SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 18 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Does the winner actually get that big trophy? And what's he supposed to do with it anyways? :P

Imagine the extra baggage fee for that!! :giggle:

:giggle:

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 pm

In the screencap of Ashley talking to CH, anyone else notice the placement of the 4 photos behind them? Even thou faces are blurred, I think I can recognize JP, Ben F(brown shirt), Ames ( top), but I can't tell if the guy in front of Ben F is Ryan P or Constantine. Kinda weird if those really are the F4 in those photo frames.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Kelad9 wrote:In the screencap of Ashley talking to CH, anyone else notice the placement of the 4 photos behind them? Even thou faces are blurred, I think I can recognize JP, Ben F(brown shirt), Ames ( top), but I can't tell if the guy in front of Ben F is Ryan P or Constantine. Kinda weird if those really are the F4 in those photo frames.
I think it's Nick LOL
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm

San wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 Jppp10

Fiji??

It looks like they used a bamboo divider to hide the background and covered the tables with the blue fabric, so it's hard to find anything to match the room with. All we have are the beige walls to go by.

He does seem kind of tan, doesn't he?
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

cupcakes wrote:
San wrote:

Fiji??

It looks like they used a bamboo divider to hide the background and covered the tables with the blue fabric, so it's hard to find anything to match the room with. All we have are the beige walls to go by.

They have caught on to us! hissyfit
He does look very tan, especially compared to the pics of him boxing in this week's episode. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Love_Me wrote:
ironcat wrote:
black_tears wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:[quote="San"
Your wish is my command~ Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 550657593

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 Z000

Thank you! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 1201391414 At least we have something to look forward to!! JP really is smaller than everyone else. Why oh why aren't Nick and Mickey on Bachelor Pad???? Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 683695074

I love how all the guys are trying to look B.A. in that picture and Dino is just smiling. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 1806963828

JP is the only one who is really in a boxing stance; I suspect he's had some experience, and that's why he's able to beat a bigger guy (Mickey).

His brother Roy seems to be a member at Five Points Academy: Muay Thai & Fitness in NYC. So maybe J.P is a member too and they both attend classes there.

Looks like the hand on the right o Nick is wearing that same bracelet

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 pm

I'm sort of upset that they didn't put JP in the pink outfit to carry on his pink tradition. :27:
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 18 Z000
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:09 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
San wrote:

Fiji??

He does look very tan, especially compared to the pics of him boxing in this week's episode. yes

Yes, he does look tan (less reddish than in Thailand) & relaxed.....they usually do look more relaxed once they've made it to FD time, right? Especially the guys, they aren't in the frat house drinking, partying & staying up too late anymore...etc
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 pm

agentcurls wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
San wrote:

Fiji??

Yes, he does look tan (less reddish than in Thailand) & relaxed.....they usually do look more relaxed once they've made it to FD time, right? Especially the guys, they aren't in the frat house drinking, partying & staying up too late anymore...etc

Well, I don't know if JP will be doing much sleeping during the FD time. :thismuch: :hug:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Looks like the fuzz is starting to grow...

I'm so glad you all are analyzing this stuff! 8)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:46 pm

JBF wrote:Looks like the fuzz is starting to grow...I'm so glad you all are analyzing this stuff! 8)
No doubt. You remember Reid's theory about that and his fast growing fuzz. :missspeak:

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:59 pm

JBF wrote:Looks like the fuzz is starting to grow...

I'm so glad you all are analyzing this stuff! 8)

JBF I love your sig!!!! It is hilarious! I LOL'ed when Ryan P said Damn! Nice outfit! It was kinda cheesy

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers