SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by mckenna91 Thu May 09, 2013 11:31 pm

I'm so jealous, that has been my dream bag for the last 2 years. When he said he got her a LV I was thinking ehh. Everyone has one (real or knock off), especially the standard LV monogram ones. Its nice to see Sean has taste. This is such a classic bag she'll be able to carry it forever.

mckenna91

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by umngirl Thu May 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Here's the picture she tweeted.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 33 Photo10

Apologies about it being a screenshot.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 33 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 33 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsme_Tami Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 pm

umngirl wrote:Here's the picture she tweeted.

Thanks for posing this! The details on that ring is to die for! OMG! Not sure which one I want more: The LV bag or the gorgeous ring! Lol! But that bag though, I'm gonna have sweet, sweet dreams about it tonight as I give the side-eye to my Badgeley Mischka bag! Lol!
Itsme_Tami
Itsme_Tami

Female Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 09, 2013 11:46 pm

She tweeted about Ali Landry. I think they were at the HautePolish event. She was Mario Lopez' ex-wife but well known for the Dorito's commercial. I wish she'll tweet a picture with her. She's beautiful and a former Miss USA.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Fri May 10, 2013 12:42 am

MVMom39forever wrote:ultimateldy ... if I can recall, you met Catherine at the event in Richmond. I also recall that you have had some issues with Sean being too chummy with Peta and with Shay's silence towards the relationship. Are those the issues that you are referencing with your comment, "I believe things transpired that disappointed her."

It would be great to distinguish what you KNOW based on Catherine confiding in you or what you ASSUME as a fan.

Thanks!

Sorry, I haven't been on. Just catching up on all the posts and I want to make clear, when I said, " I believe things disappointed her" , the emphasis was on the "I" This is my feeling and my feeling alone. I hate to bring this up now, but didn't want any unanswered questions out there. And you are absolutely correct, I thought that both Peta and Sean were insensitive towards Cat's feelings. JMO. Yes, it also bothered me when Shay's friend made the comment about Sean and Peta's dance and the "fantasy suite" along with commenting about loving Catherine's hair but that's "neither here nor there" seemed a bit dismissive. Shay endorsing her blog and finding it funny well? maybe, we don't share the same sense of humor. Sorry, to bring up negativity and the past feelings "I" felt, especially when the board seems so positive and happy.

That said, I would prefer to focus on the positive. It's been great reading these uplifting reports and am so glad to see them so happy together. Thanks to everyone for the pics and updates. They both seem so relaxed and happy. Want nothing but the best to come there way.

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:59 am

Actually that LV purse that Catherine is carrying at the airport.I believe it's the
same one that she took a picture with Sean & Lisa Vanderpump at her
restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Fri May 10, 2013 9:01 am

saw this on twitter...SEANCAT copycat :P

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 33 Tumblr_mmkzqzG6vt1spzhogo1_500

Ryan Mueller ?@R_Mueller44 3h

@SeanLowe09 looks like we have spotted a look alike couple @clmgiudici..@stephso25 #kstate pic.twitter.com/5hTZwMwZtr
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:28 am

umngirl wrote:Here's the picture she tweeted.

Wow that ring is just insanely gorgeous, the detail is to die for. It looked beautiful from the front, but to see all the detail on the side as well, amazing! With a ring like that, her nails have to be done up at all times lol. It looks great with the white polish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:33 am

Tiger3 wrote:Actually that LV purse that Catherine is carrying at the airport.I believe it's the
same one that she took a picture with Sean & Lisa Vanderpump at her
restaurant.

Are you talking about this pic? You can't really see Cat's purse very good here. This was taken the night before her birthday. From her tweet, it seemed like he gave her birthday gift to her on the morning of her birthday, but it's possible he could have given it to her the night before.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 33 Wenn20305251--2107670994071035700

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:36 am

kitcat wrote:saw this on twitter...SEANCAT copycat :P

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 33 Tumblr_mmkzqzG6vt1spzhogo1_500

Ryan Mueller ?@R_Mueller44 3h

@SeanLowe09 looks like we have spotted a look alike couple @clmgiudici..@stephso25 #kstate pic.twitter.com/5hTZwMwZtr

Wow, I almost thought that was them at first laugh out loud!! Pretty cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri May 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Iploeg wrote:@clmgiudici: @tweetmom67 @SeanLowe09 @PetaMurgatroyd why haven't we been invited to @MixandMatchMama meatloaf Mondays?!”

Shay favorited Cat's tweet a couple of minutes ago.

FYI: last night Shay also "liked" Cat's instagram pic of her holding the sugar cookie from the nail polish salon (the one that everyone is commenting on the engagement ring)
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 1:17 pm

I wonder where SeanCat will be for Mother's Day? Shay mentioned in her blog yesterday that Sean's elimination meant he'd soon get to spend time with his niece and nephew. So what are the odds that they just MIGHT head to Dallas this weekend? They both haven't been home in a long while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7