SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:45 pm

I am loving that TMZ is on this. He so deserves their "investigative reporting".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:37 pm

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-arrested-for-harassing-david-charvet-and-brooke-burke-report-46443

he allegedly used speakers to blast fake dog noises — such as “barking, crying and howling” — to harass his neighbors at strange hours of the night.

The arrest comes shortly after David and Brooke sought a restraining order against Mike, claiming that, in addition to the dog noises, he’s made physical threats against them.

It gets even more interesting.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Another example of what a complete FARCE this show is.  That man is pathetic and I still don't get why anyone would associate, let alone marry the JERK!

Glad he was arrested. It seems it's a badge of honor for the people on this franchise though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 pm

When the police tried to question him, he told them he was busy having sex with his wife! No joke!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Classy.
Kaboom!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:06 pm

I guess the honeymoon is over. I know there are two sides to a story, but IMO they should have handled it the first time he was paid a visit and there's no excuse for that behavior. That just encouraged him to think he could get away with anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:48 pm

I wonder if she'll bring some gingerbread snowmen to her neighbour, or to jail. :uptonogood

Brooke Burke-Charvet ‏@brookeburke 3m3 minutes ago
Is it Christmas yet?!? http://instagram.com/p/vrdEsvJLCc/

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 46 1389111_973087192705791_584240232_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Shawntel Poidmore ‏@Shawntel_Newton 9m9 minutes ago Rocklin, CA
Got our Christmas tree yesterday! Now it's time to decorate!

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 46 B3n_CxKCYAAjBKg

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:24 pm

He's such a cutie.

Dr. Andy Baldwin ‏@DrAndyBaldwin
I planted this tree on Earth Day 1989

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 46 B3opV1YIYAAacJQ

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Great pics!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:16 pm

wetpaint

Bachelor Pad 2’s Kasey Kahl Is Engaged to Girlfriend Amanda Waters!

He also posted a gushing message on Facebook, writing, “Can't thank everyone of our friends and family who made it out to our special engagement. You made it so special. It's been overwhelming the love we have received and are feeling so blessed. Thank you again to everyone who has reached out. As I told my new fiancé, she has turned all of my regrets into my reason. Now I have a special reason and plan to work harder than I ever have before.”

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 46 Screen-Shot-20141117-at-93629-AM-1416255624

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 46 Screen-Shot-20141117-at-121822-PM-1416255880

I love that ring.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

wetpaint

Bachelor Pad 2’s Kasey Kahl Is Engaged to Girlfriend Amanda Waters!

He also posted a gushing message on Facebook, writing, “Can't thank everyone of our friends and family who made it out to our special engagement. You made it so special. It's been overwhelming the love we have received and are feeling so blessed. Thank you again to everyone who has reached out. As I told my new fiancé, she has turned all of my regrets into my reason. Now I have a special reason and plan to work harder than I ever have before.”

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 46 Screen-Shot-20141117-at-93629-AM-1416255624

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 46 Screen-Shot-20141117-at-121822-PM-1416255880

I love that ring.

Me too ....Simple but very classy.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky