SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by copyman12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:27 am

Jackie Gordon
Thank you everyone for all of the love and well wishes!!!! — with Marcus Kline.
43 minutes ago near Newport, RI
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 6 Jackie10

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm so happy for Jackie. blowkiss

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:14 pm

This just appeared on FB:

Jackie Gordon
So excited we got our date!- 10/13/13 :)
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:00 am

It's a Bachelor baby!

Reality TV couple Jason and Molly Mesnick welcomed a daughter, who Jason jokes "has a full head of hair, probably more than I'll have in the next few years," earlier today in Seattle, according to People magazine.

So what's the little girl's name?

Welcome Riley Anne Mesnick, a bundle of joy who entered the world weighing in at 6 pounds and 8 ounces, and just short of 19 inches in length.

"What's amazing to me is when Molly is holding Riley, her eyes do not come off her," Jason told the mag. "I'm already seeing how much Molly loves the baby."

Molly and Jason were attempting to do whatever possible to jumpstart labor, as she shared on Twitter when she posted , "Ate as much spicy food as I possibly could tonight....now I have heartburn...and I'm still preggo! #oldwivestalefail," but one thing did work.

Mesnick told the magazine that a friend suggested massaging the area between the ankle and Achilles, and it helped!

"I did it last night for about three minutes and Molly woke me up at about three this morning, after she'd been up for about an hour and a half, so maybe it does work?"

Riley joins older brother, Ty, 8, from Jason's previous relationship.

Link: Molly and Jason have a baby girl
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:49 am

Congrats to the Mesnick's!!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 am

Love_Me wrote:Codebear's Youtube Channel with DWTS and Bachelor/Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Codebear4

Codebear 's Dailymotion Videos:

https://www.dailymotion.com/user/Codebear2/1

Codebear's Vimeo videos.
https://vimeo.com/user11479247

Bachelor Pad 2

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4E253B7269791110

The Bachelorette Season 7
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL50F8625E718E53F0

The Bachelor Season 15
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8EE2F252667B21B3

The Bachelor Season 16
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB597AEC3127EC0F9

The Bachelor Ukraine - Maksim Chmerkovskiy
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL69EEC5D487496964
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Did the Bachelor Team already get cut in the soccer game?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Courtney Robertson ‏@bugrobertson 55m

It's not everyday you get to see your best friend win a car on the price is right @CaseyShteams
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 am

Does anyone know if Kipton and Tenley are still together? Just wondering ., I recently noticed that she doesn't twitter anything about him , no pics etc.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 am

^ No. The consensus is that they've most likely broken up.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:22 am

I saw that Jonathan (the weather guy from Ali's season) is working for The Tennis Channel! Good for him!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 am

Bachelor and Bachelorette Stars Auction Themselves Off on Dates for Charity

Fans of The Bachelorette can now bid on dream dates of their own with such past season hunks as newly-single Kiptyn Locke and Roberto Martinez, who split with season 6's Ali Fedotowsky, as they auction themselves off for charity.

Locke and Martinez are planning a San Diego outdoor adventure, and it's being auctioned off online to raise money for a charity supporting colorectal cancer patients.

Their day includes horseback riding, a surfing lesson and a fireside hangout on the beach. (Though it's not meant to end in roses or romance – sorry, ladies!)

The online bidding for the two hunks is part of a bigger charity event, The LA Dream Date Auction, to be held April 5 at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., for the Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation. Rocker Orianthi is set to perform at the second annual gala, which raises money for $250 grants awarded to cancer patients who are struggling financially as they seek treatments.

At that event, co-chaired by Our America host and new mom Lisa Ling, other stars of past seasons of the The Bachelor will participate in a live auction in which the reality stars will host the winners on an experience.

Lindsay Yenter, 24, a substitute school teacher from Missouri who was the runner-up after being turned down by this season's Bachelor Sean Lowe, is putting herself on the block for charity.

Model Courtney Robertson, an Arizona native who won Ben Flajnik's heart on Season 16 of The Bachelor, only to break up later, is also putting herself up for bid, along with Season 17 contestant, Lesley Murphy, an Arkansas native who now works in Washington, D.C.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20686540,00.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky