SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Gia tweeted this during a viewing party for Bachelorette. So sad as it seems to imply she wanted more from her 2-year relationship. Poor lady. RIP.

Gia Allemand ‏@GiaAllemand 5 Aug
Chris your words are the words every woman in America wants to hear. You are amazing. #Bachelorette #GetTheRose

staciann ‏@StaciAnn 5 Aug
@GiaAllemand if by amazing you mean the biggest sucker ever. I totally agree.

Gia Allemand ‏@GiaAllemand 5 Aug
@StaciAnn sucker or not he stole my heart. And I'm sitting here wishing someone would say that to me #Bachelorette #GetTheRose

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:16 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Gia tweeted this during a viewing party for Bachelorette. So sad as it seems to imply she wanted more from her 2-year relationship. Poor lady. RIP.

Gia Allemand ‏@GiaAllemand  5 Aug  
Chris your words are the words every woman in America wants to hear. You are amazing. #Bachelorette #GetTheRose

staciann ‏@StaciAnn  5 Aug  
@GiaAllemand if by amazing you mean the biggest sucker ever. I totally agree.

Gia Allemand ‏@GiaAllemand  5 Aug  
@StaciAnn sucker or not he stole my heart. And I'm sitting here wishing someone would say that to me #Bachelorette #GetTheRose

:broken heart:  If only Gia could have looked at the big picture. Des was devastated, but she pulled through and found what she was looking for. I know it could have happened for Gia. But sometimes people can't get past their pain. I'm just torn up for her. But she now has no pain.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Sweet, sweet Gia, be at peace now. Utterly tragic.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 pm

How heartbreaking. She was so young and had so many chances at love left. Now that guy has to live with with this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Such a sweet nice girl - of all the shows for the Bach and Bachelorette I've watched, I do remember Gia. I'm so sorry she couldn't find a way out of her sadness.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Depression IS a health issue, it is a mental health issue. The brain is part of the body, and is the most complicated of all the organs. If you've never been deeply depressed, or around someone who is, you cannot understand the horror of it.

If she was depressed deeply and did commit suicide, she has followed the path of many with that affliction.

May she rest in eternal peace.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:29 pm

This news made me so sad today. Obviously I didn't know her but she seemed like such a sweet girl, and so well loved by her fellow Bachelor companions. My heart truly hurts for her family and friends, especially her mother for having to endure this loss. I have also lost a child to suicide, and I empathize with her mother and family with the pain and loss that is to come. It's difficult to understand what goes through the mind of someone so distraught that they would choose death over life, but the only consoling factor is that Gia is finally at peace. May God be with her always.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Max64 wrote:This news made me so sad today.  Obviously I didn't know her but she seemed like such a sweet girl, and so well loved by her fellow Bachelor companions.  My heart truly hurts for her family and friends, especially her mother for having to endure this loss.  I have also lost a child to suicide, and I empathize with her mother and family with the pain and loss that is to come.  It's difficult to understand what goes through the mind of someone so distraught  that they would choose death over life, but the only consoling factor is that Gia is finally at peace.   May God be with her always.
Max, bestbud! 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20725730,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Sorry, I don't know how to embed the story so that it is readable. This is from people.com. there are also other links to related articles.

So sad!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Max64 wrote:This news made me so sad today.  Obviously I didn't know her but she seemed like such a sweet girl, and so well loved by her fellow Bachelor companions.  My heart truly hurts for her family and friends, especially her mother for having to endure this loss.  I have also lost a child to suicide, and I empathize with her mother and family with the pain and loss that is to come.  It's difficult to understand what goes through the mind of someone so distraught  that they would choose death over life, but the only consoling factor is that Gia is finally at peace.   May God be with her always.
Max, bestbud! 
THanks pav :hug: 

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Here you go, Libs:

Gia Allemand, The Bachelor contestant who competed for Jake Pavelka's heart on season 14, died of an apparent suicide. She was 29.

She was found Monday night in her New Orleans home by her boyfriend, NBA player Ryan Anderson of the Pelicans, her family says in a statement.

Anderson called 911 and Allemand was transported to the hospital, where she was in critical condition on life support.

"Due to a critical loss of brain and organ function, life support was withdrawn" on Wednesday, the family statement says. "Ms. Allemand passed away peacefully with her mother, boyfriend, and other lifelong friends by her side. As a practicing Christian, Gia did receive the sacrament of last rites."

"Loved ones and fans will remember Gia Allemand as a caring woman who loved her family and was well-known for her compassion towards animals and mission to rescue homeless pets."

Allemand was one of Pavelka's top three contestants. She was also on two seasons of the spin-off series Bachelor Pad and modeled for Maxim.

Just a week before her death, Allemand seemed "in good spirits and appeared healthy" at an event on Aug. 5, according to a Tweet Tuesday by Ali Fedotowsky, who appeared alongside her on Pavelka's season.

Allemand – a New York native – had been working as a Pure Barre instructor in New Orleans, where she lived with Anderson.

"Gia you are my angel," season 14 winner Vienna Girardi Tweeted Wednesday. "You changed so many lives with your beautiful soul and will be missed and loved forever."
Link

Max, much love to you. bestbud! 
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Jake and Ed weigh in (Jake's words are from his Twitter):

Jake Pavelka of The Bachelor on Gia Allemand's Death: 'I Am in Complete Shock'
By MONICA RIZZO
08/14/2013 at 05:30 PM EDT

Jake Pavelka had to pull his car over to the side of the road because he couldn't stop crying when he learned castmate Gia Allemand had died.

Allemand, who was taken off life support Wednesday after an apparent suicide attempt, was "an angel," he tells PEOPLE.

"I am in complete shock and devastated to hear the news about Gia," says Pavelka, who romanced Allemand, 29, on season 14 of The Bachelor. "She was one of the sweetest people I have ever known. And a very dear friend. My heart goes out to her family during this very difficult time. We have lost an angel today."

The model and actress, who also appeared on two seasons of Bachelor Pad, was found in her New Orleans home on Monday by her boyfriend, NBA player Ryan Anderson of the Pelicans, her family says in a statement. He called 911 and Allemand was transported to the hospital in critical condition.

RELATED: Bachelor Contestants and Stars Tweet Reactions Following Death of Gia Allemand

Family, friends and fans are mourning the loss of the New York native, who had been working as a Pure Barre instructor in New Orleans, where she lived with Anderson.

"I'm shocked right now," former Bachelorette star Ed Swiderski tells PEOPLE. "I was just with her last week. We were all in New York together and I just can't believe it."

"She could not have been in better spirits when I saw her seven days ago. She could not have been more of a crisp, clean person. She just defined a healthy-looking person."

Swiderski says the Bachelor "family" is at a loss for words.

"Everyone is freaking out," he adds. "I'm getting calls from all over. We're all in shock. She was, it's hard to say 'was' because I just saw her, a beautiful soul. Not only was she a beautiful person, but she was super sweet. She was so full of life. It's just so sad."
Link
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky