SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:11 am

Ali Fedotowsky Talk Roberto Hook-Up

Ali Fedotowsky and the man she got engaged to on her season of The Bachelorette, Roberto Martinez, have been split up for over a year now and while they have both moved on from their relationship, sparks reportedly flew over the weekend when they came face-to-face at Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum's wedding in Los Angeles.

"It was so great to see him, honestly," she told Life & Style at an event last night. "I feel like we are just good friends now. We spent a lot of time together at the wedding and it was a good time." According to reports, they even had a hotel rendezvous in the wee hours of the morning following the rehearsal dinner, but judging by Ali's comments, that's not true, or at least, she's not admitting to it. Fans would surely love to see them reunite and either way, it's still possible. Perhaps they just need to be friends for a while before getting romantic.

As for the second ever Bachelorette wedding, Ali gushes, "It was so beautiful. Their vows brought me to tears. I was blown away by her dress. It was so stunning. Everyone had such a good time." Fans will get to see the wedding for themselves when it airs on ABC on December 16.

So far, Ali is staying mum on her relationship with Roberto but who knows? Maybe one day, they'll star in their own Bachelorette wedding! That would be a happy ending and fan-favorite Ali deserves her happy ending.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981802903
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:21 am

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 27 00006sv
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:30 am

I can't help it- looks like absolutely nothing has changed from the day they got engaged.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 am

sanlee088 wrote:babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 27 00006sv

But don't we have other shots at the wedding where they are seated separately? Guessing that this pic was taken while guests were still being seated.

They certainly enjoy each other's company....still like both of them.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 am

luvstx wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 27 00006sv

But don't we have other shots at the wedding where they are seated separately? Guessing that this pic was taken while guests were still being seated.

Me too... I never doubted the love was there - they just seem to be @different places in their lives. (sigh)
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:00 pm

That's a great pic of Ali & Roberto. They still look cute together even if they're not. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:14 pm

DeAnna/JenFan wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Me too... I never doubted the love was there - they just seem to be @different places in their lives. (sigh)

Yep! :bigsigh:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:15 pm

they do make a gorgeous couple.....shame they're so different.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:14 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
DeAnna/JenFan wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Yep! :bigsigh:

:thismuch:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky
So good seeing my adorable preggers bestie today! Love you @stefmunoz @ newport beach http://instagr.am/p/T9xQnNjP0v/

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 27 C4a0a978548611e29b7122000a1f9a64_7
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 pm

babyshower - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 27 Fedotowsky010713_20-full
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702