SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 pm

They don't have a cocktail party before the RC but they do have one after the group date...;)

He is already wearing the grey jacket in the sneak peek that was posted on bing, so we will see;)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm

But in the preview, they look like they are holding mason jars and are in a buggy.

That vid has gotten more than Kasey's now!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:19 pm

atem wrote:But in the preview, they look like they are holding mason jars and are in a buggy.

Maybe they have a little alone time later on too.... It's 100% the same night. He is wearing the jacket, Des has the same hair style and her nails are the same color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:But in the preview, they look like they are holding mason jars and are in a buggy.

Maybe they have a little alone time later on too.... It's 100% the same night. He is wearing the jacket, Des has the same hair style and her nails are the same color.

I just watched the video of them again and noticed that Zak tells her he was coming in for a kiss earlier that day and he laughs that he was probably looking really goofy cause his hat was so tight. That would've had to be the cowboy hat during the group date.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 am

BKay wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:

I just watched the video of them again and noticed that Zak tells her he was coming in for a kiss earlier that day and he laughs that he was probably looking really goofy cause his hat was so tight. That would've had to be the cowboy hat during the group date.

Yes that vid is after the Western group date, but she's wearing the same sweater when she gives James a rose with a little purple flower in her hair.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:22 am

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 375601_473841592694429_2060722874_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 1005708_473841602694428_1864349619_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 1006258_473841652694423_2014259390_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 1003644_473841676027754_493118485_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 969713_473841682694420_20649533_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 998142_473841712694417_596050156_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:40 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 Farkmo

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Aww that's cute.  I love him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 am

Could we please get screen-shots of their first kiss(es) -  (deleted scene) from last week, please? :halo:
-It was really sweet and they had IMO great chemistry. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:53 pm

I've been looking around, but I can't find any discussion about SCs that prove Zak was in Antigua, like there are some that show Drew was.  Did I miss it?  I know RS has said Zak makes it to F3, but Drew has me wondering!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:55 pm

We don't have any caps of either Zak nor Brooks in Antigua.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Things that make you go hmmmm.  Thanks Atem!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Zak - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+8
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
momoftrips
richmondrose
julychild