SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Northstargirl Sat May 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Craig and Jackie are both dating someone new and not part of the Bach family. :yes:
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by luvstx Sat May 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Thanks, all.

And, yes, beader....I have my DVR set to tape the show here at 5 p.m. toaday
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Teenamarie wrote:http://www.freewebs.com/chrispeyton/apps/videos/videos/show/16446610-going-yard-101e

PREVIEW OF GOING YARD....looks good!

Thanks! I'm going to be checking this preview out to see if I can make any avis of them.

I need some Chris/Roberto pics! There doesn't seem to be any.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 12, 2012 1:04 pm

beader wrote:In the Tulsa area, Chris and Peyton's show, "Going Yard," starts today at 4 p.m. on HGTV. Check your local schedule!

Is that ET? Better get some things done so I can watch it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Before and after slideshow "Going Yard" from episode 1 and another.

http://www.hgtv.com/landscaping/backyard-transformations-from-landscape-designer-chris-lambton/pictures/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:19 pm

atem wrote:
beader wrote:In the Tulsa area, Chris and Peyton's show, "Going Yard," starts today at 4 p.m. on HGTV. Check your local schedule!

Is that ET? Better get some things done so I can watch it!

4 CT AND 5 EST :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat May 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Teenamarie wrote:http://www.freewebs.com/chrispeyton/apps/videos/videos/show/16446610-going-yard-101e

PREVIEW OF GOING YARD....looks good!

Thanks for finding this, it does look good! Yikes at those boards with nails sticking out just laying around. Great job Chris, going to make that yard awesome for the family AND safe for their child. yes

LOL when he joked they'd be keeping that deck. giggling
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 12, 2012 3:14 pm

How can I bribe him to come here???? giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 12, 2012 3:55 pm

San wrote:The Bachelorette's Chris Lambton and The Bachelor's Peyton Wright Get Married! (PHOTOS!)

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 7 Bachelor-bachelorette-wedding-photo

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 7 Bachelor-bachelorette-wedding-peyton-wright

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 7 Bachelor-bachelorette-wedding-photos

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2012/05/bachelor-bachelorette-wedding.html

She is just lovely, they look so happy. I keep saying it,they make my heart smile. High clap

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 12, 2012 4:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
San wrote:The Bachelorette's Chris Lambton and The Bachelor's Peyton Wright Get Married! (PHOTOS!)

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 7 Bachelor-bachelorette-wedding-photo

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 7 Bachelor-bachelorette-wedding-peyton-wright

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 7 Bachelor-bachelorette-wedding-photos

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2012/05/bachelor-bachelorette-wedding.html

She is just lovely, they look so happy. I keep saying it,they make my heart smile. High clap

Good Post I agree And I especially love that last picture! They look so happy and cute! :Flirty:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat May 12, 2012 5:01 pm

I love the article and the pictures! Peyton & Chris are just adorable. :Nod:

Roberto Martinez ‏ @Roberto_M_Jr

Need you all to watch the best landscaper on the planet today at 5pm EST His name: @ChrisLambton13 His Show: #GoingYard on @hgtv #BeThere!

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks for the info. It's funny. I was looking up pics from the show and read some intersting things about shows House Hunters and how fake even these shows are! giggling Geez! They have to have already picked a house before even filming!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau