SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by livlafluv1 Tue May 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Hope the guys and their families stay off the alphabet board. Looks like the comments under the bios may get pretty brutal. Have they always had a comment section for each bio?
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 11:18 pm

The love connection comment was after all the guys that arrived in limos had arrived. My guess is they could be talking about any one of them.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue May 01, 2012 11:22 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:Thanks cupcakes!!

Wow, putting Ryan last out of the limos and then sensing a love connection?This is my guess on who they tweeted about:

Spanish to one guy = Alejandro
Tries to impress with comedy = Randy
Walks on a runway = Nathan or David
Love & fabulous shoes = Tony with glass slipper

Noob, what cocktail party tweets do we need times for that might be important?

10:49 - I think I sense a love connection... Remembering my old friend and mentor, the late, great Eric Lieber.

Eric Lieber produced the TV show "Love Connetion" in the '90s . I think Ryan physically resembled the tweeter's friend hence the "love connection" ... figuratively and not in the literal sense.

This is only pic I could find of Eric Lieber LOL
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 13 Gene_wood

Haha ... that's the announcer, Gene Wood who doesn't look like Ryan for sure! Maybe in his dreams.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue May 01, 2012 11:30 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Ok my computer nearly blew up going back so far in Millsy's tweets.... he tweets so much!! I could only get to Mar 23 before the page stopped responding. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

What tweet were you trying to locate?? :WAVEY: Maybe you should use a twitter search thing like Snapbird so it can isolate the tweets for you :Smiley:

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 13 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 13 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Eric Lieber -Producer of the Love Connection 1983
A variation on "The Dating Game", this game show introduced a bachelor or bachelorette to three prospective dates, each of whom gave a self-introduction. The audience would select the partner they thought was the most compatible. If the guest agreed with the audience's selection, the show would pay for the couple's first date. Afterwards, the couple would return to the show to tell everyone whether it had been a dream date or a nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 11:40 pm

[quote="eightfifteen"]Thanks cupcakes!!

Wow, putting Ryan last out of the limos and then sensing a love connection?

So weird. The producers must have thought what so many here have that they seemed perfect on paper or that she'd really like him. I believe Courtney, JP and Emily all were last out of the limos -- that's a pretty clear trend the last 3 seasons. So interested to see them together and why it was so off given what appear to be high expectations from the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed May 02, 2012 1:39 am

San wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Here is some info that the producers were tweeting that night.
Limo arrivals
9:12 - Emily speaks Spanish to one guy
9:17 - "Grandma Sheryl in the house" - Randy
9:20 - When a guy tries to impress a girl with comedy, he had better be funny. Banya!!!
9:32 - Clark Kent just got out of a phone booth, er, limo 3...
9:35 - One of the limo 3 guys has food poisoning... Ewww!
9:37 - Emily just told one of the guys he walks like he's on a runway. Not sure I'd want to hear that...
9:41 - @EmilyMaynard just said "I believe in love and fabulous shoes" #Bachelorette
10:24 - One of the guys looks like a hen supervisor from Tyler Chicken... George and Emily like their chicken spicy!!!
10:29 - What is Neil Lane doing here? #Bachelorette
10:31 - Four limos down - 1 to go!!!
10:40 - Pink shirt and tie on one guy. A bold choice #Bachelorette
10:49 - I think I sense a love connection... Remembering my old friend and mentor, the late, great Eric Lieber...
11:00 - Bold move by one of the guys. Slightly cringe-inducing, but Emily seemed to dig it...

RYAN 10:46:04 PM

I wonder with him being last out of the limos if they thought he'd be F1, or at least go further than he did. Wonder what happened?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 02, 2012 1:44 am

DMBFan wrote:
San wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Here is some info that the producers were tweeting that night.
Limo arrivals
9:12 - Emily speaks Spanish to one guy
9:17 - "Grandma Sheryl in the house" - Randy
9:20 - When a guy tries to impress a girl with comedy, he had better be funny. Banya!!!
9:32 - Clark Kent just got out of a phone booth, er, limo 3...
9:35 - One of the limo 3 guys has food poisoning... Ewww!
9:37 - Emily just told one of the guys he walks like he's on a runway. Not sure I'd want to hear that...
9:41 - @EmilyMaynard just said "I believe in love and fabulous shoes" #Bachelorette
10:24 - One of the guys looks like a hen supervisor from Tyler Chicken... George and Emily like their chicken spicy!!!
10:29 - What is Neil Lane doing here? #Bachelorette
10:31 - Four limos down - 1 to go!!!
10:40 - Pink shirt and tie on one guy. A bold choice #Bachelorette
10:49 - I think I sense a love connection... Remembering my old friend and mentor, the late, great Eric Lieber...
11:00 - Bold move by one of the guys. Slightly cringe-inducing, but Emily seemed to dig it...

RYAN 10:46:04 PM

I wonder with him being last out of the limos if they thought he'd be F1, or at least go further than he did. Wonder what happened?

Just curious, why do you guys think 10:49 is the last limo? and why is that referring to Ryan? can be the 11pm tweet about the bold move too, no? I'm lost here..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed May 02, 2012 1:48 am

Ryan was the last to get out of the limos at 10:46 pm via time stamp on the photo, so that's how we are matching up the times for the tweets.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed May 02, 2012 1:50 am

They tweeted at 10:31 - 4 limos down & 1 to go. Ryan was the last out of the last limo and then the love connection tweet was sent. Purely speculation though.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed May 02, 2012 1:54 am

I also think the assumption is that Kalon is the 11:00 bold move and he came by helicopter.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 02, 2012 1:55 am

eightfifteen wrote:Ryan was the last to get out of the limos at 10:46 pm via time stamp on the photo, so that's how we are matching up the times for the tweets.

ohhh.. i was just looking at pictures in the screencap no discussion thread.. didn't see any time stamp!

do you guys think they're really "live tweeting"? i'd think there's at least a 3-minute delay even if they're live tweeting.. JMO

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

+44
IntanFA14
happyvalleygirl
lavenderred
nutty1
Rosepetal