SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by goodgolly Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:10 am

I'm sorry I keep posting, but I'm in a tizzy. Maybe all the somber tones of the WTA were again to mislead us and RS...they're all in on it to make sure he doesn't get his spoilers and to keep us shaking our heads.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:28 am

i really don't know what to make of anything right now... clayton seemed very happy when he first got home and it wasn't until the season started airing that he started acting more and more miserable. teddi's comment at WTA implied that he's single but why would he be staying in air bnbs in la if they weren't shv's? maybe he WAS with rachel but they broke up sometime in the last few weeks?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:41 am

Tedi is seeing Andrew Spencer…..per Bachelorwhatever story post

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:45 am

Has anyone else noticed that Gabby has been somewhat MIA on SM for the past week??  Just a couple of random posts of ABC stuff and a pic of herself today

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:02 am

I might be late with this info and don’t know what it implies/relevance but Rachel liked Susie’s post 12Jan and Gabbys 16dec,4Jan, 12Jan, 20Jan.  Is this behaviour of f1/2/3? I cant find where Susie or gabby have liked Rachel’s posts.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:39 am

Based on what we think is the timing of the FSD Filming and the locations, I think Susie was the F1.

If Susie challenges Clayton on whether he slept with the other women, I would be disappointed. That’s the way this show goes, perhaps inappropriately, but you should have thought about that before you signed up to be on the show.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:29 am

luvstx wrote:Based on what we think is the timing of the FSD Filming and the locations, I think Susie was the F1.

If Susie challenges Clayton on whether he slept with the other women, I would be disappointed. That’s the way this show goes, perhaps inappropriately, but you should have thought about that before you signed up to be on the show.  

The newest preview teases that a few simple questions could change everything, so I do think that has to do with Susie’s questioning him on sleeping with the other women. I’m beginning to think you are right about Susie being the F1. I wonder if tonight we will be seeing him more in love with Susie more than anyone else. I found it interesting that they showing Clayton telling both Gabby and Rachel on the dinner portion of the dates tonight that he is falling in love with them. With Susie, he said, I’m not just falling in love with you, I am in love with you. We do know he yells back at Rachel that he loves her the morning after their date tonight though.

This will be interesting!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:31 pm

luvstx wrote:Based on what we think is the timing of the FSD Filming and the locations, I think Susie was the F1.

I have a different opinion about the show in general. If a lead truly knows who their F1 is, then it can be made clear that the fantasy suites are there to explore intimacy and learn more about each other and their values. It shouldn't be de facto intimacy (a la sex). The lead and a contestant can set the parameters. But Clayton didn't have the tools or advice to set those limits. If Jesse was as good as a counselor as Clayton suggested last night, then he failed in talking about handling the fantasy suites. I know the producers want a mess but I think this time the whole season went to far. (more on that later)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:09 pm

Credit to Reality Steve for the spoiler:

Susie is convinced to stay, and at the final rose ceremony, she rejects Clayton’s proposal, and Clayton left Iceland single.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:11 pm

Summary of RS update . Susie is either convince to stay or come back and Clayton proposes to her but she rejects him. Not in a fu sort of way but in a I can’t do it way RS words. Told Rachel and Gabby have nothing to do with the ending. Is lead to believe Clayton is single and has been. Cancelled f3 rc are confession. Really more questions than answers.

I kind of wonder if the few days Susie went silent in December they filmed something else. Honestly don’t know why he decided to propose if he did. I am glad Susie turned him down. Jmo

More Speculation on my part but t seem like the ending goes:

-Rachel and Gabby fsd dates.
-Susie’s fsd date and the dinner portion with her leaving for the night.
-Rose ceremony with the confession and it gets cancelled.
- Talks to his family.
-Talks with Rachel, Gabby and either they decide to leave or he lets them go.
-talk with Susie and at least convinces her to stay.
-last chance date(s?) with Susie.
-frc proposal and rejection.

there is another sit down with his parents that could either be a mtp with Susie or giving the, an update on everything at any point. But from what we and RS have this seem like the Iceland breakdown with a couple things maybe having to be corrected. Jmo.

Missed this part but RS said Susie is the only name he is hearing for Bachelorette spot. Take it for what you will.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:30 pm

If that is how it all goes down, why does Jesse say he doesn’t know how it ends and MF saying it ain’t over? There has to be more that happens at least live at the ATFR show right?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:33 pm

Also, this gives Rachel a better chance at becoming Bachelorette! Or do y’all think Susie will get it?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022