SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:18 pm

OT - Good question Litta, IDK either. I have posted your question in the Need Help section. Thanks for bringing that up. This is very important as the poster would have to be able to tell if it is private before they can share it. When I found his IG and checked it, it was private. I didn't know the source so I didn't know if it came from his IG.

I check all IG even when all he info is posted, because I don't follow anyone so I will know if they are private and shouldn't have been posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:31 am

RoseLover86 wrote:
california90 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks bleu. I can't find the baby pic. If anyone else can find it and repost along with the proper IG Twitter name and comments, that would be great.

california90 - can you please post the source of this pic. If it came from a private account, please let me know as it should be deleted. TY

Its from his instagram account. http://instagram.com/realjamescase

His instagram is now set to private.

Ohh, I didnt know his IG is private. I have him added thats why I saw it. I guess if anyone is super curious to see, they could try to add him. His son is cute as a button though!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Ryan Anderson on suicide prevention and losing Gia in the upcoming Sport's Illustrated issue:

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/11/13/ryan-anderson-gia-allemand

A long 3 page read but worth a read. Here's a snippet:

“I’ve been given a platform in the NBA,” he says. “I know when I’m done playing, people aren’t going to really care about me, the way I shot three-pointers. But during this time when I have a voice, I think it’s really important for me to talk about it.” He continues. "People need to put a face to [suicide prevention and survival], and I’m O.K. being that face.” He pauses. “I’m not overjoyed that I have to talk about the most painful experience of my life, but either I become that face or I tuck [myself] away in a corner and I let this rule over me.”

So, over the past few months Ryan has ­become an advocate. Along with Donna, and with the help of his father, he is starting the Gia Allemand Foundation. They’ll have a website, and they say they are waiting for IRS approval as a nonprofit. The goal is to help people in situations similar to Gia’s: young women who endured bullying, who have body-image issues and low self-esteem, who feel lost.

Over the summer Ryan joined an 18-mile Out of the Darkness suicide-awareness walk in Philadelphia. He filmed a short video for a suicide-prevention group called To Write Love on Her Arms. He spoke at a women’s shelter in Sacramento, an experience he found surreal: Seven women who’d been through hell -- ­abusive relationships, prostitution, living on the streets -- surrounded him and prayed for him. “If [Gia’s suicide] hadn’t happened to me, I’d walk into that room and I don’t relate to any of them, and they sure as heck don’t want to hear from me,” he says. “But now I have a story to tell.”

Ryan hopes that every time he hits a deep three or scraps for a rebound, fans will think about Gia. He hopes people will read this story or Google him and learn about depression and the warning signs of suicide. He hopes they will feel O.K. talking about it. After all, someone dies from cancer and it’s described heroically -- “a battle.” Suicide is viewed as selfish. “Anyone who knows Gia knows that selfish was the last thing she was,” Ryan says. “She would never want to cause anyone suffering. She just wanted to escape the pain.”

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:01 pm

so sad and so heroic. Am in tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Wonderful article. Thanks, bleuberry, for letting us know about it.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:21 pm

I am glad that Ryan continues to honor Gia. Great guy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Pregnant Renee Oteri Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump — See It Here! (PHOTO)

wetpaint

The Seattleite posted a photo of herself looking absolutely glowing to Instagram, captioning it with lyrics borrowed from Fergie, “My hump, my hump, my hump my hump my hump, my lovely baby bump! Check it out.” Oh we are, Renée! In the selfie she’s pointing to her growing bump and smiling a stunningly happy smile.

She looks great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:04 pm

She does look great. I'm so happy for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:40 pm

'BACHELOR' CREATOR
ARRESTED
Disturbing 'Baywatch' Star's Peace

"The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss has been arrested for harassing "Baywatch" star David Charvet and his famous wife Brooke Burke ... and it has to do with fake barking dogs.

The L.A. County D.A. has charged Fleiss with the crime of Disturbing the Peace by Loud Noise. As we previously reported ... Charvet and Burke complained Fleiss initiated a campaign of terror and harassment against them, making physical threats and blaring barking dog sounds at all hours from huge speakers pointing at their property.

We're told Fleiss -- who also produced "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" -- was uncooperative with police during the investigation ... and when they attempted to interview him we're told he said he was busy having sex with his wife.

Charvet and Burke tried unsuccessfully last month to get a restraining order but, presumably, the arrest should do the trick.

We have reached out to Mike ... so far no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/20/bachelor-creator-arrested-mike-fleiss-baywatch-david-charvet/#ixzz3JcyiQUwJ

TMZ

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:46 pm

All I can say is rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:22 pm

sophienette wrote:All I can say is rotfl

I agree Sophie. rotfl I love how they mention the "Chainsaw Massacre"!! OMG, what an idiot!

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:27 pm

There is some justice in the world after all. speechless plotting :atomic:
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky