SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

celebrityfamilyfeud - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:30 pm

@clmgiudici: Don't listen to music you want to dance to while running on the treadmill. I learned that lesson the hard way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

celebrityfamilyfeud - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Be sure to check the video in the tweet

@FamilyFeudABC: Survey Says this is a show you won't want to miss! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] premieres next Sunday on ABC.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Screen capture from my iPad. If anyone has a program that captures better, go for it. Sorry they were jumping. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:38 pm

@SeanLowe09 20m20 minutes ago

This sweet boy is Jude. Jude is battling leukemia for the second time and is in desperate need of a… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:04 pm

catherinegiudici Good boys get treats.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Do you guys know where they are? Are they doing BIP appearance ?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:13 pm

^I know they flew to LA on Thursday but we don't have 100% confirmation if that was their final destination or if they connected to somewhere else. I personally think they are in LA.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 pm

umngirl wrote:

This sweet boy is Jude. Jude is battling leukemia for the second time and is in desperate need of a… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Would just like to bring over the rest of the comment, because I believe this is a very important cause and some may not have heard of it.
This sweet boy is Jude. Jude is battling leukemia for the second time and is in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant. I'm asking everyone to please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to take a free swab test to see if you're a potential match for Jude. Click the "join" button and enter promo code "teamjude". You'll receive your swab kit in the mail. Let's find a match for Jude! I'll reward a matching donor with $500 cash. Thank you so much!

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:07 pm

@clmgiudici 32s33 seconds ago

June 27th, it's going down! Come watch us--Team Dan--beat Team Jay and raise money for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:33 pm

umngirl wrote:

Bless his cotton pickin little heart!

And thanks for picking up the slack while I look for our couple Umngirl. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Our couple is in demand and they are using their platform to do good works.  They are themselves, naturally being who they are, effortlessly and without an apology, and rightfully so. They do not pretend or try too hard to be who they are not.  They do not imitate others.  They are the first and real success story out of the show. IMO  **edited**
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7