SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm

http://theweddingrow.com/peyton-chris-wild-dunes-resort/

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Bachelor-Wedding-At-Wild-Dunes-Resort_136

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Bachelor-Wedding-At-Wild-Dunes-Resort_137-600x900

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Sat May 12, 2012 6:25 pm

LOL!!!!
Almost NO activity on this board since 5pm....... is EVERYBODY watching 'Going Yard'?

I am!!!!! :yes:
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm

DeAnna/JenFan wrote:LOL!!!!
Almost NO activity on this board since 5pm....... is EVERYBODY watching 'Going Yard'?

I am!!!!! :yes:

I watched and followed live tweets. What did everyone think?

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm

More lovely pictures! jumping

I just finished watching the show and really enjoyed it! I love the concept of the show and the party at the end. The couple's back yard was beautiful after Chris, Peyton, his dad & everyone else who pitched in and worked! I think I saw Chris' brother working too. The end result is amazing! Really is a great show! :Nod:

Last edited by LaureanT on Sat May 12, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sat May 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Going Yard was really good. Chris and Peyton were like naturals on camera. High energy and spririt despite the rain, Chris's narrative was informative, funny, on a "real pepole" level. I loved seeing his dad and brothers working with them. I'd say they had a great premier episode!! Love these two, my favorite Bachelor couple of all time, followed closely by Ashley and JP!
High clap clapping! High clap clapping!

Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 12, 2012 7:38 pm

It was cute! I liked what they did.

One avi and one banner so far...

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Goingyardbanner

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Goingyard4

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 7:59 pm

atem wrote:It was cute! I liked what they did.

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Goingyardbanner

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Goingyard4

Awesome...love the way Peyton is getting right in there to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 12, 2012 8:04 pm

atem wrote:It was cute! I liked what they did.

Love them! Thanks!!!!! vvvvv
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Will this show be available to view online later?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Love_Me wrote:Will this show be available to view online later?

I don't think so. It doesn't say at the HGTV site.

Another avi...Peyton looks scared in this pic though! giggling
landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Goingyard7

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 8 Chrispeyton2

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks atem. I won't get to watch it then. :pinkcry:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Hopefully they'll add the video to the site, LM. I'm surprised there's not a repeating episode during the week.

I loved the episode. :jumpyay: Chris was so good, as was Peyton. I loved seeing his dad & brother and his friend, Derek's a cutie. The intro with pics of Chris & family was fun to see. I must say that Chris has the nicest blue eyes. heartbeat

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau