SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BabyGirl - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:24 pm

luvstx wrote:Hi all,
We finally heard last Friday that we did not make the cut for Season 2 of "Going Yard". The producer could not have been nicer delivering the news and stated over and over that they loved us and really wanted to do our yard over. But the "logistics and the shape of our yard" were insurmountable problems to the producers. It all goes back to where the dumpster was going to go and parking! So sad. My whole family was really disappointed and we are now back to square one on fixing this portion of the yard.

Just to give you some inside information...

They budget $25,000 for each makeover. Last week, they asked us if we would be willing to kick in $3,000 to 8,000 so that they could really do a unique design. They said they were asking all the homeowners on Season 2 to do this. We offered more than that but that still didn't work.

I asked if Chris had seen any of our pictures and/or videotape just wondering if he would have been involved in the design. The producer said that he hadn't gotten that far. So it's true that the designers in California make the designs for the yards and Chris executes and hosts the show. I'm sure he has some input, but not on the big picture.

I may send them a note (Chris and Peyton that is) and ask for their recommendation of a company to hire and to determine if E. Lambton might be able to do the work. Good idea? They are so nice, I'm thinking they might even respond. But I don't want to be a stalker....

And, FYI, we were in Dennis for dinner last night and drove past Chris and Peyton's house (it's on a relatively 'main' street). They added at least two large cedar pergolas to their side yard for their "Going Yard" episode! Kate wait to see it.

Thanks for all of the supportive comments. It was fun while it lasted!!!

Aww bummer :Frown: sorry to hear you guys didn't make the final cut luvstx. You were so close! Maybe that makes it harder to be so close and not get it, although it's really cool that you got that far. It's been so much fun to read all your updates throughout the process, thank you so much for sharing all that you have!

I don't see anything wrong with asking E. Lambton for a recc, I say go right ahead!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

BabyGirl - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm so sad that you weren't picked! That would have been a dream come true for a board member to have their yard done on national TV!

Dang! Times are getting so tough that the people having their yard done has to pay some money? Wow!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments, all. And I think I will send them a note and try not to sound too desperate :)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

luvstx wrote:Thanks for all the nice comments, all. And I think I will send them a note and try not to sound too desperate :)

Sorry it didn't work out but I like the idea of the letter for a referral. Thanks for updating!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

luvstx wrote:Thanks for all the nice comments, all. And I think I will send them a note and try not to sound too desperate :)

Go for it, especially since you were so close in getting a yard makeover. Sorry it didn't go your way but I am looking forward to seeing more Cape Cod makeovers including Chris & Peyton's.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13
#recycled wood pavers #goingyard http://instagr.am/p/No7wvLyn60/

BabyGirl - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 27 ?size=l

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13
Galvanized steel #hanginggarden #goingyard

BabyGirl - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 27 ?size=l

Peyton Lambton ‏@PeytonJWright
Really loved the makeover today on #GoingYard. Very functional and perfect for a growing family! @ChrisLambton13

BabyGirl - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 27 Ay69KkLCYAAIuJp

New deck but looked like it had been there for years! #GoingYard

Great area for kids #goingyard

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:59 pm

luvstx wrote:Thanks for all the nice comments, all. And I think I will send them a note and try not to sound too desperate Smiley

:thismuch: Let us know if you need anything.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Sorry, this might have been posted already. I made it my avatar because I just love this picture of the two of them.

BabyGirl - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 27 12names_1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Gorgeous picture of Peyton & Chris! :Nod:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:14 am

Wow, great to read all of the fun and wonderful updates for Chris and Peyton. Fantastic that they can balance life, love, work and the media with such grace and warmth. Thanks for all the updates!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:Not sure if this article was already posted here. It's a good one!

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/06/exclusive-newlyweds-chris-lamb.html

Just want to bump this up. I missed it the first time and it's a really good interview. This was the first time I heard that Peyton was at her parent's in TN when Jesse invited her to the charity golf tournament where she met Chris. Fate or what? lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Thanks albean. I have missed almost all of their shows because I keep forgetting to set the dvr. I am so happy they are renewed and will be more dilligent next season. Great article. They are the real deal and my fave bach couple.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau