SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Well, let's hope it wasn't a serial killer! 
Otherwise she will end up doing a different show--6ft under.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:12 pm

LoL Kasha!

That reminds me of Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire. MF's disasterous show.

Hard to believe there are people out there who would really do this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:04 am

They have done similar shows in other countries. So, it's not just the US that's out of it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:40 pm

I guess I'll have to check it out to see how deluded people can be.  :shocked!:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Since this thread is about past contestants, I have a question.  There is a commercial being shown on tv (here in the DFW area) that caught me eye.  It is an advertisement for the grocery store Kroger, and there is a woman in it that I think is Meredith - from the Bachelorette.  If that isn't her in that commercial, it sure does look like her to me.

I didn't watch her entire season though, only caught it toward the end.  Has anyone in this area seen the Kroger commercial that I am talking about?  Last I heard, she was a chef now, correct?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Longhorn, I'm in the area but haven't noticed anything. Can you tell me more about the commercial (what channel have you seen it on?) and I'll try to keep my eyes open for it! Smiley

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Since this thread is about past contestants, I have a question.  There is a commercial being shown on tv (here in the DFW area) that caught me eye.  It is an advertisement for the grocery store Kroger, and there is a woman in it that I think is Meredith - from the Bachelorette.  If that isn't her in that commercial, it sure does look like her to me.

I didn't watch her entire season though, only caught it toward the end.  Has anyone in this area seen the Kroger commercial that I am talking about?  Last I heard, she was a chef now, correct?

I don't know if she's a chef, but RS posted about that commercial and he lives in Texas.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 pm

You're right, I think he's in Dallas.
I'll keep my eyed open for the commercial. I think I do remember that she is a chef-- are you wondering if she move to the area, too?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:34 am

LibbyBell wrote:Longhorn, I'm in the area but haven't noticed anything. Can you tell me more about the commercial (what channel have you seen it on?) and I'll try to keep my eyes open for it! Smiley

I have seen it on Ch 8 (WFAA). She plays the part of a married mother of two, driving the kids around, grocery shopping, etc. Nothing special really, just portraying a family. I don't have any idea where she lives, but Kroger has its headquarters in Ohio, I think, which means that commercial could have been filmed in CA for all I know. I was just surprised to see her doing a commercial of any kind.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:02 am

Longhornfan wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Longhorn, I'm in the area but haven't noticed anything. Can you tell me more about the commercial (what channel have you seen it on?) and I'll try to keep my eyes open for it! Smiley

I have seen it on Ch 8 (WFAA).  She plays the part of a married mother of two, driving the kids around, grocery shopping, etc.  Nothing special really, just portraying a family.  I don't have any idea where she lives, but Kroger has its headquarters in Ohio, I think, which means that commercial could have been filmed in CA for all I know.  I was just surprised to see her doing a commercial of any kind.

She was a model when she went on Bob's season.  I haven't seen it here, but I ff through most commercials.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 am

Oh, I see. I'll keep my eyes open for it!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 pm

The Bachelor's Renee Oteri Is Pregnant

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/07/11/renee-oteri-pregnant-expecting-second-child/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky