SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Ayana Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:45 pm

I feel sick after reading it was suicide. I can't even imagine how her friends and family must feel.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:48 pm

I feel sorry for the family, but there is nothing in this life that would force me to such an act.  Man trouble, diseases or even money trouble no siree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:49 pm

R.i.p Gia. This is really sad.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:51 pm

reason wrote:I feel sorry for the family, but there is nothing in this life that would force me to such an act.  Man trouble, diseases or even money trouble no siree.
I think people who suffer from depression can't see a way out of their despair. I am so sad that she was so deep in that pit.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:55 pm

The thing is she was surrounded by people who loved her. I am sure they are second guessing themselves wondering if they could have done something differently. It is just sad all around. I prayer for peace for her love ones as well.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:09 pm

l just read now on someones twitter pg that they think it was meningitus??

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:09 pm

Julien from Jillian's season commited suicide as well, from what I recall. Although, I don't think he was really known by people.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:14 pm

atem wrote:Julien from Jillian's season commited suicide as well, from what I recall.  Although, I don't think he was really known by people.
I just recalled that and was about to post about it. I looked him up last night. He left a letter saying he saw no other way out of his depression.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 pm

This is so sad. ABC News is reporting it was suicide and one report says she hanged herself. I so feel for her family. Gia was such a beautiful girl, it's so hard to see someone with so much ahead of them find themselves in such desperation.

Here is part of ABC's report

Former "Bachelor" contestant Gia Allemand has died in an apparent suicide.

"While in her residency in New Orleans on Monday night, Ms. Allemand was found by her boyfriend, NBA basketball player Ryan Anderson, following an apparent suicide attempt," her family said in a statement.

Anderson called 911 and Allemand, 29, was taken to University Hospital in New Orleans and put on life support, according to the statement.

"Due to a critical loss of brain and organ function, life support was withdrawn today," the statement continued. "Ms. Allemand passed away peacefully with her mother, boyfriend, and other life-long friends by her side. As a practicing Christian, Gia did receive the sacrament of last rites."
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 pm

TMZ is saying that things weren't going well with her bf. She was probably so upset about her bad luck with relationships. I sure wish she could have had the strength to endure the pain, because if they were breaking up, she would have been available to meet somebody better for her.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Oh my. :pinkcry: 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:03 pm

TMZ says she hanged herself. If that is true...oh, Gia! :(
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky