SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:46 am

Lovely nursery room, that is very well done.  She seems so happy and ready for motherhood.  :babybaloon:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:48 am

Gotta give her credit, her pregnancy pimping game is strong. I don't think there's a single part of her pregnancy that hasn't been released to a magazine.

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 58 87b72b10 babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 58 86669110 babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:09 pm

JMO: She did have her own show, "Firstlook". 
It was a weekly show from March 2012 until Sept 2013. 
She had her own show for 18 months. Not many other cast can say the same. So she got very lucky and did a lot of post TB hard work. 
I can see any mag wanting to highlight her or her pregnancy in a minor article. Just as they will other reality show couples with weddings and babies. 
As far as reaping the benefits: :strings1 very few past cast don't do this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:18 pm

She Looks Beautiful, she has done very well and without "being in your face" IMO

she worked hard for what she did. The bach gig gets you in the door but you have to be able to keep you there.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMO: She did have her own show, "Firstlook". 
It was a weekly show from March 2012 until Sept 2013. 
She had her own show for 18 months. Not many other cast can say the same. So she got very lucky and did a lot of post TB hard work. 
I can see any mag wanting to highlight her or her pregnancy in a minor article. Just as they will other reality show couples with weddings and babies. 
As far as reaping the benefits: :strings1 very few past cast don't do this.

I wasn't comparing her to other people from the franchise. I was simply stating the obvious. She's released every major part of the pregnancy to a magazine. No judgement from me either way. If she wants to have cameras in the delivery room too, then go for it. If first pics are going to a magazine, great. I just hope some of the money she's making from this goes to the kid's college fund since that would just be good financial planning.

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 58 87b72b10 babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 58 86669110 babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:49 pm

I'm not trying to compare her either. I am saying as having had her own show, she has a following from that, too. 
I did not enjoy her on her TB seasons. I did enjoy her on First Look. So I would fit into someone who would follow her after my feelings changed, but not before. I would watch First Look and enjoy it, not so much from TB.
As far as the other stuff...again I think they all do it. I don't get it, but it's not my business.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Gorgeous! I applaud Ali, she really does take the smart (IMO) opportunities and gets ahead vs just shilling everything that's sent her way. She's a smart gal. Longevity and staying power vs quick money.

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:51 pm

She has come a long way from the crying girl on the hallway carpet -  she has blossomed into maturity and seems to be at very good place in her life. A post-TB success story.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Gorgeous! I applaud Ali, she really does take the smart (IMO) opportunities and gets ahead vs just shilling everything that's sent her way. She's a smart gal. Longevity and staying power vs quick money.
And she's self made. None of this "daddy help me!!" so many other Ettes have going for them. Just major props from me and nothing but respect.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Her nursery is very cute, and soothing. I love the soft colors. I wasn't an Ali fan on TB either, but did like First Look. My opinion of her has softened.

My first thought when I saw the picture of the nursery and flowers on the wall - and I'm dating myself here - is that old HGTV show Trading Spaces. They had that one whacky designer Hildi Santo-Thomas (sp). She did a bathroom in some couple's bathroom of silk flowers glue-gunned to the walls. It was Hideous! Ali's looks much better.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Gorgeous! I applaud Ali, she really does take the smart (IMO) opportunities and gets ahead vs just shilling everything that's sent her way. She's a smart gal. Longevity and staying power vs quick money.
And she's self made. None of this "daddy help me!!" so many other Ettes have going for them. Just major props from me and nothing but respect.

Alanna, I didn't know that.  If so, even more props Smiley.  And I agree that Ali's already a media personality and probably looking for another gig.  Personally, her fashion/design has been on point through her pregnancy (as it is in general; and she uses a lot of very affordable pieces too, not just designer), so I hope she gets picked up somewhere once she's ready to be done with maternity leave.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:16 pm

She is such a gorgeous pregnant woman!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702