SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat May 12, 2012 4:37 am

The Bachelorette's Chris Lambton and The Bachelor's Peyton Wright Get Married! (PHOTOS!)

More than a few tears were shed when Ali Fedotowsky sent Cape Code cutie Chris Lambton home at the end of season six's The Bachelorette. Fans of the show fell hard for Lambton's boy next door charm, not to mention his honest-to-goodness desire to find the girl of his dreams and get married. But find her he did, and on May 5th Lambton finally accepted his final rose.

Ironically, the former Bachelorette contestant met his match in fellow ABC alum Peyton Wright, who appeared on season 10 of The Bachelor and season one of Bachelor Pad. The pair exchanged vows in a seaside ceremony at South Carolina's Wild Dunes Resort. The bride wore a strapless white gown by Melissa Sweet, which she purchased at Priscilla of Boston before the store's closing. Her bridal party was washed in pale yellow, wearing short ruffled dresses by LulaKate. The groom donned a grey suit, yellow tie and sneakers. Friends of the couple, including Fedotowsky's former fiance Roberto Martinez, dinned on down-home menu of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, mini pecan pies and banana pudding parfaits.

The newly married couple will be starring together in a new HGTV series, Going Yard, set to premiere on Saturday, May 12. Meanwhile, season eight of The Bachelorette kicks off this Monday night with Southern belle Emily Maynard.

Browse more festive beach weddings in our Real Weddings Gallery.

—Anne-Marie Scali

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2012/05/bachelor-bachelorette-wedding.html
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat May 12, 2012 4:42 am

Kulae ·

We were pleasantly surprised when we discovered we were sitting next to Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright (former Bachelor and Bachelorette) at last nights Celtics game! Chris was wearing our yoga strap as a belt to boot! Fun night. Congratulations Chris and Peyton on your new marriage and best of luck on your new show, "Going Yard" on HGTV!

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 562482_10150965149777345_118385067344_11692011_1005761769_n

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 562482_10150965149812345_118385067344_11692012_512504416_n
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 am

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 Bachelor-Wedding-At-Wild-Dunes-Resort_136

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 Bachelor-Wedding-At-Wild-Dunes-Resort_138-600x399

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 Bachelor-Wedding-At-Wild-Dunes-Resort_137-600x900

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 Bachelor-Wedding-At-Wild-Dunes-Resort_139

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 Bachelor-Wedding-At-Wild-Dunes-Resort_140

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 Bachelor-Wedding-At-Wild-Dunes-Resort_142

http://theweddingrow.com/peyton-chris-wild-dunes-resort/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 12, 2012 6:24 am

Thanks for posting those pictures San! They are a great looking coupe! They look so in love! I am happy for them! :)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 12, 2012 6:24 am

Northstargirl wrote:Jewels!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad you are here! This place is a lot of fun!!! landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 905078308

landscape - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 6 3623427539 Jewels
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat May 12, 2012 9:25 am

Chris and Peyton were in Boston yesterday doing press for Going Yark. The Boston Globe this morning had a big picture of them (adorable as usual) taken in the Globe offices yesterday. Here's a link to the article. Unfortunately the picture isn't included.

Given that they went to the Celtics game on Thursday night and did the Globe interview on Friday, I'm guessing that HGTV put them up in a Boston hotel overnight. Happy for them that they can have some fun on their 'staycation honeymoon'.

http://www.boston.com/Boston/names/2012/05/chris-lambton-and-peyton-wright-get-work-yard/sn5l6unfIYHyCvZgPSZcdP/story.html
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 12, 2012 9:28 am

Nice article.....Haha, love the bromance with Chris & Roberto!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat May 12, 2012 9:31 am

A bit off topic but wondering if you know the answer....

Are Craig R and Jackie no longer? I've been out of the loop here recently (Courtney and Ben's season finally did me in!) and just wondered since I don't think she was at the wedding.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 am

Thanks for the pictures, San! I can't get over how beautiful Peyton looked!

luvstx wrote:A bit off topic but wondering if you know the answer....

Are Craig R and Jackie no longer? I've been out of the loop here recently (Courtney and Ben's season finally did me in!) and just wondered since I don't think she was at the wedding.
Yes, they broke up a few months ago (January or February, IIRC). I don't know about Craig, but Jackie's seeing someone new.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat May 12, 2012 11:11 am

Sure is another great article! Thanks for sharing! Sounds like the reception was a lot of fun. giggling

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat May 12, 2012 11:30 am

In the Tulsa area, Chris and Peyton's show, "Going Yard," starts today at 4 p.m. on HGTV. Check your local schedule!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:53 am

http://www.freewebs.com/chrispeyton/apps/videos/videos/show/16446610-going-yard-101e

PREVIEW OF GOING YARD....looks good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau