SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Peyton Lambton ‏@PeytonJWright

This weeks episode of #GoingYard will feature our own yard and wedding footage!! Set your DVR for 5ET Saturday on @hgtv!!! Don't miss it!!

I can't wait to see this episode! :Nod:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:50 am

LaureanT wrote:

This weeks episode of #GoingYard will feature our own yard and wedding footage!! Set your DVR for 5ET Saturday on @hgtv!!! Don't miss it!!

I can't wait to see this episode! :Nod:

I have been looking forward to this episode. It will be a good one. danceround

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Today's episode was the best! The transformation of Chris & Peyton's own back yard was just amazing. Lots of old & new memories in that backyard. The wedding reception was very beautiful. :Nod:

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13
Loved seeing all my friends and family on this weeks #Goingyard it was awesome

Joanne ‏@AllBirdsOnBats
OK, the stone to mark the proposal spot on #GoingYard was the sweetest thing ever. Way to go, @ChrisLambton13! #Crying

#goingyard my yard #capecod http://instagr.am/p/OM_FK9yn6F/

Tent city #GoingYard #capecod http://instagr.am/p/OM9JE3Sn4b/

Thank you to @ArtificeFilms for the wedding footage provided in today's episode of Going Yard! You guys are the BEST!!

In honor of our wedding episode of Going Yard on @hgtv here is a photo of me and @chrislambton13. Only 20 min away!! http://pic.twitter.com/m0jxH0wY

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Aww i love how these two keep it classy! Would i find this epi of their show anywhere?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Loved the wedding episode! My favorite. blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:47 pm

emusha wrote:Aww i love how these two keep it classy! Would i find this epi of their show anywhere?

Not on the website sadly. They wll have reruns starting soon I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:39 pm

I haven't seen any reruns of their show. They are doing a 2nd season though, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 am

atem wrote:I haven't seen any reruns of their show. They are doing a 2nd season though, right?

Yes they are filming it right now on the Cape.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:12 am

Teenamarie wrote:
atem wrote:I haven't seen any reruns of their show. They are doing a 2nd season though, right?

That's cool to know! I wish the network would put up their show online in order to make avis!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:33 am

Teenamarie wrote:

daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 28 1663934218
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:17 pm

daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 28 A1vHMBsCMAAMYX1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm

daddydaycare - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 28 544666_302126483233346_819812344_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau