SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by 4health Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
umngirl wrote:Emily would be naive to not consider the financial stability of her potential future mate. Everyone should consider how their lifestyles fit with those they chose to be in a relationship with, and if their lifestyles match now or have the potential to in the future. I honestly think that Emily will think about what lifestyle she wants and if who she picks can afford her the lifestyle she wants. Some guys may be okay with her supporting them or pulling more of the weight in the financial area, but others may can issue with that which could cause problems. JMO of course.

Emily isn't recently reeling from the loss of Ricki ... if she were in a rebound situation, then I think she may overlook certain things from an intellectual POV and go merely with an emotional connection (most rebound situations are based on emotions).

She has been on her own for many years, and is independant from a man's influence not only in her daily life, but also in the raising of her daughter. Hence her discussions with Brad about what daily life is really like with a child.

She should be looking at these men as to how they fit into her current life, which includes social, economical, parental values, parental methodology (discipline styles, etc), compatible lifestyles, compatible basic personality traits and so on. This isn't her first dance at the rodeo ...

Hopefully she'll keep her wits about her in the bachelor bubble.

I hope Emily is ready to truly move forward with someone....on Brad's season she said that she always sabotaged her relationships when she got scared......it will be interesting to watch if Emily remains the same in everyone eyes after this season is said and done.....most leads are viewed differently after their seasons good or bad.....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by skitts Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
skitts wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
umngirl wrote:Emily would be naive to not consider the financial stability of her potential future mate. Everyone should consider how their lifestyles fit with those they chose to be in a relationship with, and if their lifestyles match now or have the potential to in the future. I honestly think that Emily will think about what lifestyle she wants and if who she picks can afford her the lifestyle she wants. Some guys may be okay with her supporting them or pulling more of the weight in the financial area, but others may can issue with that which could cause problems. JMO of course.

Emily isn't recently reeling from the loss of Ricki ... if she were in a rebound situation, then I think she may overlook certain things from an intellectual POV and go merely with an emotional connection (most rebound situations are based on emotions).She has been on her own for many years, and is independant from a man's influence not only in her daily life, but also in the raising of her daughter. Hence her discussions with Brad about what daily life is really like with a child.

She should be looking at these men as to how they fit into her current life, which includes social, economical, parental values, parental methodology (discipline styles, etc), compatible lifestyles, compatible basic personality traits and so on. This isn't her first dance at the rodeo ...

Hopefully she'll keep her wits about her in the bachelor bubble.

^^^You mean Brad...she might rebound after Brad, right? giggling giggling giggling

Now you know I didn't mean Brad :P One has to be emotionally invested before the rebound affect comes into play. :gotcha:

Say it isn't so....I'm shocked...no emotional investment???! Just havin fun! :WAVEY: :WAVEY: :WAVEY:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:29 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

So sorry for your troubles. God Bless and I hope things turn around very soon for you and your family.

DMBFan wrote:
So sorry to hear that. Sending positive thoughts your way & hope things turn around for you and your family.

Thank you ladies! bestbud!

I appreciate the positive thoughts. I don't want to give the impression that I don't love my husband, but I really wish I had fallen for a rich guy!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

So sorry for your troubles. God Bless and I hope things turn around very soon for you and your family.

DMBFan wrote:
So sorry to hear that. Sending positive thoughts your way & hope things turn around for you and your family.

Thank you ladies! bestbud!

I appreciate the positive thoughts. I don't want to give the impression that I don't love my husband, but I really wish I had fallen for a rich guy!

Not sure what happened Iam4UGA, but if you need to talk you know you have a ton of people here who will listen!! Praying

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 pm

jello1592 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

DMBFan wrote:

Thank you ladies! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 560662851

Not sure what happened Iam4UGA, but if you need to talk you know you have a ton of people here who will listen!! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 630745493

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 189902897

Call me dumb but I really think she is in it for love . cutesmile!

You are not dumb! I am a romantic at heart and when it comes to this show I always want to think that two people can find someone special. Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 4228241655
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

DMBFan wrote:

Thank you ladies! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 560662851

Not sure what happened Iam4UGA, but if you need to talk you know you have a ton of people here who will listen!! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 630745493

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 189902897

Call me dumb but I really think she is in it for love . cutesmile!

You are not dumb! I am a romantic at heart and when it comes to this show I always want to think that two people can find someone special. Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 41 4228241655

I am with y'all. True love sweet kiss :sprinklehearts :swinginglove seeing hearts
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am

It's funny that on Team Chris' facebook page, it's recently posted the article about Arie texting a gf back home hahaha saying "another bites the dust".

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:18 pm

poohbear wrote:It's funny that on Team Chris' facebook page, it's recently posted the article about Arie texting a gf back home hahaha saying "another bites the dust".

scratch scratch scratch
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:41 pm

poohbear wrote:It's funny that on Team Chris' facebook page, it's recently posted the article about Arie texting a gf back home hahaha saying "another bites the dust".

Funny! I'm thinking that's what they want us all to believe...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:44 pm

My heart was torn equally between Arie and Chris, but today my heart is 75% Chris and 20% Arie. =)
:rosiecolored
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:25 pm

I am now hoping for a Chris/Sean F2. We have not yet been able to find anything regarding recent, horrible or related to the show ex girlfriends. There are not many recent pictures of these guys out drinking and we know they are both good uncles. At this point with all of the Jef/Arie drama or non drama I am hoping we have a drama free finale with these 2 cuties. I am torn equally btwn them until I see the show and learn more!!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:44 pm

lstiff wrote:I am now hoping for a Chris/Sean F2. We have not yet been able to find anything regarding recent, horrible or related to the show ex girlfriends. There are not many recent pictures of these guys out drinking and we know they are both good uncles. At this point with all of the Jef/Arie drama or non drama I am hoping we have a drama free finale with these 2 cuties. I am torn equally btwn them until I see the show and learn more!!

I think we've found ex's for both of them saying not so good things about them already. It might not be true, could be just sore grapes, but if they end up being F1, sure tabloids will dig up stuff and people would come forward to say stuff.

The reason why these two are so quiet at the moment is largely due to most people don't think they're F1.

Remember all reports of Emily was positive when RS said Chantal's the F1? and how many ridiculous reports we have of Chantal? Until they found out Emily's actually the true F1, stuff about emily all started to come out, i'm sure it's the same thing this time.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5