SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by landrje Fri May 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Iploeg wrote:I wonder where SeanCat will be for Mother's Day? Shay mentioned in her blog yesterday that Sean's elimination meant he'd soon get to spend time with his niece and nephew. So what are the odds that they just MIGHT head to Dallas this weekend? They both haven't been home in a long while.

I think Shay and her gang may be in Boston right now, for how long I don't know. But she posted some pics from Fenway Park of them at a Sox game yesterday ...

I'd think it more likely SeanCat head to Seattle for the weekend unless there's something going on in LA
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by landrje Fri May 10, 2013 1:34 pm

landrje wrote:
Iploeg wrote:I wonder where SeanCat will be for Mother's Day? Shay mentioned in her blog yesterday that Sean's elimination meant he'd soon get to spend time with his niece and nephew. So what are the odds that they just MIGHT head to Dallas this weekend? They both haven't been home in a long while.

I think Shay and her gang may be in Boston right now, for how long I don't know. But she posted some pics from Fenway Park of them at a Sox game yesterday ...

I'd think it more likely SeanCat head to Seattle for the weekend unless there's something going on in LA

of course if Shay and her gang are in Boston for Mother's Day, maybe that increases the chance SeanCat head to Dallas :gotcha: ... please don't kill me 👅
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Fri May 10, 2013 1:49 pm

I think the baseball games were in Texas.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 10, 2013 1:52 pm

landrje wrote:

Shay and Kensington are in Boston on a girls trip while Andrew and Smith are having "boys time." I would imagine that Shay will be back in Dallas for Mother's Day so she can be with both her kids and her husband. Just my $0.02.

Who knows where SeanCat will be. My guess is that they may just stay in L.A. and have trips to their hometowns planned for the near future.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 34 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 34 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 10, 2013 1:56 pm

On a random side note, I was looking through the archives on Shay's blog. (Research for my cousin's b-day so that's my defense.) But anyway, I know that picture of SeanCat in the footie pjs was taken at Sean's parent's house. I still want to know the story behind it. Whichever member here gets to meet them next must ask. They ignored me when I brought it up on twitter.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 34 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 34 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri May 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Scooby wrote:I think the baseball games were in Texas.

the Red Sox were in Arlington last weekend, and Shay went to a couple of the games there and posted pics from those games; but then she then headed off to Boston this week and is/was there with her daughter (and maybe mom and dad?) for at least one game cause she posted a photo of her and Kensington from Fenway Park on Thursday when the Sox played the Twins. I just thought they might stay there for the weekend, especially if Jay and Sherry are in tow ...
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Since we're talking about Shay.I'm not here to start anything.I just want to pin point out some that I thought was strange in her "Mix & Match blog ".How she just stop on week 6 DWTS.I believe week 7 is the part were Peta asked
Catherine to come in & help Sean on the rumba.Is it me or every time it come
to Sean & Cat she just doesn't want to mention it. Just like she didn't say anything on her blog the last part of their engagement.JMO I might be wrong maybe she'll finish up on DWTS weeks 7 & 8 later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Fri May 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Tiger3 wrote:
Since we're talking about Shay.I'm not here to start anything.I just want to pin point out some that I thought was strange in her "Mix & Match blog ".How she just stop on week 6 DWTS.I believe week 7 is the part were Peta asked
to Sean & Cat she just doesn't want to mention it. Just like she didn't say anything on her blog the last part of their engagement.JMO I might be wrong maybe she'll finish up on DWTS weeks 7 & 8 later.

Shay's omissions are intended for us fans to make Shay the subject of our query. The best thing to do is for us is to ignore Shay as well. :stirthepot
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty jmai Fri May 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Lakergurl wrote:
Tiger3 wrote:

Shay's omissions are intended for us fans to make Shay the subject of our query. The best thing to do is for us is to ignore Shay as well. :stirthepot

Totally agree!!! Never liked her before and won't start any time soon. There are better things to talk about! Rolling Eyes

pretty jmai

Female Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Fri May 10, 2013 3:01 pm

[quote="pretty jmai"]
Lakergurl wrote:
Tiger3 wrote:

Totally agree!!! Never liked her before and won't start any time soon. There are better things to talk about! Rolling Eyes

-------WHO???? The very BEST thing for us to do is not even mention her NAME AND THAT WOMAN whate ever she REPRESNT (blog) and please no mention of her meatloaf, gross!! She is JANE DOE for me! duh duh
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Fri May 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 3m
Dog beach day with @clmgiudici and our girls.

so cute now they are her dogs too!

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 10, 2013 3:09 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 3m
Dog beach day with @clmgiudici and our girls.

so cute now they are her dogs too!

Love love, love this!
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7