SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by umngirl Sun May 05, 2013 7:13 pm

TrustxLove wrote:SeanLowe09: I'm kind of in a serious relationship right now. “@katelyneckhardt: @SeanLowe09 will you marry me?”

Oh Sean you always make me chuckle with your responses. Also, I can totally imagine him saying this to someone who asked to marry him in person. All while he had a smile on his face of course.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:16 pm

TrustxLove wrote:SeanLowe09: I'm kind of in a serious relationship right now. “@katelyneckhardt: @SeanLowe09 will you marry me?”

LOL!! What a great response, love his humor!!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun May 05, 2013 7:29 pm

giggling
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:37 pm

clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun May 05, 2013 8:44 pm

I haven't read the whole thread.... somehow I got off the watch list for awhile.... but have y'all seen this?

Catherine Giudici Verified account
@clmgiudici
My life consists of Sean Lowe, fabulous friends and a loving family. Slap me, I must be dreaming.
Seattle, Wa · catherinethegaya.com

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm

sallyisleta wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Lol

“@clmgiudici: Bar Rafaeli kissed me. Think about it. http://Instagram.com/p/Y61p3mBrOO/”

here u go
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 11 Cat10
I think Cat was at the 10th Annual Anniversary and Cinco De May Benefit with Annual Charity Celebrity Poker Tournament at the Velvet Margarita in Hollywood last night. Jesse Heiman is in the same red shirt (see Getty Images). No pics of Cat though. Julz Tocker and Gleb from DWTS also attended.

Last edited by livelife on Sun May 05, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm

:yes:
and we loved it!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 05, 2013 10:23 pm

sophienette wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
notguilty wrote:
umngirl wrote:Can I make a plea as well? If any here are responding to these "haters" or people who use derogatory language toward SeanCat, I suggest you don't respond, or if you do don't tag Sean and Catherine in it. It just fuels them to tweet more and that's not worth it. Just let it go and block them/report them for spam.

Good idea. I often wonder why people would read the tweets intended for them, of course you guys are gonna catch a hater or two.

Im actually disappointed why Catherine even mentioned it. Its like saying, "here's my hater, fans ATTACK!" its not very wise to do
considering she should be the bigger person. IMO

Every "celebrity" that responds to a hater KNOWS that their many, many fans will start attacking that poster. Which in many cases is just a bored, silly 15-year-old girl. I'm not saying that age excuses her behavior, but Catherine and Sean DO appear to be bullies when they respond. The truly Christian thing to do is to let it slide and show compassion for even your haters.

I think at some point they both get irritated and needs to response those tweets though.

Funny, I am in no way a celebrity, but I got my own hater... Manged to get her off my twitter and my back but got another couple of lovely (!) emails recently. Anyway, last year, she attacked me on twitter and my friends defended me. And... she and a couple of her friends decided to call me a bully. Guess if that's the name I get for having the best friends, I'll carry it with pride :)
But, I have also asked these friends to not answer to her or her pals if she ever does it again. They know of the mails, but now just support me in the background instead of getting into her game.

Aww Sophie, as sweet as you are I don't understand how you could get a hater. : ( I don't blame you for asking your friend not to reply to the hater. It only fuels the fire IMO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Looks like Catherine is planning a Mother's Day Brunch:

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 4m

Pink princess @pandoravt http://instagram.com/p/Y_HdnABrBr/

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Mon May 06, 2013 7:37 pm

From Carey's facebook, this is him in the wedding attire he plans to wear to Sean and Catherine's wedding ... made of recycled water bottles by a group he volunteers for

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 11 Carey_11
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by superhontas Mon May 06, 2013 7:39 pm

[quote="landrje"]From Carey's facebook, this is him in the wedding attire he plans to wear to Sean and Catherine's wedding ... made of recycled water bottles by a group he volunteers for

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 11 Carey_11[/quote

Amazing! Thanks for posting. I love Carey - he seems like a wonderful and caring person!

superhontas

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Mon May 06, 2013 7:41 pm

superhontas wrote:
landrje wrote:From Carey's facebook, this is him in the wedding attire he plans to wear to Sean and Catherine's wedding ... made of recycled water bottles by a group he volunteers for

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 11 Carey_11

Amazing! Thanks for posting. I love Carey - he seems like a wonderful and caring person!

yes, plus I think its a fantastic idea and statement for him to wear that to the wedding
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7