SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by timfan Thu May 09, 2013 4:27 pm

i wonder after they are married will they go back to thailand for there honeymoon
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 4:30 pm

chugwug wrote:
Iploeg wrote:Woo hoo Christine got a shout out from Catherine.

@clmgiudici: @tweetmom67 @SeanLowe09 @PetaMurgatroyd why haven't we been invited to @MixandMatchMama meatloaf Mondays?!

Shay favorited Cat's tweet a couple of minutes ago.

I must be late to the party, but what is the meatloaf in reference to? Thanks!

I know that Shay makes a meatloaf that Sean loves and is their mother's recipe. But I'm curious why Catherine tweeted this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:03 pm

^^Iloveromance, Christine mentioned somewhere in this thread that she does meatloaf Monday's. I think she must have brought it up during her meeting with SeanCat today. Shay previously run a series called meatloaf Monday's on her blog, so I'm assuming this association prompted Catherine's tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Thu May 09, 2013 5:04 pm

The meatloaf comment was in regards to a comment my daughter made to Catherine and Sean. She told them that I have meatloaf Mondays every Monday for DWTS..and it is his mom's recipe that I got from mix and match mama..he laughed and said well its a good recipe.

christine67

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 29 Empty .

Post by lipsis Thu May 09, 2013 5:05 pm

giggling

Last edited by lipsis on Thu May 09, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Now that's a better answer Christine. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.:)) You made my day!! Wishing SeanCat all the best for their future together.

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Thu May 09, 2013 5:50 pm

My only regret is not asking to see her ring.. I wish I saw it up close!

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:53 pm

christine67 wrote:My only regret is not asking to see her ring.. I wish I saw it up close!

Christine, it's ok to put these on my blog, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Thu May 09, 2013 5:58 pm

sure Sophie..:) hey were just so beautiful inside and out!

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Thu May 09, 2013 6:03 pm

meant they were so beautiful inside and out

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 6:57 pm

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Thu May 09, 2013 7:27 pm

christine67 wrote:
Hi all, I was at the taping of Kelly and Michael..I got to meet Sean, Catherine and Peta after the event. (myself and my daughters were the only ones there) I have to say that they are truly genuine people. They were gracious and happy. They stood for pictures with my crazy self, along with my daughters! They laughed at some of my girls comments. Fame has not gone to their head, and just from the short time that I was there, one can tell that they are an exceptionally normal couple. Catherine is beyond beautiful in person. She is so petite! Sean, well, thats a given...his smile was the best mothers day gift for me! My bet is that they are together forever

Thanks for the recap! This brought a tear to my eye. It makes me smile knowing that they are the real deal like everyone says. I knew there was something special about them.. you are so lucky my friend!
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7