SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Helloitssteph Wed May 08, 2013 10:33 pm

LINK OF TWEET:

http://fb.me/1Luft81nv

If it won't open for you, the girl just basically said "ok. I don't want to say anything but Catherine just totally ignored Sean, even when he kissed her."

I know it's not a big deal, just needed to share with everyone!

-Steph

Helloitssteph

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by yrkiemommy Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 pm

LOL I have to post this tweet I saw on Sean's feed - these tabloids are a hoot when they can't come up with anything and this person sums it up just right

US magazine, you're so right. @SeanLowe09 is just like me because I too look peeved when I buy frozen food

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 21 BJyNRcUCAAAJZTE
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 08, 2013 11:05 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:Oh god ........ its bound to happen. Couples from the bachelor don't make it . catherine looks so uninterested in sean. I love them on the bachelor because it seemed genuine. But since watching them on after the final rose sean seemed way more interested in catherine than she in him. They seem really cold and awkward around each other. Sean looks way more confortable with peta who is just a friend than with his own fiance. I don't want to be attacked this is just my opinion.

I respectfully disagree. Catherine's eyes, in my opinion, are very expressive. And they gush when she looks at Sean.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Gingsterose wrote:
Helloitssteph wrote:Hey guys! This is my first post but i have been following this forum for some time now. I wanted to share what i saw on twitter just now. Someone at the NYC event said she saw Cat ignore Sean even when he kissed her.

Any thoughts?

I am going to put more weight on some people who know them. Like Leslie and Sharna (sp?) when they were interviewed by the paps at the after party. Both stated Sean and Cat are in love. If we are to believe whatever was said on twitter(can you post what was said?) maybe they had a little disagreement. Everyone around them comments on their love.

And you can add to this list both Carey, Catherine's dad, and her mom both of whom have attested to the fact that Catherine and Sean are in love.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:11 pm

[quote="riddlexo3"]Oh god ........ its bound to happen. Couples from the bachelor don't make it . catherine looks so uninterested in sean. I love them on the bachelor because it seemed genuine. But since watching them on after the final rose sean seemed way more interested in catherine than she in him. They seem really cold and awkward around each other. Sean looks way more confortable with peta who is just a friend than with his own fiance. I don't want to be attacked this is just my opinion.

Did anyone notice after the final rose.CH call out Catherine and Sean came to hug her.He whisper in her ear
"I LOVE YOU".

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed May 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Helloitssteph wrote:LINK OF TWEET:

If it won't open for you, the girl just basically said "ok. I don't want to say anything but Catherine just totally ignored Sean, even when he kissed her."

-Steph

Steph, this is my opinion about the tweet and not intended for you. I'm sorry, but I don't believe that tweet. I won't even entertain or give it a second thought. It could be from one of the haters like what the trashy tabloids does. It's not that all I want to hear about Sean & Cat are all rosey. They are not big on PDA like kissing in public. The only time I think they kissed in puclic was after the after DWTS party and during the Lakers game for KissCam. Sean even said that that was the first time they kissed in public. One more thing if it's during the event, i doubt they will do that since this event has young talented kids (per Catherine's tweet) and very respectable attendees. Like what someone posted, they smart enough not to do this in public. Let's give them some credit here. JMO.

Last edited by jaspats on Wed May 08, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 08, 2013 11:15 pm

docnash14 wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:Oh god ........ its bound to happen. Couples from the bachelor don't make it . catherine looks so uninterested in sean. I love them on the bachelor because it seemed genuine. But since watching them on after the final rose sean seemed way more interested in catherine than she in him. They seem really cold and awkward around each other. Sean looks way more confortable with peta who is just a friend than with his own fiance. I don't want to be attacked this is just my opinion.

I respectfully disagree. Catherine's eyes, in my opinion, are very expressive. And they gush when she looks at Sean.

ITA, docnash. I have no doubt that Cat's as gaga about Sean as he is with her. :sweetlove:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed May 08, 2013 11:17 pm

maybe..

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 08, 2013 11:20 pm

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 21 S_and_10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Helloitssteph wrote:LINK OF TWEET:

-Steph

Thanks for sharing this with us Steph.. I love seeing all the tweets! Maybe Cat was in a fog for a moment or maybe they had a small tiff.. but I take it all in and add it up over time. So far, things sound more on the positive side than the negative to me.. but I'm keeping an open mind because of the show's history.

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Wed May 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 2m
So much fun with @brightfutureint tonight. So many amazing young talents! #beyondtheballet
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed May 08, 2013 11:26 pm

13converse wrote:I hope things are all going well for them. Cat does seem a little adhd and she is probably tired. LA to NYC is exhausting. Either way, they are both smart enough to not argue and bicker in public. I think that the tweet was just one awk moment. They both aren't PDA people either. Optimistic.

Last edited by jaspats on Wed May 08, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7