SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:47 am

CHO wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Run Zach and AVEN run ! (If they are even on the future radar)

Jmo

You don't think Rachel could go back to Zach ?

He was so hurt by her…so probably no. Imo. Of course TBD and what they show upcoming …..

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amberly Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:03 pm

@nd4reality

I still go back to the podcast that Zach had with Michelle and Becca - I realize it may be "production driven" - but
when they asked him about his journey - he said - VERY ROMANTIC. He could have said anything else and still
kept it positive - but he chose to say "very romantic."

I would like to think he in contention for the Bach job - but the romantic side of me would love to see them
get back together. TPB just seemed to put so much work into their 1-1 dates - meaningful dates.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:16 pm

Amberly wrote:@nd4reality

I still go back to the podcast that Zach had with Michelle and Becca - I realize it may be "production driven" - but
when they asked him about his journey - he said - VERY ROMANTIC.  He could have said anything else and still

I would like to think he in contention for the Bach job - but the romantic side of me would love to see them
get back together.  TPB just seemed to put so much work into their 1-1 dates - meaningful dates.

Zach is a solid guy, that’s for sure. I don’t think Rachel was very interested in Zach romantically or she never would’ve treated him like she did in the FS.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:43 pm

We now know why Jason was invisible outside of his dates with Gabby. They showed the bare minimum to keep some sort of suspense.

And obviously Gabby and Erich have had SHVs and posted latergrams. She might even have travelled to the East Coast and stayed at Erich's family cottage. IMO

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:20 pm

Amberly wrote:@nd4reality

when they asked him about his journey - he said - VERY ROMANTIC.  He could have said anything else and still

get back together.  TPB just seemed to put so much work into their 1-1 dates - meaningful dates.

I agree…however if they have major core differences in politics and religion that upset him so much …. I personally would not want to consider them as a couple because it’s likely to come back to a rift in future.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:52 pm

We never had a female lead breaks up with f1 then gets back with her f2 3 4 ……

So IF Rachel gets back with Zach, that will be the Most Dramatic Season Ever.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:57 pm

Don’t see Rachel getting back with Zach. She was not feeling it with him. Now possibly Aven. But don’t really see that either. She needs to be single and move away from BN. At least for awhile. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:11 pm

Poor Rachel …this really sucks for people to watch her finale knowing there’s trouble. Have we ever had the viewers know of a breakup prior to the finale on screen like this (not just via RS) ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:Poor Rachel …this really sucks for people to watch her finale knowing there’s trouble. Have we ever had  the viewers know of a breakup prior to the finale on screen like this  (not just via RS)  ?

Yes, Arie/Becca.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:Poor Rachel …this really sucks for people to watch her finale knowing there’s trouble. Have we ever had  the viewers know of a breakup prior to the finale on screen like this  (not just via RS)  ?

I can think of Arie breaking up with Becca. I clearly remembered she posted a story of a withered rose with caption Mood. That gives sleuthers strong hint.

Also maybe Hannah Brown and Jed ? Can’t remember all the details.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:33 pm

Thanks guys.

Have the promos ever shown a disagreement with the lead and the f1 ? I know we saw this during episodes but can’t remember if it was actually ever shown. Tia

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:38 pm

We knew about Jason and Melissa before AFTR too!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG