SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soakitup - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Sat May 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Teenamarie wrote:More wonderful wedding pics!

http://www.channingjohnsonblog.com/2012/05/peyton-and-chris-wedding/

So great! I love the pic of the bridesmaids fixing the bustle on the wedding dress, and Peyton and Chris are just in their own little world!

There's even a great pic of Roberto in there for all you Roberto fans!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

soakitup - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Wow!!! I am a little weepy just viewing these. What a beautiful, fun and joyous wedding. Everyone looks so happy and Peyton and Chris are so blissful. So much love on this day for them.

Good to see Ed Lambton again, he was my favorite parent ever. He and Peyton's dad are handsome. Peyton's mom looked beautiful. I loved the pics of the flower girl, what a cutie pie and the ring bearers as well.

Also we got to see the "Bachelor" boys having fun. Looks like a great time was had by all.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 3:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Wow!!! I am a little weepy just viewing these. What a beautiful, fun and joyous wedding. Everyone looks so happy and Peyton and Chris are so blissful. So much love on this day for them.

Good to see Ed Lambton again, he was my favorite parent ever. He and Peyton's dad are handsome. Peyton's mom looked beautiful. I loved the pics of the flower girl, what a cutie pie and the ring bearers as well.

Also we got to see the "Bachelor" boys having fun. Looks like a great time was had by all.

Agree both have great looking parents. Love the 2 boys carrying the "here comes the bride" sign....so cute. Joyous affair! So glad they shared with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Sat May 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Thank you Teenamarie! Those are some wonderful photos! Makes you feel like you are there with them! Smiley We got the before the wedding behind the scenes stuff...Peyton in her hair rollers, Chris getting a shave...love love love it! So much fun! Plus the bride with her dad, that is so special, and awww their wedding dance, and the signing of the register and the joy they have on their faces when they're doing that! Fantastic! Plus we got the family, kids and all. I can't believe it! This is a real treat! I love weddings and this is one I want to keep memories of for a long time. I don't know these people personally but I just love to follow them, C&P are such an awesome couple, and I'm so pleased and pleasantly suprised at just how much they shared with us fans! THANK YOU CHRIS AND PEYTON AND THE LAMBTON / WRIGHT FAMILIES FOR LETTING US SHARE THE JOY OF YOUR SPECIAL DAY WITH YOU IN PHOTOGRAPHS!!!!

My favorite pic is not even of Chris and Peyton, although those are all wonderful. Never seen Chris look soooo happy, and I just get a kick out of the way he's always nudging and caressing her face, so sweet and tender!

But my fave pic of all is Ed, sitting on the couch with the two gentlemen. I love the look on his face. That is a look of peace and contentment that the day has finally arrived that his eldest son is getting married to the woman of his dreams. He looks so happy there. It's my favorite pic. Thanks so much for posting it! They are all beautiful and such an unexpected treat! I never expected to see so many ''personal'' behind the scenes photos, so thanks Teenamarie! That photographer is wonderful too and did a really fantastic job at capturing those special moments and the joy of the day! Everyone is so happy! High clap thanks!

ETA: I'm not of their generation but hands up those who, like me, think the dads are two very handsome men! giggling

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Wow, I didn't think it could get any better but those pics were fantastic. I kept seeing one that I thought was my favorite and then there was another one. Thanks, Teenamarie! yes

Don't forget that Going Yard is on at 4 Central today.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Teenamarie wrote:More wonderful wedding pics!

http://www.channingjohnsonblog.com/2012/05/peyton-and-chris-wedding/

Gorgeous! Channing has a wonderful eye. Thanks so much for posting, Teenamarie! :)
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh, I missed that the logo at the bottom has a video with even more pics!

Does anyone know the music? I love it!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Their wedding photos are gorgeous!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Oh, I missed that the logo at the bottom has a video with even more pics!

Does anyone know the music? I love it!!

Good reminder! Be sure and watch the video at the bottom everyone for even more pics! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat May 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Should we change the name of this thread to Chris and Peyton Lambton? :swinginglove
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 19, 2012 6:18 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Should we change the name of this thread to Chris and Peyton Lambton? :swinginglove

Great idea! Done! yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat May 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Another good Going Yard episode! How cute were those kids, all excited about those worms. giggling
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau