SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 38 of 64 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:28 am

hmmmmm, I guess no marriage for Roberto yet...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Another guy that always has a great smile.

Roberto Martinez JrVerified account
‏@Roberto_M_Jr
Getting my adrenaline junkie fix today...
Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 38 B8O9JSJCcAAW-Lp

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Uh oh. The dreaded unfollow.

Oh. How sad.

He really is one of the great guys we have got from this show.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:38 pm

luvlady345 wrote:hmmmmm, I guess no marriage for Roberto yet...

Maybe he learned from his time on Bach to not rush things. I personally applaud anyone who takes it slow. Being divorced is one of my bigger regrets. Took hubby five years to finally give in to doing it again. But then again we liked being able to call each other our sin partners. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:26 am

Hoe did I miss these recent pics of Roberto? :cutiepie
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:53 am

My all time favorite  I really thought he found the one with Sara. He is kind , sweet and OH so good looking. heartbeat
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:57 pm

aww -- guess it wasn't meant to be sad wish him better luck next time!
wetpaint did a recent article on their relationship
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2015-04-06-roberto-martinez-sara-underwood-breakup
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:03 pm

emusha wrote:aww -- guess it wasn't meant to be sad wish him better luck next time!
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2015-04-06-roberto-martinez-sara-underwood-breakup

It seems like just yesterday we were expecting former Bachelorette contestant Roberto Martinez to pop the question to longtime girlfriend Sara Underwood, but now, it seems like the exact opposite is happening. Instead of putting a ring on it, have Roberto and Sara decided to go their separate ways?

Neither half of the couple has commented, so we have no idea what’s really going on in their relationship, but it definitely seems like the two are spending less time together, and social media would certainly make it seem that they’ve split. Sara hasn’t posted about Roberto on Instagram since December, and it’s been even longer since Roberto mentioned Sara on Twitter. So what gives?
Unfortunately, it certainly would seem that they’ve broken up, which is a bummer, since they were so cute together. Of course, there is that chance that they’ve just decided to go a little less public with their relationship — not that we fault them for that, of course!
Roberto and Sara first started dating in 2013, and over the course of their relationship they took many romantic and exotic vacations together. They seemed to be having so much fun as a couple, so we can’t even begin to imagine what could’ve gone wrong.
Do you think Sara and Roberto are dunzo, or are they just taking a break from sharing their personal lives on Instagram? Hit the comments below and let us know!
Source: Instagram

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:07 pm

emusha wrote:aww -- guess it wasn't meant to be sad wish him better luck next time!

Seems like they are just repeating the speculation from this board a couple of weeks or months ago. I think it's pretty clear that they are broken up, unfortunately! I really want my Roberto to find love. I know that Roberto is probably completely over the Bachelor scene, but I wonder if there's any chance he'll do BIP?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:45 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Seems like they are just repeating the speculation from this board a couple of weeks or months ago. I think it's pretty clear that they are broken up, unfortunately! I really want my Roberto to find love. I know that Roberto is probably completely over the Bachelor scene, but I wonder if there's any chance he'll do BIP?

Thanks, that just made my heart skip a beat! Holy Hanna what a brilliant idea!!! He knows the ropes. I think I'll send them a tweet! laugh out loud

beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Double posting, sorry.

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·40s40 seconds ago
@fleissmeister @Millsy11374 We R tired of NOT seeing @Roberto_M_Jr on our screen Get that cutie on BIP to make it hotter than it already is!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Double posting, sorry.

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·40s40 seconds ago
@fleissmeister @Millsy11374 We R tired of NOT seeing @Roberto_M_Jr on our screen Get that cutie on BIP to make it hotter than it already is!

yes :yes: yes please!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 64 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088