SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

celebrityfamilyfeud - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:24 pm

^I'm really confused about this post being in the fan thread since no one here is has or is even allowed to make negative comments. If this is about a post in another non-SeanCat thread, perhaps it would be best to respond there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

celebrityfamilyfeud - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Post has been edited. Please refer to Fan Forum rules. No negative information at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:04 pm

Thanks GA!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 pm

This topic is locked while I delete posts.

Any further negative comments in a FAN FORUM will be dealt a 3 day ban.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:03 pm

I apologize to those who's posts didn't deserve to be deleted, however it wasn't feasible to start editing, as the conversation wouldn't make sense.

Thank you. Topic is now unlocked.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks GA!

And back to our regularly scheduled programing.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Is there a website or thread or whatever, where one can read the origin and conception of the fan forum/board, etc. Thank you
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Fan forum rules are found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:15 pm

The Lowes are deeply loved and well-liked, nationally! Indisputably, America's favorite couple from The Bachelor! :yes: :claphands

Last edited by LoveGodTheMost on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:19 pm

umngirl wrote:Fan forum rules are found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you. Does the link have the origin and conception as well?
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:22 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:
umngirl wrote:Fan forum rules are found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.  Does the link have the origin and conception as well?  

I don't know that it's laid out somewhere but the basic story is that they were created during Emily's season because the mods were having such a hard time moderating things and the forums got nasty at times. Since then, there have been fan forums for the final couples each season and a few of the other well-liked contestants.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Well, well, well, I take one day off to do something for myself and I come home to find myself locked out of my happy place. I'm sorry I wasn't here to manage things and I thank GA for her help.

For everyone, Fan Forum rules are the first topic on our board. There are no federal, state or local laws governing them, only rules that have been set up here on Bachelor and Bachelorette Spoiler Fans by our experienced Administrative staff based on years of message board experience. You will find most of them mimic rules on other message boards. Rules on a Fan Forum differ slightly than rules on our General threads. Please familiarize yourselves with both.

If you are concerned that a particular post is in violation of board rules for that thread, you should report it by clicking the exclamation mark at the top of that post (next to edit & quote). A Moderator will be notified and we will make the determination of how to handle it.

On most days I am available to this forum 20 hours a day. I do take 5 hours away to sleep. I'm sorry I wasn't here for us today.

Now let's carry on and discuss how adorable that pic of the Lowe's is from the softball game last year. :cutesmile!:

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7