SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:34 pm

Suzies HTD was very informative .. more than once .. regarding what her stance on things was and will be applied to her reason for leaving

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:14 am

Clayton is confusing to say the least…all season I’ve thought he was so into Rachel but after meeting Rachel’s dad tonight who told him how much he didn’t want to see her hut because of the other women he suddenly decides to open up to everyone? Lol. Cool for him I guess but doesn’t spell a successful relationship.

But by the same eye I’m side eying Susie because like she knew what she signed up for. I feel like Susie wanted the bachelorette role then freaked when she thought that Clayton may pick her

Personally I’m team gabby for Bachelorette. She def isn’t put together and perfect but she’s super entertaining to watch and her and her family are precious and it feels genuine
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:00 am

Do we know for sure the villa fight scene is FS and not LCD? Susie saying “I shouldn’t have to ask my future husband to not sleep with somebody else” sounds like something she would say after finding out he was intimate with her and someone else. Like she’s shocked because she didn’t think he would, didn’t think it was something she needed to ask of him

Out of the F3, only Rachel and Susie follow Cary. Aren’t the F2 usually the only ones that follow him?

Unless maybe they have an ugly fight during FS dinner, she leaves, and then the next day he convinces her to stay (the scene of him saying “you have everything that I want”?)
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:08 am

@bachangel007 I also wondered if Susie comes back or if Clayton goes after her. Why would he want to throw it all away /give up if she leaves when he intends to leave with Rachel ? This is what has me uncertain about Rachel being f1.  I definitely think his connection/chemistry with Rachel is strongest but ?? People here have sleuthed Clayton is talking to someone blonde but is it Susie or Rachel ?  I hope Rachel is f1.
Edited - does Susie live in Virginia beach? If so was posting still at 2.30am ???

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:31 am

I too am trying to figure out what could have happened during the day portion of Susie’s FSD to make her upset during dinner and cause her to leave. Maybe they again have the women staying in the same suite together during FSD week (hate this new practice!) and her date is third and she’s sensed that the other women slept with him. And I agree that she had to have this could happen on this show as it often does.

Do we know the order of the FSD filming?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:31 am

I think what did upset Gabby and Rachel is not the fact that Clayton slept with both of them , but the fact that he said he was in love with the last 3 women. That puts a different meaning to having sex with someone. And that is where the whole issue started. I truly like Gabby and would love for her to be the next Bachelorette (but I know they will go with Suzie). I can't see anyone else but Rachel at the end of all of this, wether it happened at the FRC or after it.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:36 am

Rachel and Gabby are the only two shown at the rose ceremony when he says, “I was in love with her. I was intimate with both of you.”

Sounds to me like Susie left before the rose ceremony. Maybe she comes back? IDK.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:39 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:Rachel and Gabby are the only two shown at the rose ceremony when he says, “I was in love with her. I was intimate with both of you.”

Sounds to me like Susie left before the rose ceremony. Maybe she comes back? IDK.

I think Susie leaves before the overnight portion of her FSD if the screencaps of Clayton being so upset in the villa are correct. Same outfit he had on at his dinner with Susie.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:50 am

luvstx wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Rachel and Gabby are the only two shown at the rose ceremony when he says, “I was in love with her. I was intimate with both of you.”

I think Susie leaves before the overnight portion of her FSD if the screencaps of Clayton being so upset in the villa are correct.  Same outfit he had on at his dinner with Susie.

I agree. I would not be surprised if Susie’s was last and he tells her that he was intimate with the other two leaving her no choice but to leave or decide to not go through with the overnight portion.

Clayton is clearly very happy the morning after Rachel’s fantasy date and he’s certainly happy in the bed with Gabby so I think Susie’s had to be last. JMO She finds out he was intimate with the other two which we see in screen caps.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:20 pm

I think there’s a discussion at Susie’s FD dinner of some sort that upsets them both. The SC’s seem to support this. However, I think there’s a possibility Susie goes to the F3 RC & asks to speak to Clayton before he hands out roses. She decides to leave & he comes back to explain to G&R what happened. Or, as others have suggested, Susie isn’t at F3 RC & Clayton has to explain why. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:48 pm

@jojo47 Your theory works for me, too. She leaves at dinner, doesn’t self-eliminate and then self-eliminates at the RC.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:05 pm

@goodgolly welcomeback Glad you joined us!

Great speculation everyone. I just posted in another thread based on the s/caps it looks like Susie leaves before going to the FS. What happens after that, could be any one of the options above! yes

I am wondering though, if he didn't propose to anyone, but they film something for the ATFR so we can view him proposing to someone at an undisclosed location. Personally I wouldn't like watching that as a viewer but they don't care. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022