SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:23 pm

albean99 wrote:Hopefully they'll add the video to the site, LM. I'm surprised there's not a repeating episode during the week.

I loved the episode. :jumpyay: Chris was so good, as was Peyton. I loved seeing his dad & brother and his friend, Derek's a cutie. The intro with pics of Chris & family was fun to see. I must say that Chris has the nicest blue eyes. heartbeat

There should be repeating episodes, There are several more showings in my area. Nice to see the fam in there. Mark was even helping as well as Erik. I am so glad Chris is injecting his famous humor. There was a lot of eye candy in that crew. giggling

Back to top Go down

daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 pm

That's good to know, Teenamarie. I checked TV guide online and didn't see any but haven't had a chance to check on my guide.

ETA: This has a hokey title but has a couple of tidbits about the wedding.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelor-wedding-update-roberto-martinez-stole-another-woman-from-chris-lambton

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 13, 2012 12:14 am

Is there anyone that could make captures from the preview? I can't, because of that stupid stop/start arrow.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 am

daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 9 12names_1

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/2012/05/11/chris-lambton-and-peyton-wright-get-work-yard/GqO4H3BSuhsO3QPhRTxQxL/story.html
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun May 13, 2012 12:41 am

Gads .. They are oooooo danged cute :)

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 1:39 am

albean99 wrote:That's good to know, Teenamarie. I checked TV guide online and didn't see any but haven't had a chance to check on my guide.

ETA: This has a hokey title but has a couple of tidbits about the wedding.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelor-wedding-update-roberto-martinez-stole-another-woman-from-chris-lambton

I was mistaken Bean. No repeats in my area. What I saw was the 19th programming. sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun May 13, 2012 2:52 am

I found this slide show of the first episode.

http://www.hgtv.com/landscaping/backyard-transformations-from-landscape-designer-chris-lambton/pictures/index.html?soc=share

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 13, 2012 7:48 am

Jeepers wrote:Gads .. They are oooooo danged cute :)

Yes, they really are! daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 9 1750955653 daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 9 528399046 daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 9 2935082693
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 13, 2012 10:10 am

I watched the show....it was pretty good, not too"exciting". But man, the finished product was gorgeous!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun May 13, 2012 4:15 pm

I watched and really enjoyed it. Wow I couldn't believe how sandy the soil is there. Chris does a great job of explaining and giving practical tips, and bringing his sense of humor in too. I LOL'd at him saying Peyton was flirting with the Inspector. :laughingoutlou

They did an awesome job with the final result! Sometimes shows go overboard with "themes" which I always picture the homeowners ending up getting sick of in a few years. laugh out loud. Chris' design for that backyard is definitely something I would like.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 4:48 pm

cimcoe wrote:I watched and really enjoyed it. Wow I couldn't believe how sandy the soil is there. Chris does a great job of explaining and giving practical tips, and bringing his sense of humor in too. I LOL'd at him saying Peyton was flirting with the Inspector. :laughingoutlou

They did an awesome job with the final result! Sometimes shows go overboard with "themes" which I always picture the homeowners ending up getting sick of in a few years. laugh out loud. Chris' design for that backyard is definitely something I would like.

He said in one interview he was aiming for more practical designs the homeowner could easily maintain once they leave. I like that approach. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun May 13, 2012 4:58 pm

cimcoe wrote:I watched and really enjoyed it. Wow I couldn't believe how sandy the soil is there. Chris does a great job of explaining and giving practical tips, and bringing his sense of humor in too. I LOL'd at him saying Peyton was flirting with the Inspector. :laughingoutlou

I just watched it today (a Mother's Day present to myself) and my husband and I both liked the design a lot. We are trying to do a similar idea at our own Cape Cod house so Chris gave us good ideas. We may actually call E. Lambton to come give us an estimate but hubby rightfully said that they will probably be very busy now and can raise their prices thanks to the exposure (good for them!).

And, yes, Cimcoe, our soil is that sandy! And can also be very clay-like.

Andn I thought Chris did a great job hosting and projecting a very intelligent, practical sense.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau