SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:19 pm

I'm already dreading seeing Des let Drew go! :( He seems so sweet and genuine! I bet he develops strong feelings for her. I would be happy with either him or Chris as the next Bach!

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Baseball Mom Thu May 09, 2013 1:25 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:I'm already dreading seeing Des let Drew go! sad He seems so sweet and genuine! I bet he develops strong feelings for her. I would be happy with either him or Chris as the next Bach!

Me too, Chris is my fave with Drew a close second yes

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Would love to see Drew as the next Bachelor. :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 09, 2013 1:34 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:I'm already dreading seeing Des let Drew go! :( He seems so sweet and genuine! I bet he develops strong feelings for her. I would be happy with either him or Chris as the next Bach!

I'm dreading for both Chris and Drew for when they get dumped! The video made it look like they were really into her (to be honest, more than she was into them). But she was def. taken by Brooks though.

I would be happy with either of them too :) I loved them both.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 8:42 pm

california90 wrote:
marriedarockstar wrote:I'm already dreading seeing Des let Drew go! sad He seems so sweet and genuine! I bet he develops strong feelings for her. I would be happy with either him or Chris as the next Bach!

I'm dreading for both Chris and Drew for when they get dumped! The video made it look like they were really into her (to be honest, more than she was into them). But she was def. taken by Brooks though.

I would be happy with either of them too Smiley I loved them both.

I agree Good Post
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:

Me too, Chris is my fave with Drew a close second yes

I agree word

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Looking forward to seeing Drew, Chris and Zak. :yes:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 12, 2013 6:33 am

Thanks for the cap, San!

This is Drew right?

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 12, 2013 11:08 am

Yup, that's Drew! Notice who they didn't make wear the tight ones? giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 12, 2013 10:49 pm

atem wrote:Yup, that's Drew! Notice who they didn't make wear the tight ones? giggling

Thanks! ❤ :giggle:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Drew
Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ
Height: 6'2"
Shoe Size: 11.5
Tattoos: None
Favorite Flower: A rose, obviously. Haha.
Favorite Author: Hemingway. I love his characters and writing style.
Favorite Sports: I love to snowboard, surf, and play basketball.

Bachelor Bio

What are your 3 worst attributes?
1) I have a bad sweet tooth
2) I can become uninterested in boring conversations
3) I think I just discovered my left leg is longer than my right

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
A sailboat, a radio, a case of Cabernet, and a few books.

Who is your favorite actor & why?
I love Tom Hardy and Christian Bale right now. They are how I would cast myself as an actor.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given? Why?
I like to be spontaneous with my affection. I like to buy flowers and give sentimental gifts without any special occasion.

What are your deal-breakers when it comes to relationships?
There has to be trust, a strong connection... I'm looking to find my best friend and marry her, so she needs to have all the qualities a best friend has.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon May 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Drew and Brooks for best looking bio pics. JMO.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird