SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thanksgivingbaby - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by jewels2312 Fri May 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Another goodie:
http://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view/20220511chris__peytons_yard_sale

Loved his comment about Roberto's engagement :Smiley: They're planning a post nuptial bash on the Cape which they plan to tape for their new show and it will air this season!!! High clap

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

thanksgivingbaby - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 1:11 pm

jewels2312 wrote:Forgive me if this has already been posted :

http://www.wilddunes.com/press/2012-05-10/the-bachelors-peyton-wright-and-the-bachelorettes-chris-lambton

Thanks bean for posting that interview! :WAVEY: Great interview! Did he actually call Bachelor reunions a drunk fest?!? cantstopl High clap

yep :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Love the interviews! He's so honest...love the drunk fest comment about Bach reunions...and his reply about how Roberto is doing his great! hehehe

So has Roberto gotten over the pain of his broken engagement to Ali?
“Oh God, yeah,” Chris said. “He’s great. I love that kid.”

I know the show brought them together, but I love the fact they have a life outside of the show. They keep in contact with plenty of bach peps, but aren't in it for the publicity like so many others. Such a great couple!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Love the interviews! He's so honest...love the drunk fest comment about Bach reunions...and his reply about how Roberto is doing his great! hehehe

I know the show brought them together, but I love the fact they have a life outside of the show. They keep in contact with plenty of bach peps, but aren't in it for the publicity like so many others. Such a great couple!

So true. That group could care less! I am always amazed when people get on this board or others and accuse Chris or Roberto, of all people, of seeking publicity. Ha! Just the reverse.

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri May 11, 2012 2:00 pm

thanksgivingbaby - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 5 438b62_track_05112012

thanksgivingbaby - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 5 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2thanksgivingbaby - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 5 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Teenamarie wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Love the interviews! He's so honest...love the drunk fest comment about Bach reunions...and his reply about how Roberto is doing his great! hehehe

So true. That group could care less! I am always amazed when people get on this board or others and accuse Chris or Roberto, of all people, of seeking publicity. Ha! Just the reverse.

I agree, while they are friends with lots of the bach crew, they (Chris, Peyton, and Roberto) did a great job of forming close bonds with great people that for the most part could careless about publicity/fame (I mean Ty and Gia, etc I'm sure wont turn any publicity down for his music career, her bikini line (isn't she still doing that?) but they aren't over the top with it by any means.) I know they're promoting their show now, and the wedding is getting publicity, but they aren't going overboard with either.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri May 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Chris & Peyton are a great couple. I am excited to watch their show tomorrow.

Great article! I always knew that Chris & Roberto had a special bond. It is wonderful to see that they love each other. Best 2 last standing men ever to come out of any Bachelorette season (JMHO).

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Fri May 11, 2012 4:14 pm

LaureanT wrote:Chris & Peyton are a great couple. I am excited to watch their show tomorrow.

Great article! I always knew that Chris & Roberto had a special bond. It is wonderful to see that they love each other. Best 2 last standing men ever to come out of any Bachelorette season (JMHO).

:yes: I agree, these were the best F2 of any season. Don't know if they were that close prior to the breakup, but it looks to me like Roberto and Chris really re-bonded after Ali was out of the picture. Roberto got invited to the wedding and made it there all the way from the west coast. You gotta be close buddies to do that. Chris was on WCVB news channel at noon today to talk about his wedding and the new show and was asked about Roberto and their old rivalry on the bachelorette. He said he loves that kid and his friendship with Roberto will last forever. thumbsup

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri May 11, 2012 4:50 pm

jewels2312 wrote:
LaureanT wrote:Chris & Peyton are a great couple. I am excited to watch their show tomorrow.

:yes: I agree, these were the best F2 of any season. Don't know if they were that close prior to the breakup, but it looks to me like Roberto and Chris really re-bonded after Ali was out of the picture. Roberto got invited to the wedding and made it there all the way from the west coast. You gotta be close buddies to do that. Chris was on WCVB news channel at noon today to talk about his wedding and the new show and was asked about Roberto and their old rivalry on the bachelorette. He said he loves that kid and his friendship with Roberto will last forever. thumbsup

Thanks for sharing this information, jewels2312. :Smiley: Roberto was closer to Chris during Ali's season than any of the other guys in the mansion. They remained close friends after the season was over. Their friendship is genuine & sweet (IMO). :Nod:

WELCOME jewels2312! welcomebanner

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Fri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Jewels!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad you are here! This place is a lot of fun!!! Welcomeparty!
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri May 11, 2012 7:05 pm

jewels2312 wrote:

welcomesign jewels2312!

I agree I think they're the best F2, and I didn't even watch Ali's season. rotfl But thank goodness for youtube clips where I got to see them for myself after I saw so many people raving at what great guys they are, and being able to follow them post show. It's so nice to see what great friends they became and I'm sure Chris and Peyton will be going to Roberto's future wedding too.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 12, 2012 4:36 am

The Bachelorette's Chris Lambton and The Bachelor's Peyton Wright Get Married! (PHOTOS!)

thanksgivingbaby - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 5 Bachelor-bachelorette-wedding-photo

thanksgivingbaby - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 5 Bachelor-bachelorette-wedding-peyton-wright

thanksgivingbaby - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 5 Bachelor-bachelorette-wedding-photos

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2012/05/bachelor-bachelorette-wedding.html
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau