SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by livelife Sun May 12, 2013 12:56 am

Lakergurl wrote:
livelife wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:
livelife wrote:Look who Peta ran into at Wango Tango in LA...

Peta Murgatroyd ‏@PetaMurgatroyd 18m Look who I found @SeanLowe09 my new dance partner @ChrisbHarrison LOL http://instagram.com/p/ZMjArQSzuC/

Nobody get any ideas. She is too good for him. He cannot afford her. no no duh rotfl :laughingoutlou :stirthepot
What about Ryan Seacrest?? giggling rofl

If you saw Peta's backside in person, walking infront of you... even *I* wanted to follow her everywhere she went. Her body is magnificent. :yes:
Lakergurl.. I know this is a SeanCat thread but do you know any scoop on why Maks broke it off with Peta?
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Lakergurl Sun May 12, 2013 1:04 am

livelife wrote: :yes:
Lakergurl.. I know this is a SeanCat thread but do you know any scoop on why Maks broke it off with Peta? [/quote]

No, I don't. My hub knows one of the girl pros and they go out-- but husband never tells me anything. EVER! duh
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun May 12, 2013 1:21 am

Lakergurl wrote:
Lakergurl.. I know this is a SeanCat thread but do you know any scoop on why Maks broke it off with Peta?

No, I don't. My hub knows one of the girl pros and they go out-- but husband never tells me anything. EVER! duh [/quote] What good is he for??? scratch jk lolpanda
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Sun May 12, 2013 1:30 am

livelife wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:

No, I don't. My hub knows one of the girl pros and they go out-- but husband never tells me anything. EVER! duh
What good is he for??? scratch jk lolpanda [/quote]

Cash and prizes. And as close to $1 on the wheel... I can bid on a vacation package/car without going over.
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun May 12, 2013 1:37 am

Lakergurl wrote:
livelife wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:

What good is he for??? scratch jk lolpanda

Cash and prizes. And as close to $1 on the wheel... I can bid on a vacation package/car without going over.[/quote] Love it! giggling
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Sun May 12, 2013 3:44 am

Lakergurl wrote:

Peta Murgatroyd ‏@PetaMurgatroyd 18m Look who I found @SeanLowe09 my new dance partner @ChrisbHarrison LOL http://instagram.com/p/ZMjArQSzuC/

Nobody get any ideas. She is too good for him. He cannot afford her. no no duh rotfl :laughingoutlou :stirthepot

This is how Sean should be embracing Catherine. Right now, he holds her like he does the fans (e.g. clenched fist, stiffness, etc.)

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Sun May 12, 2013 3:46 am

Lakergurl wrote:
livelife wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:

What about Ryan Seacrest?? giggling rofl

Is Ryan even a factor? no Peta could be good for David Duchovny drooling or Simon Cowell. plotting Someone older, naughty :fanningfan 👅 : and knows how to woo a woman. Someone generous. :Clap: Nice cars. bowdown Big Bank Account. :cutesmile!:

Peta knows what she's got. :Clap: :WAVEY: Can't give it just to anyone. :gotcha:

Yes, for a boyfriend/Sugar Daddy but not marriage material.

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Sun May 12, 2013 1:19 pm

@ motherof4....agree with you. We have not seen any picture of SEAN AND CATHERINE with this kind of embrace and yet Chis and Peta beat them with this sweet embrace. Is it because they are not intimate yet?...but for sure this C&P as well. OR maybe this is how Pita pose with celebrity?

http://instagram.com/p/ZMjArQSzuC/
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:28 pm

motherof4 wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:

This is how Sean should be embracing Catherine. Right now, he holds her like he does the fans (e.g. clenched fist, stiffness, etc.)

What about all the butt hugs? and the butt pats? Sean likes to kiss Catherine on her head too. What if it's Catherine who thinks those kind of hugs are "not appropriate for other people to see"? Just trying to put myself in ther shoes . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:32 pm

estahafa wrote:
motherof4 wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:

What about all the butt hugs? and the butt pats? Sean likes to kiss Catherine on her head too. What if it's Catherine who thinks those kind of hugs are "not appropriate for other people to see"? Just trying to put myself in ther shoes . . .

Agreed. I've seen lots of great poses between them. What about the hot one of them both wearing black outside his trailer, I think it was her birthday, and again his hand was on her butt. I don't think they have to be all over each other in public, they both show their affection and it's evident to see imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 12, 2013 1:38 pm

estahafa wrote:
motherof4 wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:

I think each couple needs to be judged on an individual basis. Just taking a quick gander at all the pictures of couples on my facebook feed I noticed that most pose more like SeanCat than the photo of Chris and Peta. But I will say there's a whole lot less hands on butts. And less leaning into each other as well. If couples being all over each other in pictures is a testament to them lasting, I better tell all my friends they aren't staying with their boyfriends/fiancés/husbands.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 41 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 41 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Except for Seans familiarity with her butt, neither Sean or Catherine are overly demonstrative in public. I think it's just who they are. We have no idea how they are in private. They seem happy and in love to me.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7