that at one point I think. I also liked Ken and Yanina. Summer and Chase seemed to hard for me, I was shocked when I learned they were still together.

Anyway, back OT...

Glad to see these making each other deliriously happy! Not that they have a lot of competition these days, but they are definitely one of my favorite reality couples. giggling 

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Noobs, I'm steering this back OT, but did you know Sam and Mike are engaged, too? Talk about romantic gestures...this is from Sam's IG back in March.

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Screenshot2013-07-05at25248PM

Sam and Mike are right up there with Tim and Jenna for me. Okay, back to "Jim Loves". I'm assuming you all saw Tim's nickname for them. Syrupy sweet! seeing hearts

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:28 pm

I saw that Hailey had posted a bunch of pics after I commented about it! :Smiley: Loved the pig/cup one, haha! Litta loved the front/back ones too.

I didn't know Chase & Summer were still together, when they were on the show I didn't think they were that great of a fit, but I guess they are! LOVE what Mike had made for Sam!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality