SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 pm

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 17ef932-rect_full
https://opensky.com/alifedotowsky/product/alice-trixie-jordan-tank-2
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Ali has been looking really good lately, imo yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Just a comment on Ali's appearance on Fox and Friends this morning.

While she looked very pretty and was ready to dish on her new show, the hosts were more interested in The Bachelorette and why she and Roberto didn't work out. She seemed uneasy in discussing it and tried valiantly to change subjects.
Finally she was able to segue into her new show telling the hosts that yes, her family was proud of her on TB, but were more proud to see her on the new show. She spent about 10% of the interview on the new show and the rest was TB rehash.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:Just a comment on Ali's appearance on Fox and Friends this morning.

While she looked very pretty and was ready to dish on her new show, the hosts were more interested in The Bachelorette and why she and Roberto didn't work out. She seemed uneasy in discussing it and tried valiantly to change subjects.
Finally she was able to segue into her new show telling the hosts that yes, her family was proud of her on TB, but were more proud to see her on the new show. She spent about 10% of the interview on the new show and the rest was TB rehash.

She mentioned this on FB today, her comments:

If you missed my interview on Fox and Friends watch it here :) (p.s. wish ppl wouldn't keep asking me about Roberto out of respect for him...it's hard to be polite and try not to talk about it!)

then as a follow-up in the comment thread:
Ali Fedotowsky 
I totally understand that it's their job to ask me about R, but I just feel bad. I don't want to bring him into this! I'll just continue to do my best to steer conversation away from my past relationship and onto my new adventure!

------

Yeah, Jillian is still asked about Ed, this won't go away anytime soon. Reporters still try to get a quote out of DeAnna about Jesse -- and they're both married now. DeAnna and Jesse are over it, the public is over it, hardly anybody cared when they broke up, that season was back in 2008, yet they get questions about it. Even though Brad isn't in the public eye I bet he has to deal with people who think it's their business to ask him about Emily too. And so on. I understand why it makes her uncomfortable though. She'll have to get used to it because reporters (especially the ones doing fluff entertainment pieces) are rather predictable and those are the obvious questions.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:57 pm

terabithia wrote:
fijibeachbum wrote:Just a comment on Ali's appearance on Fox and Friends this morning.

If you missed my interview on Fox and Friends watch it here :) (p.s. wish ppl wouldn't keep asking me about Roberto out of respect for him...it's hard to be polite and try not to talk about it!)

Ali Fedotowsky 
I totally understand that it's their job to ask me about R, but I just feel bad. I don't want to bring him into this! I'll just continue to do my best to steer conversation away from my past relationship and onto my new adventure!

------

Yeah, Jillian is still asked about Ed, this won't go away anytime soon. Reporters still try to get a quote out of DeAnna about Jesse -- and they're both married now. DeAnna and Jesse are over it, the public is over it, hardly anybody cared when they broke up, that season was back in 2008, yet they get questions about it. Even though Brad isn't in the public eye I bet he has to deal with people who think it's their business to ask him about Emily too. And so on. I understand why it makes her uncomfortable though. She'll have to get used to it because reporters (especially the ones doing fluff entertainment pieces) are rather predictable and those are the obvious questions.

I understand that Ali wants to talk about her new job; however, she got famous for being the Bachelorette who became engaged to Roberto.

The problem is that they never explained why they broke up. There was never a reason given. That is why, I think, that they relentlessly hound her about it to see if they can get anything out of her.
"Relationships don't make it," is not what they want to hear. They want to know why the very public relationship between the Bachelorette Ali and her F1 Roberto did not make it.

I have no idea if this is it, but if she just said something like, " We realized we have different interests and goals at this point in our lives, so it was better for us to go separately," people would respect that and let it go.
Maybe that is it. If so, an explanation like that doesn't put the blame on either one or make either look bad.

I am sure whatever the reason, the two of them could come up with something....otherwise, the media and interviewers are going to continue to hound her.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 am

Bloomers wrote:
terabithia wrote:

Ali Fedotowsky 

------

I understand that Ali wants to talk about her new job; however, she got famous for being the Bachelorette who became engaged to Roberto.

The problem is that they never explained why they broke up. There was never a reason given. That is why, I think, that they relentlessly hound her about it to see if they can get anything out of her.
"Relationships don't make it," is not what they want to hear. They want to know why the very public relationship between the Bachelorette Ali and her F1 Roberto did not make it.

I have no idea if this is it, but if she just said something like, " We realized we have different interests and goals at this point in our lives, so it was better for us to go separately," people would respect that and let it go.
Maybe that is it. If so, an explanation like that doesn't put the blame on either one or make either look bad.

I am sure whatever the reason, the two of them could come up with something....otherwise, the media and interviewers are going to continue to hound her.

Bloomer Ali, has said exactly that......They might as well just face they will always be asked why and just grin and bear it...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am

Bloomers wrote:
terabithia wrote:

------

Regarding the bolded, Ali has already done that. It makes no difference. Regarding the higlighted red statements, I agree. Ali may like to think she got this First Look job based solely on her winning personality and smile but, she didn't. She got the gig for the same reason she got the local Fox job, her appearance on Bachelor/ette and her relationship/breakup with Roberto. While she was with Roberto it brought extra viewers interested in them as a couple and bachelor/ette viewers to the Fox show. Now that they have broken up, interest in Ali & why they broke up garners extra viewership and media attention to promote First Look. Would she have all these different media show appearances to promote her show if she had never appeared on Bachelor/ette and just gone through a recent breakup? She would maybe have some, but is getting alot more bookings from shows who want their chance to grill her about her breakup.

So, she has two choices. Suck it up and realize this is the choice she made to get what she wanted, a tv career, and stop acting naive about it. Or do the right thing and, polite or no, shut down any talk about Roberto by refusing to talk about him in future. I would like it if she would do the latter & stop talking about Roberto but, surmise she will do the former. She's a smart girl she knows how to handle the media when she doesn't want to talk about something. So, this playing uncomfortable bit is for fans. The same thing with this angst over those photos w/ the guy from Cabo.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Love_Me wrote:Get ‘Bachelorette’ Ali Fedotowsky’s Flirty Spring Look for Under $150 (VIDEO)

Posted by Emily Abbate

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Po3p8aicoo1fc2p

How many times have you seen a celeb wearing something you just HAD
to have, and then were totally let down by the outfit's killer price
tag? Yeah, about that. Pretty sure it happens to me at least three times a day. Today's outfit envy? Former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky. Yeah, she may not have nailed things down with former fiance Roberto Martinez, but she did NAIL the ensemble she wore to FOX & Friends in New York City this morning.

I love the pop of green color with the crisp white blazer. And the nude heels? Forgettaboutit. What woman doesn't want their legs to look instantaneously longer? Yeah, I hear you agreeing. That's what I thought.

I know you wanna know -- where can YOU get Ali's look? Well, not only
did I piece together this ensemble for you, but I did it on a budget.
Find the whole look for UNDER $140 (shoes, bag, and bracelet included!) here:
Let's kick this off with the first stab at Ali's look on a budget:

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Pozp83ylss1fc2p

The green dress from H&M is simplistic and can be worn in so many different ways, that buying it for $24.95 is a no-brainer. The white blazer from Forever 21 mixes things up with the pinstripe cuff, and for $30 -- the nude heels from Payless are a steal! Even better, everything on their website is BOGO right now -- Cha. Ching.

The outfit wouldn't be complete without the touch of blue on the wrist, bangel set courtesy of Forever, and the perfect La Terre shoulder bag from O.co.

But oh ladies, we're not done. Let's look at our second set of options, shall we?

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Po82abio001fc2p

I like this Stanton flirty dress from Necessary Clothing has a bit more movement than the first option. With the fabulous metallic bag from H&M, a cute bangle from Etsy, perfect spring/ summer wedges from Target, and a cute cropped white blazer from Forever 21, this look is simplistic, seasonal, and WON'T break the bank.

Check out Ali on FOX & Friends this morning, here:

What do you think of Ali's spring look? Would you wear it?

http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style/135989/get_bachelorette_ali_fedotowskys_flirty

Man, Ali has great PR people and the mock outfit pieces are much better choices than what Ali threw together for that day.

What is it with Ali since she moved to LA? Could it be that she doesn't have access to a full length mirror and that has something to do with some of her horrendous outfits of late?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:40 am

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 AqZ7UXgCEAEI-B3

Ali Fedotowsky ‏ @AliFedotowsky

Here is my lame attempt at a kiss on "fake" national kiss day on Twitter ;) lol. Just landed in Chicago! Muah! http://pic.twitter.com/KvC6ynbX
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:41 am

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 AqZSU6ZCEAArVtB

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Sa2aWI7a
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:42 am

DrSmiths - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 5 AqRweXxCAAIowtP

She looks really pretty here.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702